Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cavallino

The Champions League Thread

It is no Myth. :P

Terrible games last night though, with the British games atleast.

Quite boring Football and the sideline action was pretty ridiculous, I bet the united fans get blamed for it too.

Lille are pathetic. A bunch of whiney french bitches. Alex Ferguson makes me laugh, the way he ran up to Gary Neville and started screaming at him!

didnt see the arsenal game, couldnt give a monkeys about them anyway, they're about as english as a Mongolian mountain goat.

Liverpool v Barcelona tonight, i really wish i could watch it but its not on free TV!! 2005 winners v 2006 winners, should be a good one!

Liverpool v Barcelona tonight, i really wish i could watch it but its not on free TV!!

Yes pity about Liverpoo, it will be pretty cruel on them :(

Just for the sake of gloating, how much would it cost you to watch it? :P

Lille are pathetic. A bunch of whiney french bitches. Alex Ferguson makes me laugh, the way he ran up to Gary Neville and started screaming at him!

didnt see the arsenal game, couldnt give a monkeys about them anyway, they're about as english as a Mongolian mountain goat.

Liverpool v Barcelona tonight, i really wish i could watch it but its not on free TV!! 2005 winners v 2006 winners, should be a good one!

Liverpool 2005, the final, being 3 goals down, I have never witness a match like that! Probably the best soccer match I have ever seen, particularly the 2nd half.....

Liverpool 2005, the final, being 3 goals down, I have never witness a match like that! Probably the best soccer match I have ever seen, particularly the 2nd half.....

However, if you're a Milan fan it mightn't be quite so enjoyable! :lol:

Lol, indeed.

Hope Liverpool lose, but they are English and i'm not that keen on Barcelona.

Should be a decent game though but I won' be watching either.

I'm a Liverpool fan but even I think that United did little wrong last night. The goal they scored was perfectly fine and the goal Lille scored was indeed a foul. The way their team/coach and fans behaved was a bit of a joke. Eitherway it was a Sh#t game.

Tonight's should be a good one and I really believe Liverpool can get the job done. Barca have been a little cold of late.

Lol, indeed.

Hope Liverpool lose, but they are English and i'm not that keen on Barcelona.

Should be a decent game though but I won' be watching either.

Charming! :lol:

Well, I hope you have diarrhoea in lumps! :D

I don't mind Liverpool winning, I just know that they won't. They can't. :P

Cav, if you can say something like that, then you don't watch much footy!! :lol:

You'll see, I am the only true prophet ^_^ Sometime in life I will set up a bookkeeping business, to keep the moralists away I will call it Prophets for Profit.

You'll see, I am the only true prophet ^_^ Sometime in life I will set up a bookkeeping business, to keep the moralists away I will call it Prophets for Profit.

So you're 100% certain, beyond any shadow of doubt, that there is no way Liverpool can win? :D

And is this tonight or over the 2 legs?

Indeed. I'd put money on it, if I had any. Two legs. That is the match, I wouldn't put two legs on it. Well not mine.

Well bookies will deal with just the match tonight as well as the result over the 2 legs.

So presumably if you were a prophet of doom, I mean prophet for profit, then you wouldn't be taking any bets for Barca to win as it would be silly taking money on a 100% certainty? :lol:

Indeed, you've uncovered my sneaky plan. However I would be forced to offer some odds to keep the plebs deluded :P

So that's 10000000000000 quid for pabloh20 at 10000000000000000000000000000000000 to 1 for Liverpool winning?

Indeed, you've uncovered my sneaky plan. However I would be forced to offer some odds to keep the plebs deluded :P

So that's 10000000000000 quid for pabloh20 at 10000000000000000000000000000000000 to 1 for Liverpool winning?

Hmmmm........pleb and delusionment.........there's an insult in there somewhere, come on brain work with me on this one...... :eusa_think: ..........ok, I'll take those odds!! :lol:

Indeed. I'd put money on it, if I had any. Two legs. That is the match, I wouldn't put two legs on it. Well not mine.

you're a brave man Cav.... would'nt want to be you if Liverpool wins convincingly...

you're a brave man Cav.... would'nt want to be you if Liverpool wins convincingly...

I wouldn;t rub his face in it, Brad, I would just expect him to pay me that astranomical amount of money!! :lol:

I don't think we will win convincingly, though it would be nice, but over the 2 legs let's just say I'm quietly optimistic, unless it goes completely pear shaped tonight, of course! :D

He'll be heavily indebted to me and will have to go through life like a P. G. Wodehouse character, forever on the lookout for the bookie around the corner who he owes money :P

He'll be heavily indebted to me and will have to go through life like a P. G. Wodehouse character, forever on the lookout for the bookie around the corner who he owes money :P

Alternatively, I am going to bankrupt your newly acquired prophet for profit business! :lol:

I'm a Liverpool fan but even I think that United did little wrong last night. The goal they scored was perfectly fine and the goal Lille scored was indeed a foul. The way their team/coach and fans behaved was a bit of a joke. Eitherway it was a Sh#t game.

Tonight's should be a good one and I really believe Liverpool can get the job done. Barca have been a little cold of late.

Thats what worries me a little. Barca go and have their cold/downside bit of the season or whatever and come back full force. Bit like Arsenal.

Just dont put Dudek in goal, keep Bellamy away from Riise ( :lol: ), and fire a rocket up Benitez' arse and we should be halfway there! :D

Yes pity about Liverpoo, it will be pretty cruel on them :(

Just for the sake of gloating, how much would it cost you to watch it? :P

I don't mind Liverpool winning, I just know that they won't. They can't. :P

Oh dear Cav! :lol: I read these posts today when Girl_Racer showed me the thread and how I laughed to myself. How could you have ever have written them off? We won the CL only 2 years ago with a side that is only HALF as good as the one we have today. I'd say winning 2-1 at the Nou Camp shows that we are seriously threatening to win this competition for a SIXTH time in our history...

Where did you draw the conclusion that we wouldn't win? Looking at the Premiership perhaps? Well I have to say we've been a CL side since Benitez took over in 2004 and boy, we've just beaten the best team in Europe in my opinion. 2nd Leg should be simple enough for us.

Given your predictions on the Liverpool match, I wouldn't bother setting up a book keeping business, you'll be bankrupt after 1 week. ;)

:lol: Awesome. Love the certainty there Cav. :lol:

Btw ButtonGod and Steph, are you from Liverpool by any chance then?

:lol: Awesome. Love the certainty there Cav. :lol:

Btw ButtonGod and Steph, are you from Liverpool by any chance then?

I am, he ain't. Though I think this Northampton lark is making me into a midlander! Ey?! :P