Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

pumpdoc

I've Extended The Olive Branch

Go to my last post in this thread.

I've said my peace to Cav, I hope he accepts it, don't know what else to do, just trying to bring back peace.......

http://www.totalf1.com/forums/index.php?sh...mp;#entry174849

Have you thought about trying to save the world instead? It might be easier. :naughty:

Seriously though, let's all put our grievances to one side and wish Ferrari all the very best for '07. Let's raise a glass to the originality in the CAD/CAM departments at STR and SA, embrace the mesmerising race pace of Trulli, give generously to the lesser paid drivers on the grid like Ralfie, bless the mechanical sympathy and language dexterity of Kimi, all stare in wonderment at the style of James Allen's hair. Let's try and help Mark Webber to come out of his shell and say what he really thinks, spare a thought for DC as he faces his last season and generally bless the good ship Formula One and all who sail in her. '07 is going to be a corker.

Have you thought about trying to save the world instead? It might be easier. :naughty:

Seriously though, let's all put our grievances to one side and wish Ferrari all the very best for '07. Let's raise a glass to the originality in the CAD/CAM departments at STR and SA, embrace the mesmerising race pace of Trulli, give generously to the lesser paid drivers on the grid like Ralfie, bless the mechanical sympathy and language dexterity of Kimi, all stare in wonderment at the style of James Allen's hair. Let's try and help Mark Webber to come out of his shell and say what he really thinks, spare a thought for DC as he faces his last season and generally bless the good ship Formula One and all who sail in her. '07 is going to be a corker.

:lol:

It's DC's year. It has to be this time.

Or maybe next year :eusa_think:

:clap3: I like it :clap3:

Im going to poke you in the eye with that Olive Branch which pumpdoc just extended.

:clap3:

I think this will be another forum that will allow cav to continue venting. In the beginning I supported his arguement, but his relentless pursuit of his opinion bored me. He made some great arguements and maybe a lot of us could understand, so i hope this doesn't become more of the same.

You must study NLP drib!

Im going to poke you in the eye with that Olive Branch which pumpdoc just extended.

Please don't, i might enjoy it.

You must study NLP drib!

NLP?

Please don't, i might enjoy it.

NLP?

Neuro Linguistic Programming me old chum. Part of it involves helping people to solve their (sometimes inner conflicting) differences through good humour, something you'd be a natural at I'd guess. A tough old job for a couple on this forum maybe.......... ;)

Nicely done Pumpdoc.

And yes, now we can get back to some to some good ol' friendly banter for the next few weeks.

Hmmm, by extending an olive branch, you must create a rather considerable amount of tension. I wonder if you increased the tension slightly by extending it further or perhaps a better way would be by adding weight (have to be sizable, so say a member or two) how far that weight would travel and at what state we would find it upon discovering where they'd been 'grounded'. :eusa_think:

Neuro Linguistic Programming me old chum. Part of it involves helping people to solve their (sometimes inner conflicting) differences through good humour, something you'd be a natural at I'd guess. A tough old job for a couple on this forum maybe.......... ;)

Sounds fascinating. Not sure i would have the brain power for it though.

With Feta. Stuffed with Pimento.

:hungary:

I like branches. My wife calls me a panda - appparently I eat shoots and leaves.

*lame joke ahead*

a panda walks in the bar for a chips(fries). and after 10 minutes gets out. A bystander on looking at the bar after he left, notices everyone is dead. The answer, The panda eats(fries) shoots(shotgun kill) and leaves(goes away)

*end of lame joke*