Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

la force supreme des mclaren

Alonso World's Third Highest Paid Athlete

Ah maybe that's a UK tradition then? We have them a lot at xmas. The kids love them, and always shout out "he's behind you" or "no he isn't", "yes he is", "no he isn't" etc etc

We have these "mimics" (I say this for a lack of the real term), with painted faces, usually at malls, standing on one place quiet for hours on end (U tip them of course). Now and then they move, and it's usually quick, and hard to spot, and when they move they scare the hell out of the kids... :lol:

No it hasn't.

You let me down there, Andres - the next line should be 'Ohhhhhhhhh, no it hasn't'

I don't know why, it's just an unwritten rule! :lol:

We have these "mimics" (I say this for a lack of the real term), with painted faces, usually at malls, standing on one place quiet for hours on end (U tip them of course). Now and then they move, and it's usually quick, and hard to spot, and when they move they scare the hell out of the kids... :lol:

:lol: Yeah we have them sometimes too! Very funny. I don't know how they have the patience. We also have guards at Buckingham palace that have to endure all sorts of provocation whilst keeping a completely straight face. It's a national past time to try to get a smile out of them when they're standing guard.

You let me down there, Andres - the next line should be 'Ohhhhhhhhh, no it hasn't'

I don't know why, it's just an unwritten rule! :lol:

Sorry! Not much experience in this kind of debates in english :lol:

In spanish I would have said: "Botellita de Jerez, todo lo que digas ser

The Ferrari S.p.A. Board of Directors, chaired by Luca di Montezemolo, met today to review the balance sheet for the financial year ended 31st December 2006. Ferrari's three main areas of business - road cars, competition cars and brand development - yielded a significant increase in revenues from 1,289 million euros in 2005 to 1,447 million euros in 2006[b/], a leap of 12.2%..

i guess Kimi:s salary won

Yeah, Fernando deserves it! Like Ykick im amazed that the 2 highest paid sportsman are golfers.. Shocking!

Being an f1 driver is def the life though... The Glamour, The Rush, The Lifestyle, The fastcars & on top of all that... Stacks of Cash!

but dont forget the endless hours in the gym, the super-strict diet, all the testing, attending PR events, small-talk with boring sponsors, being followed by media, being hounded by press

;) Spot the guy with the five year old son!

Who?? What?? Where?? I'm sorry, I just got excited because I found a level of conversation I could understand! :lol:

Sorry! Not much experience in this kind of debates in english :lol:

In spanish I would have said: "Botellita de Jerez, todo lo que digas ser

i see that goferrarigo got hold of my ip number and internet serviceprovider..nice job iguess :unsure:

call me AJ. what about your broweser and OS??? :naughty: . I have allmost everybodys now(will however wait for a day or two). then it will be time to strike

call me AJ. what about your broweser and OS??? :naughty: . I have allmost everybodys now(will however wait for a day or two). then it will be time to strike

remove it please :mellow:

:lol: Yeah we have them sometimes too! Very funny. I don't know how they have the patience. We also have guards at Buckingham palace that have to endure all sorts of provocation whilst keeping a completely straight face. It's a national past time to try to get a smile out of them when they're standing guard.

Those guys are absolutely brilliant....