Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jenson_Rules

Britney Spears

What has happened to Britney? She is having a huge mental breakdown and it is so sad to watch someone suffering such a massive breakdown. With her, because she's always followed by the paps her whole life is pretty much told to us, what she is doing etc, and over the past two weeks we have all seen her having a meltdown which concluded with her whacking a pap on the back with an umbrella and attacking his car with said umbrella! She also that night went to her ex husbands house cos he has taken the kids off her mum and reportedly lost it when he wouldnt let her see her kids and now after her rampage she is back in rehab and has been warned if she leaves again before the treatment is finished Kevin Federline will get an order to stop her from seeing her kids!

Any sort of breakdown is terrible and I really feel for her. Admittedly she chose to be famous but the way she is hounded by the paparazzi is terrible and unfair. She needs a lot of space and time to get her life back on track. But I think this is quite relevent to discuss as she is suffering what many people go through all the time and in a way I suppose it's showing us just how bad breakdowns can be.

I'll attach some pictures I found from the other night. It's so sad.

I blame it all on Fred Durst...........it's been down hill ever since...................

True its a sad story. Particularly in a situation like this when she needs space and time for herself, these paps should stop hounding her and trying to make some money out of her story. These guys should leave her alone and allow her to come back.

Thats the one i was trying to find but they were all copyrighted so i couldnt nick it, theres another one of her of her face and she looks absolutely crazy! Its so sad. Poor woman!

This photo makes me sad

mad-bald-britney-spears.jpg

THIS photo makes me sad.

Diego Maradona, the football player, was once asked in an interview about all his drug related problems, fights, scandals, etc. The reported asked simpathetically if pressure and stress was too much for a star like him. Maradona, in one of his few intelligent remarks replied something like: "Stress? I can't blame my behavior on excess stress without insulting the audience. Having to work 12 hours to earn U$S 100 a month and try to raise your family, now that's real stress. Looking for a job when there are none available, that's stress."

Sorry for Britney, I have nothing against her, I just feel no pity for mega stars and their problems.

Actually people this thing began a long time ago, when she married that guy for a few hours... The came K-fag and she had not only but two kids she shouldn't have had. :/

I feel sorry for her because she had everything to be happy and is not ... Maybe I just shouldn't care about her but I do and I feel so sorry... :/

Indeed, it all went downhill after she broke up with justin timberlake. those two were made for eachother, i hope someday that they will at least become good friends again!

And yes she really shouldnt have had kids, i respect the fact she didnt want to be an old mum but still, she was still a little kid herself really, when you become famous at such a young age you dont tend to grow up properly, look at michael jackson for instance!

And yes she really shouldnt have had kids, i respect the fact she didnt want to be an old mum but still, she was still a little kid herself really, when you become famous at such a young age you dont tend to grow up properly,look at michael jackson for instance!

Do we really have to? :lol:

Sorry, Ben, I am interfering with your thread. My bad. :blush:

Britney and Justin were so cute together... I miss those days, when britney was still an 'innocent girl' and everytime 5 guys became friends, we had a new boyband... hehe

i feel a little sorry for her but hey its just too much money & fame too young - if only other parents would look & try & stop their kids from going the same way but thatll never happen!!!!

Anna dint com suicide.

you wanna share the goss with us Ben.....

A few months ago and I would have said it was pretty much a demise of her own doing, but recently the media have been too interfering and our perceptions of her are, I'd imagine, biased. The press got to a point where they'd probably cut out of 100 hours tape they had of her and show the 5 minutes of her where she could be seen negatively. I'm fairly confident that if we applied the same to ourselves there is at least five minutes of our daily lives we wouldn't want shown for what others would make of us...

The media need to leave her alone, give her space, where she can be herself, an individual and rediscover who she really is. To me, she got famous so young she lost out on some of her childhood, the vital years where we start to fix our identities based on how we and our friends feel about what we do and say. Britney did this based on what the media and other institutions said about her. I feel sorry for her, but then again, I don't think she needs or wants anyone's pity - but everyone to just leave her alone.

I don't blame her at all for the umbrella incident. I saw the video clip, and basically her and a friend were being followed around by a car-full (or three) of paparazzi. They would stop for gas, or stop to buy a snack, and the paps would flood out of their card and surround her. The flashes were going off so rapidly, it was almost like constant daylight. Hundreds of pics from all different directions.

I think she (or her friend) asked them to please stop, but they kept shoving cameras in their faces, and she lost it. I think I would have too.

Everyone has problems in their life. She is dealing with hers in a very public way and has the unfortunate situation where it is made difficult for her being surrounded by so much attention. Surely, if you know the world is watching it must affect your ability to make objective and sound decisions. In this way i pity her.

It's easy to say that you don't feel sorry for her because she is wealthy and has done some horrible things. I do feel sorry for her because she obviously does not have the capacity to handle fame in a responsible way.

She is a very pretty woman. I hope she grows her hair back. Or, her come back tune could be 'Shave me baby one more time'.

Everyone has problems in their life. She is dealing with hers in a very public way and has the unfortunate situation where it is made difficult for her being surrounded by so much attention. Surely, if you know the world is watching it must affect your ability to make objective and sound decisions. In this way i pity her.

It's easy to say that you don't feel sorry for her because she is wealthy and has done some horrible things. I do feel sorry for her because she obviously does not have the capacity to handle fame in a responsible way.

She is a very pretty woman. I hope she grows her hair back. Or, her come back tune could be 'Shave me baby one more time'.

:roll: sorry for being a little ill mannered by laughing, but you first sounded so concerned and sad, and later too funny :P good sense of humour though!!!

I hate to interfere in others life, even if its a celebrity, if the rest of the world had the same attitude towards them, britney would have had less problems!

:roll: sorry for being a little ill mannered by laughing, but you first sounded so concerned and sad, and later too funny :P good sense of humour though!!!

I hate to interfere in others life, even if its a celebrity, if the rest of the world had the same attitude towards them, britney would have had less problems!

My thoughts exactly! Typical Drib!! :lol:

When the thread started and somebody mentioned Britney and paps........well, let's just say the thread went off on a different tangent to what i thought it was going to!

What's really worrying is that in spite of her curvy figure and quite attractive face, she's just not as sexy bald as Andres is.......... :lol:

When the thread started and somebody mentioned Britney and paps........well, let's just say the thread went off on a different tangent to what i thought it was going to!

What's really worrying is that in spite of her curvy figure and quite attractive face, she's just not as sexy bald as Andres is.......... :lol:

:P

:lol: I agree on every count.