Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cristiano84

Oh My God!!!look At This!!!

It's not been launched yet, I think, Kay. It says there might not be any sponsorship on the new car? How weird, and worrying for the team! Perhaps this is another reason the team hasn't been doing so well recently. Also there's interesting speculation on the reliability of their wind tunnel and other technical issues they face. Interesting article.

No, if you look at the comments the picture was there but it has apparently been taken down. :unsure:

cant wait to see it! very interesting idea by Honda, i'm sure it looks great. First thing that came into my head though, is the F1 2007 PS2/PS3 game - will it be possible for the Honda car to have different livery each race on a computer game??? actually ignore that question, completely irrelevant and random

cant wait to see it! very interesting idea by Honda, i'm sure it looks great. First thing that came into my head though, is the F1 2007 PS2/PS3 game - will it be possible for the Honda car to have different livery each race on a computer game??? actually ignore that question, completely irrelevant and random

That could go in the game thread.

I am reserving my opinon on the livery until its launch(to look if they put india on it then it is a thumps UP -_-

Done a bit of digging and this seems to fall back to a company that does a lot of marketing (domain name on car- who it is registered to), so it could be done either because it is the real livery or to generate interest in the livery launch.

Whata suprise yous sayinthat. Im drunk but when i sober gonna be jus as goooooood!

What a surpise you being drunk! :lol:

Why did you expect me to say it was horible? :unsure:

I like it! But will there be sponsorship on it?

No, from what I heard there will not be any sponsors on it.

I like it! But will there be sponsorship on it?

Well the website address is a bit of a sponsor! I'd imagine the website may have stuff on their sponsors!

No, from what I heard there will not be any sponsors on it.

Yeah that's what I heard too so I wonder where they're getting money from this year. Surely they can't get enough income from other sponsorship deals on the overalls etc and presumably BAT aren't propping them up any more, or not for long anyway?

cos y hate everhing i like!

Well we all hate some things you like....

Don't like it myself - hope it's just a one year gimmick and next year they get themselves a title sponsor and some proper colours. The BP sponsored mock-ups I've seen look far better than this.

It's not as bad as the Renault livery, but it's not a "proper" F1 livery. Would be better suited to a stock/touring car IMO.

From what I've read, the car will carry no logos other than that website link, and the sponsors they do have will be on the drivers overalls.