Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

c21

Your Top Team.

Your team  

68 members have voted

1. 1. The most supported team amoung members right now.

• Renault
    • Ferarri
    • Mclaren
    • Honda
    • BMW Sauber
    • Toyota
    • Red Bull
    • Williams
    • Torro Rosso
    • Spyker
    • Super aguri

:clap3: You are my new hero! :wub:

Well its true. Unlike other teams they have nothing to hide and still whip other teams that are extremely secretive. Was written in autosport a little while ago that it always seemed there was a more fun atmosphere in the Renault garage then any other one on the pit lane and thats the genious of Flavio, its completely different to the norm of an F1 team yet they still excel while giving a much warmer image. Every time the camera went on the pit crew youd see them playing up to it and pranking, its such a party atmosphere yet they still keep a professional and passionate goal everyone works towards with high motivation.

Even their website is great with its blog, during testing they got a dedicated guy posting updates of whats happening and periodic times.

The Jordan of modern F1.

LOTUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry that was so long ago... McLaren. I always supported them as my first or second team despite Senna and some odd drivers... like emmm Coulthard!!

I think today the combination Alonso+Mercedes+McLaren is stronger than Kimi+Fiat+Ferrari.

OK, I like old Ron

yeah see this is my dilema - i have been a Schumi fan for more years than i care to remember - i became even more so the year he joined Ferrari (and they were Sh#t)

but i hate Kimi - as many of you know my dilema is do is do i still continue supporting Ferrai as a team & only support Massa & boo when KR does welll as i know he will...........

ps i forgot after Ferrari im actually a Toyota fan - well no-one else is & plus i do rate Ralphie & Jarno as really good drivers but i just think they cant be bothered - they have both major sidelines & dont have to fight for their place

So go Massa & then Toyota

FYI there is another new guy as a toyota fan. and i even rekoned there was no other toyota fan so your gorup has atleat two people

I would like to see Red Bull, Williams and Super Aguri do well. (I voted RB)

Not Honda(after all your avartar is a pic of button not Couthard or weebo

You can have both though, I doubt Frank's motivation to win is any less, just his bank balance is. I'd say if anything Frank is 'too' stuck in his old ways than made a leap forward to become just another team, hence why they face being wiped out of the sport... and that will be a very very sad day. Frank has sold a lot to keep his team operating in a similar fashion, so he does not want profit to meet his own ends, but as far as to keep his team afloat.

indeed!

[quote name='Kay_zee' post='176381' date='Feb 27 2007, 11:26 PM']You can have both though, I doubt Frank's motivation to win is any less, just his bank balance is. I'd say if anything Frank is 'too' stuck in his old ways than made a leap forward to become just another team, hence why they face being wiped out of the sport... and that will be a very very sad day. Frank has sold a lot to keep his team operating in a similar fashion, so he does not want profit to meet his own ends, but as far as to keep his team afloat.[/quote]
indeed!

yeah see this is my dilema - i have been a Schumi fan for more years than i care to remember - i became even more so the year he joined Ferrari (and they were Sh#t)

but i hate Kimi - as many of you know my dilema is do is do i still continue supporting Ferrai as a team & only support Massa & boo when KR does welll as i know he will...........

ps i forgot after Ferrari im actually a Toyota fan - well no-one else is & plus i do rate Ralphie & Jarno as really good drivers but i just think they cant be bothered - they have both major sidelines & dont have to fight for their place

So go Massa & then Toyota

Its just the opposite her with me! I dint like Shumi's racing antics though I acknowledge he is a very nice person off track. I used to be Mika's and Kimi's fan while they were in Mclaren, but now that Kimi has moved to Ferrari, I am in a Dilema too!!! :D

But I will still support Mclaren as a Team and Kimi as a driver,

But however, I would like to watch Hamilton Kickass....

I was wondering, what if Kimi decided to stick with Mclaren for one more season, I am sure that Mclaren would have been the most popular team!

I would like to see Red Bull, Williams and Super Aguri do well. (I voted RB)

Always ferrari, I have been a fan even before I knew what F1 was. One of my earliest pictures is the one with me pulling a red colour plastic "ferrari" when I was like 1 or 2 years old....these days I drive a red Veedub, my next car would be a Red C230 Sports Sedan and then finally a Red ferrari. Now if only I could figure out how to pay for those $$$$

i find it strange, and dare I say irritating, that Massa suddenly has a legion of fans just because he got a drive at ferrari and got his rear whipped by MS except for a couple of qualifying sessions. To me he's still just Felipe Massa and not in the same league as the top 2 or 3 drivers. I look forward to seeing him getting beaten by Kimi too! and if i'm wrong, well, i'll deny that I ever said these comments :P

i find it strange, and dare I say irritating, that Massa suddenly has a legion of fans just because he got a drive at ferrari and got his rear whipped by MS except for a couple of qualifying sessions. To me he's still just Felipe Massa and not in the same league as the top 2 or 3 drivers. I look forward to seeing him getting beaten by Kimi too! and if i'm wrong, well, i'll deny that I ever said these comments :P

what matters in the end is that massa is making the most if what he has! he might NOT be as hyped as button or the likes thereof, but when he had his hands on a fast car he delivered. he won two races fairly (actually dominated them). He was just as unknown before moving to ferrari as Alonso was when he was signed up by renault. given his dominating form over winter, I can dare say that he will match or beat kimi throughout the season. if i am wrong, then kimi wins the WDC, so hooray either way.

I don't see McLaren or Alonso matching the on coming RED ONSLAUGHT!

UNLEASH THE RED! :clap3:

for those who remember the evereadybattery ads in india a while back! "GIVE ME RED!" or rather KIMI RED!

it will certainly be an interesting battle (between FA and KR). If Massa does beat Kiim over the course of the season, Kimi's reputation is going to plummet and Massa's is going to soar high. I dont see it happening myself. Massa's 2 wins were very faultless, but his team-mate had problems and when his team-mate didnt have problems, Massa was behind, and not because he was told to move over

I voted Bmw, although in a head to head with the two Bmw's I would cheer on Alonso no matter what he was driving!

Well, I don't really have a favourite team or driver. I dislike SA because they were only set up by Honda to get some Japanese drivers into the sport for shameful PR reasons. Most of the manufacturers I don't particularly like because they're not really committed to the sport in general, just so long as it is good for business. So I guess my preferred teams are Ferrari, McLaren and Williams. Ferrari because they are the only manufacturer to be genuinely committed to racing imho and equally I admire the skills (in all areas: driving, design, strategy, legal) and spirit within the team, although it remains to be seen how much of those qualities will remain after Schumi (and Brawn). McLaren because they are still in part the same private company they always have been, dedicated to racing, and also because of the efficiency and professionalism they always display. Their attitude to driver competition is great as well, although I for one think Ferrari's approach also has it's place in the sport. Williams because more than any other team they valiantly try to remain true to the privateer ideal. They are racers through and through, although I don't think they are as professional as, in their different ways, McLaren or Ferrari. I guess the team I most admire is that shaped by Schumi, Brawn and Todt, followed by McLaren, then Williams. So I vote Ferrari, on the basis of the recent past.

ferrari is certainly the most impressive team of the new millenium, their 'dream team' which resulted in absolute dominance is something that F1 has never seen (except maybe 1988) and maybe never will be.

But i'll never like ferrari cos they dont care at all about the spectacle or the fans, they just care about winning. Obviously all teams want to win, but everyone in f1 should be thoughtful of the fact that there are millions of fans to be entertained

Well, I don't really have a favourite team or driver. I dislike SA because they were only set up by Honda to get some Japanese drivers into the sport for shameful PR reasons. Most of the manufacturers I don't particularly like because they're not really committed to the sport in general, just so long as it is good for business. So I guess my preferred teams are Ferrari, McLaren and Williams. Ferrari because they are the only manufacturer to be genuinely committed to racing imho and equally I admire the skills (in all areas: driving, design, strategy, legal) and spirit within the team, although it remains to be seen how much of those qualities will remain after Schumi (and Brawn). McLaren because they are still in part the same private company they always have been, dedicated to racing, and also because of the efficiency and professionalism they always display. Their attitude to driver competition is great as well, although I for one think Ferrari's approach also has it's place in the sport. Williams because more than any other team they valiantly try to remain true to the privateer ideal. They are racers through and through, although I don't think they are as professional as, in their different ways, McLaren or Ferrari. I guess the team I most admire is that shaped by Schumi, Brawn and Todt, followed by McLaren, then Williams. So I vote Ferrari, on the basis of the recent past.

Well said! :thbup: I have nothing against manufacturers, except for their greed! If there are in F1 only for PR they willl never movitate their team at the highest levels to win. Toyota and Honda being perfect examples!

I will be cheering for B.M.W. to fail

I can't stand....... ,from admittedly what little I know of,...... Dr. M.and how he treats his Drivers.

N.H. will probably end up like J.V.

I will be cheering for B.M.W. to fail

I can't stand....... ,from admittedly what little I know of,...... Dr. M.and how he treats his Drivers.

N.H. will probably end up like J.V.

indeed!!!