Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wez

Interview With A Hacker

So since i am going to SFO(San Fransico) in a few days(spring break), tell what is there to do?

This is the only quote I've heard about San Francisco:

"San Francisco is like Granola: take away the fruits and the nuts and all you get is the flakes"

Hope this helps :lol:

So since i am going to SFO(San Fransico) in a few days(spring break), tell what is there to do?

Cover your a$$ with a fry pan, there are much better places to go on spring break than Frisco.

Cover your a$$ with a fry pan, there are much better places to go on spring break than Frisco.

Come on i am coming from a place where it is snowing as i type (where the hell is global warming when you want it). So any hot weather is welcome, thus was looking at the west coast. i don't gamble so LV was out, so i had a choice b/w LA or SFO or SJC(San jose), thus i choose SFO(sounds like there is more to do than the other cities

We all know that alien life could exist and it is possible (extremely unlikely) that they have deveoped spacecraft. Even though it is possible i find it extremely unlikely that those aliens would come to earth and could somehow get captured by the US military especially when you consider how advanced they would have to be to get here. It would be like a caveman capturing a fighterjet with a rock, it just wouldnt happen.

Classic! HAHAHA