Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

la force supreme des mclaren

Massa: We're Number 1!

Weird Ferrari get their drivers to speak italian, im sure it would be easier to teach the italians to speak english...after all every european i meet from a country without english as their first language still gets taught it in school.

Must be part of the whole Ferrari ego thing.

It was a joke!!!!

No doubt if the drivers speak Italian the frenzied public more easily accepts them. Remember when most of Italy, including a high government official, were angry with MS and called him a spoiled Bavarian boy? After he learned Italian the public seemed to lay off him.

Indeed, testing is just that.

On a side note rumour has it that the brass at Ferrari are teaching Kimi Italian, that way nobody will understand him...

Thus Massa allready had a year of Italian training(thus in the end of the season he started talking of helping Schumi(just the final rehersals)

I think you both, PD and Mike, will be surprised at Massa's pace, but as long as both Ferrari's cross the line(1-2) i would not be bothered with who won.

Thus Massa allready had a year of Italian training(thus in the end of the season he started talking of helping Schumi(just the final rehersals)

I think you both, PD and Mike, will be surprised at Massa's pace, but as long as both Ferrari's cross the line(1-2) i would not be bothered with who won.

Indeed, that is the bottom line.................

Yes I feel the same it is about ferrari and then the driver 1 or 2 I don't mind.

:clap3::clap3::clap3:

neither do i