Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Autumnpuma

What's In Your Bottle?

OK, I'm trying a novel (at least to me) little experiment. I've laid in a supply of beer for each GP weekend. The plan is to drink beer from each of the host countries. For Oz I've got Coopers pale ale. Malaysia and Bahrain will be difficult.....

So, what's your drink of choice for a GP weekend?

OK, I'm trying a novel (at least to me) little experiment. I've laid in a supply of beer for each GP weekend. The plan is to drink beer from each of the host countries. For Oz I've got Coopers pale ale. Malaysia and Bahrain will be difficult.....

Well seeing how's most of the races are on in the early am it's tea, but other times it's rum..................

I cant say ive ever heard of that beer but i just did some quick research and found ot there are about 12 different kinds of Coopers Pale Ale so which one are you going for?

These are the favourite beers by states

New South Wales: Tooheys

Queensland: XXXX

South Australia: Lion Nathan's West End brand and Coopers

Tasmania: Boags in the north, Cascade in the south

Victoria: Victoria Bitter and Carlton Draught

Western Australia: Swan and Emu

Rum be good. What kind?

Capt'n of course!

Tea or a soft drink, alcohol isent good when trying to watch live timing with one eye and the TV with the other... dont want to miss a thing.

Nice idea though AP.

Rioja for me. Or a bottle of Broadside or Bombardier. I no longer consume spirits. Except brandy. And whisky. Damn.

For Italian GP, get La Rossa. Peroni's ok if you don't have good taste, which I'm sure you have.

Capt'n of course!

Have you tried Bundaberg rum ?

Its very popular in Oz.

Have you tried Bundaberg rum ?

Its very popular in Oz.

Never heard of it, or seen it eighter.

mostly sprite/soda(not pop) for most races seen in the dorm, at home( tea)

The big delima for me is to watch racing or india wc cricket on the 17th weekend?

I cant say ive ever heard of that beer but i just did some quick research and found ot there are about 12 different kinds of Coopers Pale Ale so which one are you going for?

Brewed in Leawood, does that help?

Capt'n of course!

:thbup:

Tea or a soft drink, alcohol isent good when trying to watch live timing with one eye and the TV with the other... dont want to miss a thing.

Nice idea though AP.

Hmm...this idea should be possible with teas or non-alcoholic drinks :eusa_think:

Rioja for me. Or a bottle of Broadside or Bombardier. I no longer consume spirits. Except brandy. And whisky. Damn.

:clap3:

For Italian GP, get La Rossa. Peroni's ok if you don't have good taste, which I'm sure you have.

Will do. I've tried Peroni and, as you say, it's just OK.

mostly sprite/soda(not pop) for most races seen in the dorm, at home( tea)

The big delima for me is to watch racing or india wc cricket on the 17th weekend?

If you do anything but watch the race, your new title of 'Senior' will be revoked and you'll be visited by a member of the Jacuzi.

If you do anything but watch the race, your new title of 'Senior' will be revoked and you'll be visited by a member of the Jacuzi.

Jacuzi????don't you mean Yukuza?? OMG:- i'm trapped, one side the Yakuza and the Other side the Mafia( :YaY: i got it correct this time) What should i do??? Paul help, you survied earlier tell me how.

*looks around, seeing that I am surrounded my the Mafia(once again right)*

Obviously The Mafia will protect me :unsure: (Damn right your sure, we'll protect you - ED) (Hey Mike, you were paying protection to us earlier how come you changed to those punny blade throwers? - Ed Boss getting a bit p**sed, so not dancing)

btw:- mostly i will watch the race and THEN watch the match, as f1 is unfortunatly only for 1.5 hrs while cricket is for like 6 hrs

Hmm...this idea should be possible with teas or non-alcoholic drinks :eusa_think:

But proberly very impractical and proberly easier on your taste buds if you get a bad beer then a bad soft drink or tea i'd assume. Alcohol content makes up for anything :naughty:

Well usually when watching races I dn't drink alcohol, rather have just some ribena or summin lol!

err, usually just orange squash.....

but if i had to choose an alcholic beverage to watch F1, would be CIDER CIDER CIDER (of course, i am from the westcountry after all).

woodpecker cider is my fave. Has much more taste and sweetness than Strongbow or Blackthorn

Cider with bubbles is not cider. Cider should have bits of peel and apple core floating in it. If you can see through it, it ain't cider.

amstel_lager_brand.jpgcastle_lager_brand.jpgOR RUM

For the European races, mostly tea as it will be 8am here. For the remaining ones...well...coke :blush:

I only drink alcohol at parties and rarely home alone. Mostly a good scotch, or a c#cktail. Don't drink beer or wine. :mellow:

Cider with bubbles is not cider. Cider should have bits of peel and apple core floating in it. If you can see through it, it ain't cider.

A town near me in the mountains is famous for it's apple cider, Julian, California yum..............

But proberly very impractical and proberly easier on your taste buds if you get a bad beer then a bad soft drink or tea i'd assume. Alcohol content makes up for anything :naughty:

Oh no it isn't!!! Bad beer is quite disgusting to drink.

err, usually just orange squash.....

but if i had to choose an alcholic beverage to watch F1, would be CIDER CIDER CIDER (of course, i am from the westcountry after all).

woodpecker cider is my fave. Has much more taste and sweetness than Strongbow or Blackthorn

If I want sweet, I usually go for a Gew