Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Niall McBride

Lunar Eclipse

Holy crap Niall!!!! Awesome pics!! I hope you don't mind but I've saved them to my computer for future use (nothing commercial, mind, just for artistic reference).

Gee, thanks! :mellow:

In my defense it sounds harsher than the way i actually said it. i'm Sorry thought :blush: , i mean your picturers are nice but his are more in resolution and closer of the moon(proably through a telescope camera rather than a digi (so thus i said his pics were better.

Sorry once again

[quote name='Autumnpuma' post='177717' date='Mar 5 2007, 05:02 AM'] :lol: You've caught me...I'm a lunophile :controller: [/quote]
:lol:

Great pics all round Niall and Ferrariphile!

In my defense it sounds harsher than the way i actually said it. i'm Sorry thought :blush: , i mean your picturers are nice but his are more in resolution and closer of the moon(proably through a telescope camera rather than a digi (so thus i said his pics were better.

Sorry once again

I don't give a crap, I was just kidding. And trying to make you feel badly. At which I succeeded.

I don't give a crap, I was just kidding. And trying to make you feel badly. At which I succeeded.

OK so now you have lost my trust, you played with my feelings. i'm hurt. ;)

I used to date a girl who could cause one of those so it's a bit old hat....

lol. Ouch.

The pictures are down but i've seen them.

Pretty impressive, and we've had quite a few decent ones recently.