Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

la force supreme des mclaren

Now Toyota Goes Boom!

Sounds like he's getting as fed up with Toyota as the rest of us are.

Couldn't agree more. :thbup:

its funny, toyota are achieving the exact opposite to what they're aiming for by entering F1. They're embarrassing themselves

Seems so. And they's been in a good few years now. 4 I think.

Ah well, pretty much what I expected for this season, I think this will be the last year for Trulli and Ralf.

I would hope so, both Trulli and Ralf never seem to impress, I find it rather shocking though how a major team like Toyota can be so far off the pace, but I suppose time will tell if they are sand bagging or not...

I would hope so, both Trulli and Ralf never seem to impress, I find it rather shocking though how a major team like Toyota can be so far off the pace, but I suppose time will tell if they are sand bagging or not...

Sandbagging? All these years? That's a good strategy. "Hey, let's pretend we suck for the next 10 years and, once everybody thinks we really suck, we prove them right! Er...I mean....wrong!"

Sandbagging? All these years? That's a good strategy. "Hey, let's pretend we suck for the next 10 years and, once everybody thinks we really suck, we prove them right! Er...I mean....wrong!"

They thought they would prove everyone wrong they made a mistake in saying wrong when they meant right.