Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

rumblestrip

Woohoo! I Won't Be Missing The Season Opener

My wife and I will be in Holland all of next week, including the 17th, so I was worried I was going to miss taping the race.

This morning I decided to try setting the race up to record on our DVR, and low and behold, I'm able to scroll forward a week, so now only do I have the race set to record, I also have practice and qualifying. Woohoo! :clap3:

My wife and I will be in Holland all of next week, including the 17th, so I was worried I was going to miss taping the race.

This morning I decided to try setting the race up to record on our DVR, and low and behold, I'm able to scroll forward a week, so now only do I have the race set to record, I also have practice and qualifying. Woohoo! :clap3:

Good for you, you don't want to miss the 2 ferrari on podium in1-2 obviously.

Damn right you won't miss the season opener! We at TotalF1 have no time for anyone who isn't a zealot about F1.

Why don't you watch it in Holland :eusa_think:

Mhhh...well, not if there is a Electric Power failure and all your programation goes to the trash...

haha...this is just to put some chill to your trip...

I imagine this idea going in circle in your mind all the time...

MWAHAHAHAHA.

connect a Nobreak to the DVR and Sat receiver...

:)

Why don't you watch it in Holland :eusa_think:

I'm figuring I'll be busy with the inlaws. Besides, I think I actually may be on the plane home during the actual race.

Mhhh...well, not if there is a Electric Power failure and all your programation goes to the trash...

Actually, I'm glad you mentioned that, because I have a UPS sitting around that I'll be hooking the DVR to before bed tonight. :thbup:

that reminds me, i have to get my TV tuner for my PC working so i can record the race and have it forever in ones and zeros

only 7 day 20 hours 50 minutes and 13 seconds to go