Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ykickamoocow

Albert Park - Without Race Conditions

Ive found these photos on the speedtv forums and i think they are very interesting. This is what Albert Park looks like most of the year.

Part 1

Pits

pitexitbs3.jpg

pitgaragegj3.jpg

pitseb2.jpg

pits2hr9.jpg

Pole Position

polepositionsq1.jpg

Pit straight

straight1xh2.jpg

straightlw8.jpg

Turn 1

t1ao7.jpg

Turn 2 Exit

t2exiten7.jpg

Part 2

Turn 7

t7ol2.jpg

t910an6.jpg

t10ue7.jpg

t102xv1.jpg

backstretchmg8.jpg

Turns 11 and 12

t12fp9.jpg

Turn 13

t13ja3.jpg

t133ax1.jpg

Penultimate Corner

penultimatecornermp9.jpg

finalcornerum6.jpg

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I never realised how much they need to change the area for the F1GP.

The pit lane looks like its kept safe.... It has the no entry sign, but nothing to stop people getting out and walking in there.

looks like a beautiful park!

weird without all the grandstands and stuff

Your right Albert Park is a beautiful place, no wonder the greenies are so annoyed that the Formula 1 show rolls in every March and wrecks the place. We should maybe send our newly found enviro friends at Honda over and smooth things over with them.

I'll take a heap of shots of my weekend for you guys and girls, and post them up when I get a chance.

:)

Your right Albert Park is a beautiful place, no wonder the greenies are so annoyed that the Formula 1 show rolls in every March and wrecks the place. We should maybe send our newly found enviro friends at Honda over and smooth things over with them.

I'll take a heap of shots of my weekend for you guys and girls, and post them up when I get a chance.

:)

Have a good time BTW :)

Wow!

A complete different place!!!!!

Good job! :o

The pit lane looks like its kept safe.... It has the no entry sign, but nothing to stop people getting out and walking in there.

Actually you'll find that since Albert Park is public land, most area's are accessible all year around (including pit lane). The only time it's not is early morning and at night (8am - 9pm, to stop the hoons), for special events and misc circumstances.

The building that is in pit lane is a sports and recreational institution. Parts of Albert Park became restricted from 12th Feb to start setting up for the GP.

Actually you'll find that since Albert Park is public land, most area's are accessible all year around (including pit lane). The only time it's not is early morning and at night (8am - 9pm, to stop the hoons), for special events and misc circumstances.

The building that is in pit lane is a sports and recreational institution. Parts of Albert Park became restricted from 12th Feb to start setting up for the GP.

Another good view of the park is on google earth.

It reminds me of a girl i once knew when she wore no make up.

Did she look very nice?

It was easier to see her natural beauty without the war paint but she turned into an exciting person to be with when she put it on and we went out. Rather like Albert Park off and on season?

Wow, I never knew Albert Park looked so different when there isn't a race. I would never of recognised it.

The thing that gets me is how on earth do they pull out all of those posts on the side of the road? it must take a long time,they also have street signs in the middle of the roads mounted on concrete so they must have to remove it and resurface it each year? dunno but alot of works goser into it thats why its one of the most oganized races of the year.

BobMarleysmoke.jpg

This is a picture from the middle of the park looking across the lake over to the stright coming into turns 11 and 12,and of couce the city of Melbourne in the back ground.They also have a water taxi that takes you from one side of the lake to the other if you dont want to walk along the floating bridge to the other side.

Park.jpg

BobMarleysmoke.jpg