Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wez

The New Bmw M3

Firstly before you have a look at this new masterpiece from Bmw, Lets all take a moment to feel sorry for all those poor sods, who in the last few months have bought the Audi RS4.

The new generation M3 is gonna kick the current RS4 so hard, that the next 2 generations of RS Audi's are gonna have a diff whine...

Heres to Bmw M POWER, the king of saloons :king:

Here's the links to some pics

http://www.automanias.nl/photos/index.php/...p;size=original

http://www.automanias.nl/photos/index.php/...g?action=resize

I personally find the new BMW's quite ugly and i dont think the new M3 is any exception.

Please visit this site... Im worry about your health!!!

www.preventblindness.org/eye_tests/index.html

Please visit this site... Im worry about your health!!!

www.preventblindness.org/eye_tests/index.html

Trust me, my eyes are working fine. That is how i know the new BMW is ugly.

Post a picture of what you think is a good looking saloon car then...

I personally find the new BMW's quite ugly and i dont think the new M3 is any exception.

agree too, i never found BMW a really appealing car.... it sucks in terms of looks... I only like the rear-view mirrors of this new M3.... Audi RS4 just kicks a##!!!!!

The new ones look like hell. The '06 is a massive improvement but my fav would prolly be an '01. The new ones have lost the mean look that the older ones had from about '96 on.

Firstly before you have a look at this new masterpiece from Bmw, Lets all take a moment to feel sorry for all those poor sods, who in the last few months have bought the Audi RS4.

The new generation M3 is gonna kick the current RS4 so hard, that the next 2 generations of RS Audi's are gonna have a diff whine...

Heres to Bmw M POWER, the king of saloons :king:

Here's the links to some pics

http://www.automanias.nl/photos/index.php/...p;size=original

Nice car, You can get more and better pictures from other sites, if you want, I can pm you.

But its not fair to critisize guys who have bought the RS4, as it has a different character even though it is aimed directly at the BMW. The same were said about the buyers of last generation BMW M3, but BMW have rolled out a better car to AUDI, you can expect the next RS4 to be better than the current(newly launched) M3 for some time and again the next generation M3 is going to be better than the RS4, this is how the market works.You buy what makes you happy.

The new ones look like hell. The '06 is a massive improvement but my fav would prolly be an '01. The new ones have lost the mean look that the older ones had from about '96 on.

I dont really know how to judge them, as I think they look good(but not as good as they used to be) in skin, for example the new 3-series. It looks soo bad in pictures but when I saw it in skin, it looked really good. Chris Bangles's flame surfacing design seems to work, but they are a bit sharp. But you really have to drive one to know what a BMW is!

What suprises me is that it's shape is that of countless other cars, Euro, Japanese and American..........

I dont really know how to judge them, as I think they look good(but not as good as they used to be) in skin, for example the new 3-series. It looks soo bad in pictures but when I saw it in skin, it looked really good. Chris Bangles's flame surfacing design seems to work, but they are a bit sharp. But you really have to drive one to know what a BMW is!

Yeah, Bangle seems to have come good afterall. I was as sceptical as the next man about flame surfacing and Munichs apparent dparture from their previously restrained elegance. But you only have to look at the way that Mercedes is changing its design language to appreciate just how much of an impact BMW is making on everyone else. Add that to the fact that technically this car is going to be a technological showcase and you have a winner. Audi are so close but they aren't quite there, yet.

As an owner of a '01 M3, I am salivating for the e90 M3. The new body styles quickly date the the current models. On the M3 forum I participate in everyone has been saying for the past 2 years that the e46 is and will be a classic and they wouldn't dream of getting the e90 which will be "ugly." Since the the geneva auto show, everyone has changed their tune. Once dealers are able to keep cars on their lots for more than a couple days I'll be quick to test drive one (w/ the manual, of course).

Yeah, Bangle seems to have come good afterall. I was as sceptical as the next man about flame surfacing and Munichs apparent dparture from their previously restrained elegance. But you only have to look at the way that Mercedes is changing its design language to appreciate just how much of an impact BMW is making on everyone else. Add that to the fact that technically this car is going to be a technological showcase and you have a winner. Audi are so close but they aren't quite there, yet.

It's truly telling they copied everything in the new S class down to the look of the trunk! I-drive, well that looks to be the way of the future. Audi's are just a little bland and cheap looking/feeling for the price. I was in the airport this weekend looking at all the different car mags doing comparisons between the R8 and 911. The plastic honeycomb on the front air dam of the R8 takes away from its elegance/refinement/whathaveyou significantly....

It's truly telling they copied everything in the new S class down to the look of the trunk! I-drive, well that looks to be the way of the future. Audi's are just a little bland and cheap looking/feeling for the price. I was in the airport this weekend looking at all the different car mags doing comparisons between the R8 and 911. The plastic honeycomb on the front air dam of the R8 takes away from its elegance/refinement/whathaveyou significantly....

The R8 is no 911 for sure, but you have to admit that nobody emulates the teutonic 'hewn out of stone' feel for interiors in the same way that Ingoldstadt does.

I feel the BMW looks good, but the Audi is also pretty good. As abbas said earlier, the model of Audi after the new M3 realises will be better but i don't like mercedes that much, most of the sedans look the same and seems to be more a chauffer driven car than ones own ride

It looks like Bangle first got banged by everyone after he put his inputs in the 7-series, but everyone else silently copied, anyways as someone else said, the car design or looks seem to date faster than cars of the early 2000s and late 90s, which is a bad thing for people buying the big cars, the only cars which seem to last are Ferrari and Porshce, may be few more ones. These days even the Camry is trying to look like the BMW. I got SHOCKED When I first saw the new camry!

I feel the BMW looks good, but the Audi is also pretty good. As abbas said earlier, the model of Audi after the new M3 realises will be better but i don't like mercedes that much, most of the sedans look the same and seems to be more a chauffer driven car than ones own ride

The only Mercs which looks good and original are the CLS and SL-500. Rest seem desperate atempts! Oh I forgot. M-class looks good too!

The R8 is no 911 for sure, but you have to admit that nobody emulates the teutonic 'hewn out of stone' feel for interiors in the same way that Ingoldstadt does.

I love to look at the Audi from the rear and side, not the front end! It looks like Walter De Silva has tried a bit of Alfa Romeo on it!

Well guys, the new BMW M3 is an impressive car, but is it worth the investment?

If you need a hightech USEFUL showcase buy a Porsche.

If you need show off buy a Ferrari.

If you need elegance and refinement buy an Aston.

If you need a teutonic car then buy a Mercedes.

If you need to feel like a Premier Ligue footballer then buy a BMW...

Fortunately there are cars for everyone

Trust me, my eyes are working fine. That is how i know the new BMW is ugly.

its looks a lot like lownes V8 car. You know the one the one that looked so you you wanted to make love to it.

Well guys, the new BMW M3 is an impressive car, but is it worth the investment?

If you need a hightech USEFUL showcase buy a Porsche.

If you need show off buy a Ferrari.

If you need elegance and refinement buy an Aston.

If you need a teutonic car then buy a Mercedes.

If you need to feel like a Premier Ligue footballer then buy a BMW...

Fortunately there are cars for everyone