Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

pumpdoc

F1 Passion

I like the most of you live eat drink F1 and no one is more excited to see the season start.

Now most of you know I had cancer and so far have beat the beast, but my friend Joe who is 81 and a WWII vet is in tough strights right now, he lost a leg already in the battle for Iwo Jima now he's going to lose his other leg to diabeties. He's a tough bird and when I had cancer he was there to help me through it.

All I'm saying is while F1 courses through our veins there are bigger things and count your blessings..............

Condolences to him. It is a sad fact that most of the people that saved our bacon in WWII have been forgotten by the modern public :(

Condolences to him. It is a sad fact that most of the people that saved our bacon in WWII have been forgotten by the modern public :(

Indeed, or people like ykick who think that because you are old you are a throw away.

Thanks Shane :thbup:

I like the most of you live eat drink F1 and no one is more excited to see the season start.

Now most of you know I had cancer and so far have beat the beast, but my friend Joe who is 81 and a WWII vet is in tough strights right now, he lost a leg already in the battle for Iwo Jima now he's going to lose his other leg to diabeties. He's a tough bird and when I had cancer he was there to help me through it.

All I'm saying is while F1 courses through our veins there are bigger things and count your blessings..............

Condolences from me as well to you and Joe, hope you both don't have any serious stuff left.

Whatever the outcome, Bruce, you're lucky to have a friend like that. And I'm lucky he was there on Iwo Jima. When you see him next, tell him thanks from me.

Livestrong.

Indeed, or people like ykick who think that because you are old you are a throw away.

Bull. I have great respect for war veterans and i treat them accordanly.