Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ykickamoocow

Whats This Years Best And Worst Looking F1 Cars - 2007

Best and Worst Looking F1 cars  

50 members have voted

1. 1. Whats this years best looking formula 1 car?

• Williams
    • BMW Sauber
    • Honda
    • Renault
    • Toyota
    • Red Bull
    • Ferrari
    • Toro Rosso
    • Spyker
    • Super Aguri
    • McLaren
  2. 2. Whats this years worst looking formula 1 car?

• Williams
    • BMW Sauber
    • Honda
    • Renault
    • Toyota
    • Red Bull
    • Ferrari
    • Toro Rosso
    • Spyker
    • Super Aguri
    • McLaren

Best to Worst:

1. McLaren

2. Renault

3. Williams

4. Red Bull

5. BMW

6. Ferrari

7. Toro Rosso

8. Toyota

9. Spyker

10. Super Aguri

11. Honda

I think Ferrari's looks very nice, probably the best out of the lot.

But Renaults is horrible I heard a rumor they changed the color as Alonso is Basque or something and the color is light blue so they changed to dark blue as he left. I think it is nothing more then a rumor but you never know :mellow:

Toss up between Ferrari and McLaren for best looking. But I had to vote for the classic Ferrari Red. Like the team/drivers.... or not ....Ferrari Red always stand out to me.

And oddly the more I look at Renault, the more I start to like it... have to wait and see it flat out in a race situation overtaking other vehicles to know for sure ! It's just an odd color scheme...

Hands down ... Honda is worse. I like the blue and green together but hate the graphics

Mclaren and Ferrari's are nice striking designs.

The Honda is just awful, took me a while to work out it's actually the earth from space.

The Renault is ok, but kinda looks thrown together at the last minute.

I actually went for the Honda as best - I just really like how they've done something totally different. Couldn't really decide on a worst so picked Renault - nothing really stands out for me on that! If I wasn't picking Honda it of course would have been the Ferrari.

STR is best... Honda worst.

Honda was worst when it was black too...

seem Honda are trying hard to displace the word WORST from dictionary... In future the word will be called as HONDA :lol:

Since seeing the Renault livery on the track today i actually kind of like it. I really dont know why but i just find it a breath of fresh air.

In terms of the actual chassis, I think the Renault looked really smart when it was testing in the interim colours, and that would be my favourite shape. That ghastly new livery masks the cars nice lines though.

Spyker have the best livery IMO, followed by McLaren and Red Bull. In general though, I think the liveries this year are some of the worst I've seen since I started watching F1. None of them are particularly pretty.

The ugliset chassis is probably Ferrari's, but the worst liveries go to Renault and Honda, hands down. What were they smoking?

I actually went for the Honda as best - I just really like how they've done something totally different. Couldn't really decide on a worst so picked Renault - nothing really stands out for me on that! If I wasn't picking Honda it of course would have been the Ferrari.

I agree completely!

The renault isn't bad, but IMO the Aguri and Toyota designs are just boring. At least Renault's has some flair

mclaren, like almost every other year since about 1998, have the sexiest looking car, in terms of both chassis design and colours.

Renault is worst - orange, white and yellow dont go very nicely and arent very 'racey' colours.

With Honda you either love it or hate it. I hate it, its like they're not a serious team any more

I admit it looks odd, but I personally am warming to it, its nice to see something different

But Renaults is horrible I heard a rumor they changed the color as Alonso is Basque or something and the color is light blue so they changed to dark blue as he left. I think it is nothing more then a rumor but you never know :mellow:

Nope. Light blue was the colour of Mild Seven their no.1 sponsor until and including 2006. The light blue was there since the days of Schumacher and Herbert when the team was Benetton.

McLaren best.

Toyota worst