Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Player(1)

Alonso - F3000 Spa

Fantastic!! Nice move at Eau Rouge to take the lead...that's racecraft at it's finest! All those who think Alonso simply had the fastest car should think twice after viewing this. Alonso pulled off a massive lead on the field (including his teammate) twice! Once at the start and again after the safety car. That is all driver, baby, not car.

EDIT: Great music on that too...

Fantastic!! Nice move at Eau Rouge to take the lead...that's racecraft at it's finest! All those who think Alonso simply had the fastest car should think twice after viewing this. Alonso pulled off a massive lead on the field (including his teammate) twice! Once at the start and again after the safety car. That is all driver, baby, not car.

:rolleyes: Bahhh...all he did was drive better, faster and finish first! Anyone can do that! :lol:

:rolleyes: Bahhh...all he did was drive better, faster and finish first! Anyone can do that! :lol:

Naaa... he shurely was a lucky driver then...

can you tell me a GREEAAT move that season? :eusa_think:

:D

Damn...I cant hate Alonso.

This video has been removed due to terms of use violation.

Blast!

That's it i'm gonna have to rip any video good enough to go in my favourites so I can actually watch them whenever I want.

No one happened to rip it did they? (the Spa 2000 race)

:what: I am sure he did very well in karting too. And he can probably outrun a sloth.