Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mock

Sa And Sato

I remember the sad and ugly comments last year about Super Aguri, the number of mean posts and the predictions of catastrophes and the very strong posts of some of the members here on SA and Sato from so called 'experts' basically stating that SA were lousy and it was dangerous to have them in the field and how they would fail.

Well, they sure have got some people looking foolish with their foots in their mouths, I hope you all know who we are talking about.

All those disbelievers owe SA and Sato an apology after the quals today

Well done guys !! keep it up..

I remember the sad and ugly comments last year about Super Aguri, the number of mean posts and the predictions of catastrophes and the very strong posts of some of the members here on SA and Sato from so called 'experts' basically stating that SA were lousy and it was dangerous to have them in the field and how they would fail.

Well, they sure have got some people looking foolish with their foots in their mouths, I hope you all know who we are talking about.

All those disbelievers owe SA and Sato an apology after the quals today

Well done guys !! keep it up..

Sure we slagged them off and rightly so, but then most of us said towards then end of last year that they had improved and gave credit where credit was due..........................

Sure we slagged them off and rightly so, but then most of us said towards then end of last year that they had improved and gave credit where credit was due..........................

Should have been 'feet' and not 'foots, apology.

I was actually thinking about Bajo when I was watching the quals and all the stuff he had said, anyway, not going to pull out that stuff now, I am just really happy for SA as well as Sato,

did anyone see how he almost took out someone in the pitlane in his eagerness to get in ??

If someone gave me millions to spend on plastic surgery, i could be beautiful. Does that mean it's all down to me?

well they were only new last year from scratch so it was kinda lame that they were called a waste of space lol minardi have been worse ever since 1996, sure they had less money but still..

Minardi worked hard, and built their own car year after year, SA have earned squat

Minardi worked hard, and built their own car year after year, SA have earned squat

To be fair the Minardi team (Toro Rosso) is also using customer cars.

They didn't whilst they where under the minardi name lol.

liuzzi and speed really suck lol they're miles behind the redbulls in similar cars, different engines but ferrari are better though :D

liuzzi and speed really suck lol they're miles behind the redbulls in similar cars, different engines but ferrari are better though :D

Acording to whom (when talking about the engines) ?!

Acording to whom (when talking about the engines) ?!

Agrees!

So, you have Renault on your name, and you quote the great Fangio, nonetheless. I do hope you are a woman because I am about to ask you to marry me :wub:

:lol:

Actually in reality, Renault's engines are every bit as powerful as Ferrari's, and they are known to have good torque at low RPM

The Red Bull's are faster in a straight line than the STR's, so clearly the Reno has them.

Lets comment AFTER Spiker have taken them to the FIA

Indeed. I've been trying to figure out just which parts of the car they've actually designed themselves. The engine and gearbox are officially from Honda and it seems that the monocoque was developed "in conjunction with" Honda, according to SA's own technical director.

Now, of course the protest will not be a problem for them, because it would be bad for the sport's commercial prospects, which will always come first, but let's not pretend that this is a small team valiantly struggling against the mighty corporations. Quite the opposite: SA are the Honda B-team in all but name, created solely to save face for Honda back in Japan after they sacked Sato. For me, they epitomise much of what's wrong with the sport.

Indeed. I've been trying to figure out just which parts of the car they've actually designed themselves. The engine and gearbox are officially from Honda and it seems that the monocoque was developed "in conjunction with" Honda, according to SA's own technical director.

Now, of course the protest will not be a problem for them, because it would be bad for the sport's commercial prospects, which will always come first, but let's not pretend that this is a small team valiantly struggling against the mighty corporations. Quite the opposite: SA are the Honda B-team in all but name, created solely to save face for Honda back in Japan after they sacked Sato. For me, they epitomise much of what's wrong with the sport.

I'd say that Honda is SA's B-team from the look of it :P

:lol: Yes, the Honda A team should hang their heads in shame. However I don't think they'll be quite this embarrassingly bad for long.

If you believe what has came out of their HQ... The same one which said they where a title challenger last year BTW (which very few people do any more) they already know what the problem is and have aero parts coming to fix it.