Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jenson_Rules

Ppp

Heres where to discuss how your doing in the PPP!

I had a very good round and am currently lying in joint 8th! YAY

Ah I see I only really visit the forums :P

sign up to it, its a damn good competition and much the same as last season, I have started rather well!

Same here, but I joined PPP as always.

Started ok'ish. Massa's problems killed me, and JB's poor showing mae it worse, plus Kubica retiring.....

I'm on 275 points.

Im in 15th at the moment so a reasonable first round for me. I overestimated the Red Bull's performance and i underestimated the BMW Sauber's performances but other than that i was reasonably correct.

I was really expecting Massa to pick up the reins Shumi left dangling. His Q2 failure screwed up my picks, but I must say his performance was top notch. Way to go Kimi!

Same for me Massa problem in qualfying screwed me over, but his was a good drive up 10 places. unfortunatl could not see the race so...

I am doing same as last year, start from below and then hopefully make my charge. I hope i wont forget Malaysia picks this time altough.

i'm down on page 3 of the leaderboard, i predicted Massa to get pole and fastest lap and Kimi to win.

I also predicted DC to get a point and Kovalainen to finish 7th, silly me!

i only got 2 thing's right

1. Raikkonen won!

2. Sutil came last!

all my other predictions were very very close though and if it wasn't for Massa i wuda had a great round

Heres where to discuss how your doing in the PPP!

I had a very good round and am currently lying in joint 8th! YAY

hey ben i just noticed your sig update, dont hate Hamilton just because of ITV, they talked about Jenson non-stop up til now and we still support him as a driver.

Steve Rider is an annoying arse-face but if you like Hamilton and his driving, then go ahead and be a fan, nothing to be ashamed of, I like the guy and think he's going to have a great career, even if we do get fedup of hearing about him

Thing is though, if anything it's Steve Ryder, he's absolutely useless, and I thought Jim was bad but infact steve is far far worse cos all he goes on about is the british drivers, lets hear about webber occasionally even if he does bad, lets hear about Heidfeld, lets hear more about some of the other drivers and not so much of Hamilton and Button. Despite being a Button fan I feel ITV spent too much time focusing on him last year!

It was always gonna happen, but I agree they should focus more on the other drivers

It was always gonna happen, but I agree they should focus more on the other drivers

Lets keep one thread clean of British Media and Hamilton hype?

There was nothing in my post about Hamilton hype :lol: I was merely replying to Ben's comment

Thing is though, if anything it's Steve Ryder, he's absolutely useless, and I thought Jim was bad but infact steve is far far worse cos all he goes on about is the british drivers, lets hear about webber occasionally even if he does bad, lets hear about Heidfeld, lets hear more about some of the other drivers and not so much of Hamilton and Button. Despite being a Button fan I feel ITV spent too much time focusing on him last year!

its not steve rider's fault because he just gets told what to say, its just his face and voice are annoying!!

I agree that there should be a lot more time spent on other drivers and teams.

In the pre-race show, toyota got about 10 seconds with Ted Kravitz's voice just saying they have been off the pace during winter testing. Obviously there will be more talk on the bigger teams but we want insight into all the teams! Perhaps we should all email ITV

An OK start for me I'm currently in 69th position on 260 points.

Felipe's problems on Saturday hurt my tips like just about everyone else.

Does anyone remember what the 2006 winners total points tally was??

Don't recall, but it wouldn't matter the points will be higher this time, as you predict more.

Don't recall, but it wouldn't matter the points will be higher this time, as you predict more.

Very true plus heaps more points are awarded for picking correctly too ths year.

For what it is worth, here is last years leaderboard.

http://www.totalf1.com/ppp_2006/