Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Shane2

What Is The Worst Circuit?

What one do you dislike the most?  

84 members have voted

1. 1. Answers please

• Albert Park, Australia
    • Sepang, Malaysia
    • Bahrain
    • Circuit De Catalunya, Spain
    • Monte Carlo, Monaco
    • Montreal, Canada
    • Indianapolis Motor Speedway, USA
    • Magny Cours, France
    • Silverstone, Great Britain
    • Nurburgring, Gernamy
    • Hungaroring, Hungary
    • Istanbul Park, Turkey
    • Monza, Italy
    • Spa-Francorchamps, Belgium
    • Fuji, Japan
    • Shanghai, China
    • Interlagos, Brazil
    • Imola, San Marino
    • Hockenheim, Germany

Pick your WORST of the modern circuits. Note I have added Imola and Hockenheim as they haven't completely been scrubbed off. My vote is for Hungary, it is just a boring circuit, closely followed by Barcelona and Magny-Cours

I voted magny cours, although hungaroring is just as bad. french gp is always dull and ends up in a procession (although 1999 showed that a little rain can spice it up)

ever since they modified hungary it's been good so i voted for catalunia, hopefully the new chicane there will make things a little better

Today hockenheim is a gokart track and an insult to an otherwise glorious track!

I agree that the new one is nothing like as good, but the bonus is that at least some overtaking can happen there

I've always disliked Hungaroring, although I have to admit that there are circuits listed in the poll that I'm not familiar with.

All of those are on the Calendar for this year and next, and all apart from Fuji where on it last year

Even the modified Hockenheim produces good races, lots of overtaking and thats no bad thing. Hungary is my second least fave now cos Button won there last year and in the rain its good. Magny cours therefor gets my vote!

Barcelona. Bleh.

Indy is dull on TV, probably cool if your sitting on the straight, but I'm not sitting on the straight, so yeah.

Hungary is also dull.

I have yet to judge Fuji, but the layout looks boring, and it is also boring on GT4.

Tilke castrated Hockenheim, my vote though goes to hungry because it just does not let anybody overtake. there are fewer overtaking moves in Hungry then there are in Monaco

I would have to say that Imola is the worst track as it is the only circuit i know where a car which is 3 seconds a alp faster than another cannot get past. Imola has no overtaking opportunities and for that reason anlone it is the worst.

I would have to say that Imola is the worst track as it is the only circuit i know where a car which is 3 seconds a alp faster than another cannot get past. Imola has no overtaking opportunities and for that reason anlone it is the worst.

Imola & Hockenheim, because they were great tracks once, so it adds to the disappointment.

Hungaroring and Catalunya, they were never that great so they suck as usual :lol:

Imola and Hockenheim have been destroyed. :( Barcelona is boring too. And I'm not a fan of Monaco, but Hungaroring is ok.

San Marino, closely followed by Hungary... 2 incredibly boring tracks where passing is impossible!

I say Indianapolis...for start is not even a real F1 track...I think there are some other great racing tracks in the USA.

Agree with the part about celebrities. At least the people in the cars actually work for their money :P

Who voted for spa? lol

Guilty as charged. I voted without reading the word 'worst'. When i looked at the results I was shocked to see I was the only voter for Spa until I re-read the topic. I awaid my sentencing!!

Ah I see :P

Maybe when Pumpdoc or Ecap reads this, you could nudge them into altering the vote to reflect your real choice :P

Ah I see :P

Maybe when Pumpdoc or Ecap reads this, you could nudge them into altering the vote to reflect your real choice :P

I