Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

goferrarigo

Indian Gp

Excellent.Its really a next step forward in terms of Motor sport popularity in India.I guess the TRP ratings in India will also go to an all time high now that we have one Indian driver raring to go in f1 and a new new track by 2010.This will definitely boost the sport in India.

You forgot the new F1 team which would mostly likely be racing till atleast 2010....

Wow, Asian tracks are really popping up everywhere! All we need now is a Bangladesh GP & it's sorted! Hope the track is challenging & even history making!

i said it in another thread, but I cannot help but feel uncomfortable with a country that has so much poverty and a country recieving so much monetary aid from the rest of the world spending so much money on an ego trip that very few people in India are interested in.

Lets hope this will be done without corruption and some transparency :lol:

:clap3::clap3: Very nice.... How do you think the Jaiprakash Associates Limited got the contract???

Wow, Asian tracks are really popping up everywhere! All we need now is a Bangladesh GP & it's sorted! Hope the track is challenging & even history making!

Bangladesh??? Why bangladesh? i'd say a Russian GP would be needed, after the 4 BRIC countries

i said it in another thread, but I cannot help but feel uncomfortable with a country that has so much poverty and a country recieving so much monetary aid from the rest of the world spending so much money on an ego trip that very few people in India are interested in.

Monetary aid was taken earlier, now it has reduced... India and China both have high levels of poverty, but what people don't see is that they will generate emplyment for the poor. The infrastructure required, the hotels, the restraunt, the maintaince of the track will give out jobs. After a point you cann't just throw money at the poor. This also helps India move forward and create a biggr image, Thus the space race between India and China. you could argue the same why spend soo much on space, but the thing is India is trying to move out of the agriculture economy and move into move technical and research. For that to happen we need to take these risks and spend money on it. If you want we can take out all the skelitons of America, Pakistan, China in this arguement, but it would be futile. Giving aid has proven to be determinatl to countries(look at Africa). but giving employment and oportunites, so people don't have to leave and go to the US, is what India needs to do...

Russian GP?? It's way too cold & Moscow is pretty much inline to Dublin, even though the temperature is 3 times lower but a GP in Siberia is a thought!

Russian GP?? It's way too cold & Moscow is pretty much inline to Dublin, even though the temperature is 3 times lower but a GP in Siberia is a thought!

In the summer is could be fine... But i am sure Bernie has his eyes for a GP in Russia...

In the summer is could be fine... But i am sure Bernie has his eyes for a GP in Russia...

Bernie supposedly had his eys on a Mexican GP in Cancun, a USGP in Vegas, and an end of the season party in your pants, but none of them happened.

He has eyes for a GP up his a$!

I'd go.

Bernie supposedly had his eys on a Mexican GP in Cancun, a USGP in Vegas, and an end of the season party in your pants, but none of them happened.

I'd go.

a## for an a##?

I'd go.

There are quite a few new GPs coming up in the next years...

Valencia Street Circuit and Singapore Night

Abu Dhabi

Indian GP and Korean GP

There are quite a few new GPs coming up in the next years...

Valencia Street Circuit and Singapore Night

Abu Dhabi

Indian GP and Korean GP

Also in 2010 is the Czech GP in Prague.