Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wez

Intteresting F1 Related Lunch

well not exactly auto. Ghostwritten by his trainer, Sabine something.

I heard his auto is coming out soon so..... i will wait for his official auto...

Got the contractual info to prove it? somehow I think not

That is very unlikely.

Considering Ferrari signed Raikkonen towards the end of the 2005 season, I am willing to bet that Ferrari did not make a decision on renewing Massa's contract till they knew what schumi was doing.

Which would therefore make it practically impossible that such a clause was written into Michael's contract.

Fiction can be fun, but in the end we like facts a lot more :)

You think that it is very unlikely, that Schumacher wasn't ready to challenge a decade younger driver at his old days? Don't become an insurance analyst...

Schumacher has himself said, that he was very impressed of Kimi's speed already from his first Sauber test. He never had any wrong illusions about the on-going situation. That's why he achieved so much... Of course he had a situation here, where he had nothing to win, only everything to loose...

You think that it is very unlikely, that Schumacher wasn't ready to challenge a decade younger driver at his old days? Don't become an insurance analyst...

Schumacher has himself said, that he was very impressed of Kimi's speed already from his first Sauber test. He never had any wrong illusions about the on-going situation. That's why he achieved so much... Of course he had a situation here, where he had nothing to win, only everything to loose...

Yes it is highly unlikely. He gave Alonso a good run for his money and Alonso was in a different car. In the same car, Michael would not have had much trouble beating Raikkonen. And being impressed with a driver is a lot different to being afraid of one. Schumi wasn't afraid of anyone.

Besides, the contractural situations do absolutely nothing to back up your claim whatsoever. Michael was not afraid of Raikkonen, I don't know where you get your wacky ideas from, but Raikkonen isn't that amazing that he would frighten one of the most accomplished drivers in the sport into retirement. Out of all the stories I have heard about Michael's retirement that is probably the funniest