Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ykickamoocow

Shell/ferrari Advert

Thanks ykick had posted it on a thread when it was announced. but thanks for the link

Beutiful video, nice speed and good progression to the present.

this is a keeper... saved to HDD.

Thats actually a pretty good ad, and my guess is that it was done with CGI yes.

Great find! I've actually been on some of the roads in the video, like the opening shot on Via Appia and around il Colosseo. :clap3:

Here's another one and there are "making of" vids on the "related" menu:

Here's another one and there are "making of" vids on the "related" menu:

Although this ad looks spectacular, it also looks pretty dangerous to me. There's always this concern in the adworld what certain messages imply, this ad borders on too many negative quaotations, just my opinion....

This advert features some of the best cities in the world including London, New York, Rio, Hong Kong, Monte Carlo and Rome. With all these great cities why did the makers of the advert chose to use Wollongong. Its hardly a great city or even a city.

ferrari_wideweb__470x293,0.jpg

Though i must admitt it is a nice bridge even though ive never seen it before seeing this commercial.

This advert features some of the best cities in the world including London, New York, Rio, Hong Kong, Monte Carlo and Rome. With all these great cities why did the makers of the advert chose to use Wollongong. Its hardly a great city or even a city.

ferrari_wideweb__470x293,0.jpg

Though i must admitt it is a nice bridge even though ive never seen it before seeing this commercial.

looks very pretty thus.....