Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ykickamoocow

Iran Captures 15 British Sailors

And we're armed.

Cool - we're not that different, I have arms too, see -----> :worshippy:

If I didn't have arms doing that I'd just roll around.

Bush is very dangerous and very malicious. He is also an absolute imbocile which makes him a very big threat to the world.

Before you make comments like this, make sure you know something about what you say.

I do.

Two women were charged with Adultery in Sudan. They didn't have a lawyer. The courts spoke only Arabic, and they did not. They were condemned even though they had no defender, and they were set to be stoned to death.

Tell me now that this is a "religion of peace"

I do.

Two women were charged with Adultery in Sudan. They didn't have a lawyer. The courts spoke only Arabic, and they did not. They were condemned even though they had no defender, and they were set to be stoned to death.

You forgot to mention the part that people can be hanged for being gay without trial, and women who are raped can be stoned to death for adultry. You also forget that anyone who is a muslim and doesnt want to be one can be hanged for apostacy. All allowed under Sharia (islamic law)

Religion of peace my toocas, its a religon of hate and intolerance.

Remember how they blew up all the old runes and statues, claiming they were blasphemous?

Something interesting here. They were in Iranian waters and not surprised they were arrested. Fair enough. I now think america and USA should get the **** outta the middle east! I'm over here in Dubai now and it's so nice and the arabs are really bloody nice people! Also on Iran and nuclear power, they need it cos they have no electricity and the people are desperately poor. Reading the newspapers here and getting the proper perspective, we are told things in the UK and america to make them look bad and us good, when in actual fact we're the ones causing s##t over in the middle east and to be honest, it's embarressing being English!

It is important to get the perspective of the other group before judging them. Its something AutoRacer5 could do one day instead of making sweeping generalisations on a enitre religion.

If it had been Americans captured, every single one of you would be baying for Iranian blood. The attitude of the US nation, and a lot of its people towards the Brits makes me sick, and the actual reality is you know nothing whatsoever about us. I know the American way is to go in all guns blazing and think of the conseqences after the mess has already been made but there is really no need for Violence if the problem can be solved diplomatically.

So what your saying is that we know nothing about you yet you know everything about us?

I do.

It is not the fault of Islam that people never follow it the right way. It is said that if some one is accused of commiting adultry for proving it one needs atleast two proper witnesses who have seen them commiting the act. In countries like Sudan, there is no proper education in either academics nor the religion they follow. The fortunate people do end up coming to countries like India for higher education. If you keep pointing out examples I can point out thousands of crimes that your country is commiting in broad day light. But I won't, becasuse I don't need to do it since everyone knows about it. And I have promised a respectable American memeber in this forum that I wont rant about any country, That respectable memeber's name is Mike.

You forgot to mention the part that people can be hanged for being gay without trial, and women who are raped can be stoned to death for adultry. You also forget that anyone who is a muslim and doesnt want to be one can be hanged for apostacy. All allowed under Sharia (islamic law)

Religion of peace my toocas, its a religon of hate and intolerance.

Again, you are compltely wrong. These kinda things have been happening only in countries where they are mostly uneducated. No where in sharia mentions that a woman should be hanged for being raped. The person who commits the crime is the one that has to be hanged or punished.

If a person doesnt want to follow the religion, he is not compelled to follow. He/she is free to walk out of it. In countries like Britan where there are so many Muslims do tend to have a strong fate. where in Britan has a Muslim being hanged for walking out? Or atleast India.

But you are right about gays. If a person is gay he/she should just leave the society, (for their best interst). This is one of the main reason why in countries where they follow the religion properly(arab countries mainly) there are less STDs compared to others.

It is not the fault of Islam that people never follow it the right way. It is said that if some one is accused of commiting adultry for proving it one needs atleast two proper witnesses who have seen them commiting the act. In countries like Sudan, there is no proper education in either academics nor the religion they follow. The fortnate people do end up coming to countries like India for higher education. If you keep pointing out examples I can point out thousands of crimes that your country is commiting in broad day light. But I won't, becasuse I don't need to do it since everyone knows about it. And I have promised a respectable American memeber in this forum that I wont rant about any country, That respectable memeber's name is Mike.

Agrred. Over the past few months ive tried hard to aviod America bashing but it isnt easy when people like AutoRacer5 are bashing other religions and cultures without knowing anything about them. All countries have done/still do some terrible things and i think its ridiculas for someone to point out other societies flaws while completely ignoring their own societies flaws.

Agrred. Over the past few months ive tried hard to aviod America bashing but it isnt easy when people like AutoRacer5 are bashing other religions and cultures without knowing anything about them. All countries have done/still do some terrible things and i think its ridiculas for someone to point out other societies flaws while completely ignoring their own societies flaws.

Its because there are many other guys like him we have wars. I have seen him tring to provoke bulls##t in past, but I always pretend to act as if I never read it. Because if I react, there wouldnt be any difference between me and him. I have grown up in a very loving place where people never encourage an youngster to hate anyone. Most of my friends are non muslims, and everyone celebrates every festival like as if it is their own. Everyone knows why there is war. In the end of the day its all about who gets richer and more power. Not because of the different religion they follow.

It is important to get the perspective of the other group before judging them. Its something AutoRacer5 could do one day instead of making sweeping generalisations on a enitre religion.

Haven't you made a few 'sweeping generalizations' against the Christian religion? It's very easy to fall into that trap, I suppose, when another's viewpoint is different from your own (I do it too, so I'm not exactly pointing fingers..).

Haven't you made a few 'sweeping generalisations' against the Christian religion? It's very easy to fall into that trap, I suppose, when another's viewpoint is different from your own (I do it too, so I'm not exactly pointing fingers..).

I might of but i dont recall. If i did it was probably in response to someone elses sweeping generalisation.

PS: I corrected your spelling :D

I might of but i dont recall. If i did it was probably in response to someone elses sweeping generalisation.

PS: I corrected your spelling :D

Bah!

Indeed. For once i completely agree with you! The arabs arn't bad people, and the way the US acts with it's foreign policy is shocking! I advise you read this article i read today. Ill try find it on the net if I can. It's by an Iranian jornalist and what he says is very true, it will be a series of events that will lead to WW3, you don't realise that what maybe just seen as the US v Iran is bigger because it would pull in Israel obv, China, Russia. the UK no doubt to help the US! It would lead to maybe other problems too in the far east, with China noticeing how stretched the US and UK troops are that they would attempt an invasion of Taiwan!

Very interesting article!

Actually, we Americans like most people, religion and ethnicity aside. Hell, Beverly Hills just elected an Iranian mayor! We do tend to get testy when bombed on our own soil, however.....sorry, forum folk, but that is not easily forgotten. You'll just have to get used to the fact that most Americans posting here will not agree with many of you on this issue. None of us are in any position to change the state of the world, so remember that before anyone gets too hot-headed about this stuff.

Repeat my mantra: Opinions are like a$$holes, we've all got one and they're all full of sh!t.

this whole issue with the captured marines cant be that much of a huge deal cos it barely even made headline news last night