Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jem of the Shire

Motogp

I couldn't see the race today,but aussies: :surrender: you win. :P

damn,i missed a wet race!anyone watched it?

Yes, I stayed up until the wee hours to see the Aussies show the rest how it's done!! :clap3:

Stoner was impressive and Vermeulen inspiring

but our national anthem is so embarrassing

What's happening to Rossi, is it all tyres/bike or is he struggling mentally??? :eusa_think: there was a lot of head shaking going on during the race, he was clearly not a happy camper.

I couldn't see the race today,but aussies: :surrender: you win. :P

damn,i missed a wet race!anyone watched it?

Ha Ha, I knew you would come around :lol:

Yes, I stayed up until the wee hours to see the Aussies show the rest how it's done!! :clap3:

What's happening to Rossi, is it all tyres/bike or is he struggling mentally??? :eusa_think: there was a lot of head shaking going on during the race, he was clearly not a happy camper.

I stayed up aswell but I fell asleep whilst I was waiting for Big Brother to finish (it ran 20 minutes overtime, surprise surprise) then I woke up a couple of laps in then drifted in and out of sleep. So I'm going to watch the race again tonight.

Go the Aussies :clap3:

His bike is plain crap.And the tyres made it even worse :blowup: .I read that his teammate didn't finish the race because of the tyres.We must wait some more races,but if things keep on like this by the time they improve it Stoner will be too far,just like last year with Hyden.Even though I'm confident about Rossi :) .

Ha Ha, I knew you would come around :lol:

:eyebrow: I always come back.It's hard to get rid of me. :eyebrow:

Great ride by Vally and Dani in Mugello. The Honda has made started to become competitive I think, they have found some power which really helped Dani but not Nicky. Nicky has to change his style of riding asap to suit the 800cc bikes otherwise he is really going to be dusted by Dani this year.

Casey rode well but I think his tyre choice may have been wrong.

This is a great Championship with the battle to be between the two young guns Casey & Dani vs. the experience and pure genius that is Rossi.

Great ride by Vally and Dani in Mugello. The Honda has made started to become competitive I think, they have found some power which really helped Dani but not Nicky. Nicky has to change his style of riding asap to suit the 800cc bikes otherwise he is really going to be dusted by Dani this year.

yeah.dunno but I can't see Nicky addapting to the new Honda.It'll be a disappointing season for him :mellow:

wooooooooooohoooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!

the best race of the season!!!!!!!!!

this is for Casey: :clap3:

this for Vale: :clap3:

and this for Dani: :clap3:

and what's wrong with Hayden?Instead of making progress he's going backwards!He has finished 11th!

Moto GP and 125 cc were so exciting!if only Montreal GP is at least as good!

I don't watch many motoGP races, but I ave watched the last 3, and spain was deffinatley the best of those, great race, and a great win for Stoner.

wooooooooooohoooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!

the best race of the season!!!!!!!!!

this is for Casey: :clap3:

this for Vale: :clap3:

and this for Dani: :clap3:

and what's wrong with Hayden?Instead of making progress he's going backwards!He has finished 11th!

Moto GP and 125 cc were so exciting!if only Montreal GP is at least as good!

Yeah your right that was a awesome race :clap3:

Nicky Hayden needs to find another team, Pedrosa is the new hope at HRC.

Vote Casey and Ducati for King!!!! Oustanding performance!!! I love to see a Ducati in front of the japanese crowd!!!!

Casey Stoner :king:

This is so typical. Motorbike racing is one of few forms of motor racing that i dont care about at all and it is also the one form of motor racing where Australians seem to do really well. WHY CANT FORMULA 1 HAVE LOTS OF AUSTRALIANS WH WIN ALL THE TIME :(

Best race if not the best. Daddy of all battles i guess. Stoner has really matured.

Looking forward to an exciting season :clap3:

Stoner wwwwwwwwiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnsssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!

:clap3: I'm so happy :banana: (I"ll even use the gay dancing banana :lol: )

Nah! This is the real gay dancing banana :flashingbanana::flashingbanana::flashingbanana::flashingbanana::flashingbanana: ! :lol:

That's the gay banana on acid :lol:

Go the aussie's, two on the podium at Donington :clap3:

Casey Stoner has a handy 26 point lead in the Championship now.

Go Casey :clap3:

Hahah... it was a good race, but it's no good he's getting way too many points, don't you think they should set a special rule: "If the winner happens to be Stoner he should take only 15 points for the win, because otherwise it's not fair with the rest."

Anyway, I have faith in Rossi :P

Great news again for you aussies^^

That's the gay banana on acid :lol:

Go the aussie's, two on the podium at Donington :clap3:

Casey Stoner has a handy 26 point lead in the Championship now.

Go Casey :clap3:

Can i join in one the party? :clap3:^_^

Can't wait for next sunday... MotoGP/F1 double :D

Great ridiing from Stoner! A beautiful fifth victory in the wet!!

I couldn't see the race but 26 points is nothing in this championship!*starts to panick*

btw Red Light District?I've been to Amsterdam last week and it was awesome (the whole city,not that district)

(I assumed you're from there ;) )

I couldn't see the race but 26 points is nothing in this championship!*starts to panick*

Your right, 26 points is very little when your fighting a championship against one of the all time ledgends of the sport.

Go Casey :D

The only British hope in the sport (unless Toseland makes the switch) broke his left foot and left hand in practice yestreday, Bradley Smith. Hope he makes a quick comeback, just 16 and quick, he's got potential, only in 125cc at the moment.

Rossi was awesome today!! I loved every second of the fight between him and Stoner, I hope the rest of the season goes on just like this!!

Yay, I'm happy now!