Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jem of the Shire

Motogp

Indeed, Rossi on best form is amazing to watch. Loved the pass on Pedrosa at the old hairpin at Donington.

Assen, here we come...

Assen race in 2 mins............with Stoner,Pedrosa and Rossi fighting for the win.Seems the Aussie has got over his initial problems! :D

I'm off to watch it :D

Rare mistake from Rossi and brilliant race from Stoner... B.P. if you had money on this one, you've got the last laugh.

The championship gets even more interesting... how cool is that.

BTW, those 125cc guys are freaking nuts...

Rare mistake from Rossi and brilliant race from Stoner... B.P. if you had money on this one, you've got the last laugh.

The championship gets even more interesting... how cool is that.

Yeah this makes things more interesting.I'm glad Rossi is not going to walk away with it.

And just when Hayden was going for his 1st podium...he runs out of petrol(or that's what the commentators said)

BTW, those 125cc guys are freaking nuts...

Indeed!

Got up late and only got to see those 5 last added laps,but still...Those guys make one want to race! :lol:

Yeah this makes things more interesting.I'm glad Rossi is not going to walk away with it.

And just when Hayden was going for his 1st podium...he runs out of petrol(or that's what the commentators said)

I think it was an engine failure... but he owed one to Edwards so...

Indeed!

Got up late and only got to see those 5 last added laps,but still...Those guys make one want to race! :lol:

I tell you. I've never understood why they don't race the 125cc and 250cc in the states. Some of the best races are in those classes...

Valentino made his mistake of the year, Stoner is just so very good, I wonder how many championships that guys gonna win..

I feel so bad for Melandri, it's painful.

True on both counts. Stoner's form is out of this world... which only makes Melandri look even more lost, if possible. I mean, first and last, 60 seconds apart... geez! Even Elias got 11 seconds on him.

I'm starting to think that Melandri will want himself to be taken off so that his misery ends...

Put Schumi on the Ducatti, he shaved off 10 seconds now only 5 seconds to go. I mean the he's Ducatti "driver" with the biggest performance improvement. :lol::D:P

You know, jokes aside, it would be something to see MS competing on bikes for real, in MotoGP or (perhaps better) Superbikes...

I don't think he has what it takes for MotoGP, I heard he competed and struggled in an amateurish bike race in Germany. Maybe after a while he could probably get to where Melandri is now, I still think even thats a big maybe though..

:clap3: Casey

Valentino made his mistake of the year, Stoner is just so very good, I wonder how many championships that guys gonna win..

I feel so bad for Melandri, it's painful.

Vale's mistakes are few and few between so the chances of another are slim to say the least, but it comes at a good time for Casey and really puts him back in the hunt for back to back World Championships. I can't believe I almost wrote off Casey's chances last week :bangin:

True on both counts. Stoner's form is out of this world... which only makes Melandri look even more lost, if possible. I mean, first and last, 60 seconds apart... geez! Even Elias got 11 seconds on him.

I'm starting to think that Melandri will want himself to be taken off so that his misery ends...

Moving to Ducati has all but ended Marco's career. I think a early termination of his contract is best for both sides.

I don't think he has what it takes for MotoGP, I heard he competed and struggled in an amateurish bike race in Germany. Maybe after a while he could probably get to where Melandri is now, I still think even thats a big maybe though..

What are you talking about George, you and I would be able to compete at the same level of Marco*!!! :P

* In that we would finish last.

Rumours here: Sete Gibernau is going to replace Melandri! :lol:

If that happened,he would be lapped on the 1st corner :lol: (Sorry,just too many years of Gibernau bashing.)

Rumours here: Sete Gibernau is going to replace Melandri! :lol:

If that happened,he would be lapped on the 1st corner :lol: (Sorry,just too many years of Gibernau bashing.)

Really? Why the bashing?

Ddds are against Gibernau, in any case.

It isn't just Melandri who cannot drive the Ducati, the Alice boys are back of the field too. It seems that only Stoner has the measure of that bike, for whatever reason.

To be honest, I would prefer to see Gibernau on the Ducati just so that Melandri can be put out his misery.

It isn't just Melandri who cannot drive the Ducati, the Alice boys are back of the field too. It seems that only Stoner has the measure of that bike, for whatever reason.

To be honest, I would prefer to see Gibernau on the Ducati just so that Melandri can be put out his misery.

True and true. Although it does seem that Guintoli is improving a little, the Eurosport commentators reckon he made some kind of breakthrough at Mugello.

I agree.

Really? Why the bashing?

Ddds are against Gibernau, in any case.

No particular reason.I've been watching MotoGP since I was a fetus,more or less :lol: and as a child,always worshipped Rossi and hated everyone else.One could say I was a Rossisteric :lol: Now I'm more reasonable. :lol:

And yeah,something has to be done with Melandri...

No particular reason.I've been watching MotoGP since I was a fetus,more or less :lol: and as a child,always worshipped Rossi and hated everyone else.One could say I was a Rossisteric :lol: Now I'm more reasonable. :lol:

And yeah,something has to be done with Melandri...

Well, it is a fact that, even at his best, Gibernau was not on Rossi's level. Rossi beat him because he was a stronger rider, far stronger.

On the other hand, I would say that Rossi played the ugliest part in the "drama" those two got into. They were close friends, you know. Humiliating a friend like that was uncalled for. Rossi should've been bigger than that and more so since he was, again, the strongest of the two.

It's quite likely that Gibernau will crash and burn once again if he gets back on a bike. It's a stupid move on his part, really. Someone should tell him to get a life.

Anyone here planning on attending the US MotoGP at Indy this year , I was thinking of going but am still holding out hope for a return of a USGP .

MotoGP is on again this weekend Ladies and Gentlemen, Boys and Girls. Casey looks to be in great form beating the lap record in the second practice session.

For those involved in the Marco Melandri debate on his current somewhat complex situation at Ducati, he was 2.1 seconds off the pace of Casey in the second pracitce session. But in saying that, Casey was seven tenths faster than his next rival in Alex de Angelis.

Yup Nathan Casey is doing his usual thing, just brilliant really. It's really becoming a question of who is going to be second.

I think Ducati have said that Marco has this race and Laguna, and then if he can't put something together, then he's probably out.

I think Ducati have said that Marco has this race and Laguna, and then if he can't put something together, then he's probably out.

So its Goodbye Marco then :lol:

De Puniet 1st at the moment

Paddock rumour: Dovizioso to be Pedrosa's teammate next year.

They could have some good fights.In my opinion Hayden doesn't deserve his seat anymore.

And yep,bye Marco...