Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jem of the Shire

Motogp

Yup, I agree with you. Though I do have to say that last year's 13th to first (don't make me tell you the name of the track, I forget...) was more impressive, because this year you can see that the Yamaha is also impressive, not only Vale. But a great race anyway^^

I was half disappointed at first because they weren't showing Hayden and Stoner, I thought that Hayden would try something for sure, but in the end he didn't so that was fine as well.

I think it might've been Assen, maybe :lol:

I think it might've been Assen, maybe :lol:

Yeah, like, probably XD

I honestly didn't know between Assen and Brno. But that's better than I usually do anyway, heheh

:yawn: Pedrosa is boring.And predictable

See you next season,MotoGP fans! :lol:

All in all, it wasn't a very strong season... but not as bad as F1's.

Not the best of years. Let's see what the next one brings...

Rossi walked it but I was delighted to see that.

A brilliant decision to switch to Bridgestone tyres, other wise I think we'd have had a much closer season.

Ah well, next season, should be ok, although I don't know if they are really changing anything apart from all drivers being on Bridgestones.

It was a decent year, happy the best guy won. Other than that I think next year will be better due to the presence of an on form for the whole year Stoner, a not-crashing-as-much Lorenzo, a Dovy on a proper bike, and best of all Hayden on a Ducati.

I think Pedrosa and Honda really need to win next year, and I don't think they will against Stoner/Ducati and Rossi/Yamaha.

It was a decent year, happy the best guy won. Other than that I think next year will be better due to the presence of an on form for the whole year Stoner, a not-crashing-as-much Lorenzo, a Dovy on a proper bike, and best of all Hayden on a Ducati.

I think Pedrosa and Honda really need to win next year, and I don't think they will against Stoner/Ducati and Rossi/Yamaha.

Yup.

I don't think Pedrosa will ever be MotoGP champion.And I don't think he's the number one Honda need.And Dovy will make things more interesting...

And Kallio is going to Alice.What do you guys think of him?I think he's a boring rider that always scores but he's nothing special.

I agree.

Yup.

I don't think Pedrosa will ever be MotoGP champion.And I don't think he's the number one Honda need.And Dovy will make things more interesting...

And Kallio is going to Alice.What do you guys think of him?I think he's a boring rider that always scores but he's nothing special.

I agree.

Kallio uses Kimispeak, ugh...

I'd rather have Simoncelli in MotoGP, that would be fun!

Does anyone know who Shinya Nakano will be riding for next season?

Don't think he's been confirmed anywhere. Perhaps he's retiring.

Yup.

Normally I don't watch the 250 races, but today I had time to. I saw that guy, I really like him already.

I agree.

I agree.

Kallio uses Kimispeak, ugh...

I'd rather have Simoncelli in MotoGP, that would be fun!

Despite what I said above, it's clear Simoncelli is the man and he would be a nice addition to MotoGP.

Edit: My brain does not work today.

Normally I don't watch the 250 races, but today I had time to. I saw that guy, I really like him already.

Despite what I said above, it's clear Simoncelli is the man and he would be a nice addition to MotoGP.

Edit: My brain does not work today.

Does it ever??? :P

Does it ever??? :P

:lol:

Well no, but today it is working worse than usual, I guess I should have put that, but like I said, my brain is not working today :P

Pedrosa has been up there consistently. There is no need to rule him out. We'll see.

Lorenzo is the big question. It is difficult to see if he has the regularity necessary to succeed in a difficult field.

Hopefully Hayden will do better than Melandri. Otherwise,...

Stoner, well, he was so... average going through the different categories that it is unclear what's to come from him.

Rossi is the man. Period.

More Laguna Seca, less every other race, please. Thank you.

You serious? Did you watch the other races? Okay Laguna was by far the best, but on the whole almost every race had something good, in fact I'd say Valencia was probably the most boring.

Pedrosa has been up there consistently. There is no need to rule him out. We'll see.

Lorenzo is the big question. It is difficult to see if he has the regularity necessary to succeed in a difficult field.

Hopefully Hayden will do better than Melandri. Otherwise,...

Stoner, well, he was so... average going through the different categories that it is unclear what's to come from him.

Rossi is the man. Period.

I agree with all of this. It has to be said though, Stoner is a brilliant rider, next year I think it's gonna be interesting between him and Hayden (I hate to say that Nicky is gonna struggle to keep up). Yes, Rossi is as close to perfection as a you could get for a MotoGP rider, it's kinda scary.

You serious? Did you watch the other races? Okay Laguna was by far the best, but on the whole almost every race had something good, in fact I'd say Valencia was probably the most boring.

I agree with all of this. It has to be said though, Stoner is a brilliant rider, next year I think it's gonna be interesting between him and Hayden (I hate to say that Nicky is gonna struggle to keep up). Yes, Rossi is as close to perfection as a you could get for a MotoGP rider, it's kinda scary.

Yup, I definitely agree. Stoner is great, we shouldn't forget the problems he's had with his wrist and still he won in Australia and yesterday in Valencia. Next year he'll be healthy and I think Ducati will try not to repeat what happened this year, so he's definitely THE one to look out for. I hope Hayden will get the hang of the Ducati and have good results.

Rossi is god, period. :D

Yup, I definitely agree. Stoner is great, we shouldn't forget the problems he's had with his wrist and still he won in Australia and yesterday in Valencia. Next year he'll be healthy and I think Ducati will try not to repeat what happened this year, so he's definitely THE one to look out for. I hope Hayden will get the hang of the Ducati and have good results.

Rossi is god, period. :D

Me too, he's one of the good guys, and he's great to have at the front what with his riding style.

I'm glad that Hayden won in 2006 as I can't see him having another chance for a while.

Let's see how he does.

It's going to be very interesting with Rossi, Lorenzo, Stoner, Hayden and Pedrosa. I'm hoping that it'll be alittle closer next year (On points)

He's right, sort of, it's still exciting though, but there's no way you can have races like Laguna every time. There's a reason races like that are called 'classic' races.

Yeah, but actually I agree that MotoGp could be more exciting. And if Valentino is campaigning for it, it might even happen!

MotoGP could do with a bit more advertising, sometimes I miss it as it isn't all that obvious that it's on.

Erm, I think that the field could do with a couple more riders and Sete Gibernau's return is great.

I think though that the main thing is that safety is still a concern and we'd have more fierce racing and contact perhaps if they were more confident.

It really isn't publicised enough though.

Me too, he's one of the good guys, and he's great to have at the front what with his riding style.

My feelings exactly.

He's right, sort of, it's still exciting though, but there's no way you can have races like Laguna every time. There's a reason races like that are called 'classic' races.

To be honest, I don't share the enthusiasm for Laguna. Sure, it was a great showing of skill by Rossi because he had less to ride on than Stoner. However, this "hold-you-back-by-force" approach is not that appealing to me race-wise.

A matter of taste, of course.

I would love for the Pedrosa/Honda partnership to take 2009... Hey they were do brilliantly well this year until Pedrosa's accident and subsequent injury this season which really lost all momentum and let Rossi pull away. So 2009 is definitely not out of the question!