Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jem of the Shire

Motogp

Lorenzo and Pedrosa were at each other in 250cc and things didn't work out very well for Lorenzo. It might be just me, but Lorenzo is got a mouth the size of an airport.

Anyways, the Spaniards did very well on the first GP, 5 out of 9 podiums by my count. Cheers on that to the Spaniards around here.

BTW, I suppose you guys know that Superbikes can be watched for free on the net.... brilliant stuff for motorcycle lovers, just brilliant.

Yeah,he's claimed several times that his only enemy is himself... <_< That's a HUGE lack of respect for the other riders...

Thanks!But I the only Spaniard I like is Bautista,who was 4th. :D

Fortunately I can follow SBK on TV.(With the sound off most of the time,cause some commentators can make me feel veeery sleeepyyyy)There's one of them who is like:"Oh right,another bike takes the corner.And two more.Oh...still 10 laps to go."

You too are a Bautista guy? He's got the stuff, in my opinion. Will be something to have him take the 250cc... and I think he can, very much so.

Hell, the SBK spanish commentators should have much more to say considering how Xaus and Nieto are doing, I mean, look at Nieto go, he seems a competely different rider all together. Anyway, if you get tired of the spanish broadcast and have good internet speed, the official SBK site gives the online feed for free. I am not 100% pleased with the British(?) commentators but one of them is a former rider and he is interesting.

You too are a Bautista guy? He's got the stuff, in my opinion. Will be something to have him take the 250cc... and I think he can, very much so.

Yeah,he dominated 125 cc which is pretty difficult...and now that Dovi,Lorenzo and so on are gone he has a chance.

Hell, the SBK spanish commentators should have much more to say considering how Xaus and Nieto are doing, I mean, look at Nieto go, he seems a competely different rider all together. Anyway, if you get tired of the spanish broadcast and have good internet speed, the official SBK site gives the online feed for free. I am not 100% pleased with the British(?) commentators but one of them is a former rider and he is interesting.

Actually it's only one of them.I feel like slapping him a bit. :lol:

<br />Lorenzo and Pedrosa were at each other in 250cc and things didn't work out very well for Lorenzo. It might be just me, but Lorenzo is got a mouth the size of an airport.<br /><br />Anyways, the Spaniards did very well on the first GP, 5 out of 9 podiums by my count. Cheers on that to the Spaniards around here.<br /><br />BTW, I suppose you guys know that Superbikes can be watched for free on the net.... brilliant stuff for motorcycle lovers, just brilliant.<br />
<br /><br /><br />

Just like yourself?

Argh, did you just watch Simoncelli ruin Bautista's race??? I was saying all along that they'd both end on the ground and it would be his fault, but I'm angry for Bautista because he had that win.

Congratulations to Jon Hopkins on a great win today. Tough luck for Nicky to be 0.001 seconds from winning, and Edwards, being only 0.003 seconds away. Great 3-wide finish and great battle over the last 3 laps. Also, I have to give a lot of credit to Scott Speed, coming in fourth in his motorcycle debut.

Argh, did you just watch Simoncelli ruin Bautista's race??? I was saying all along that they'd both end on the ground and it would be his fault, but I'm angry for Bautista because he had that win.

It seemed that it was Bautista who had a problem. Watch the video carefully and you will see his bike losing power.

Stoner had a bad day (and weekend really), which is strange - because he never has bad days...when he crashed I simply couldn't believe it, I thought he was too good to crash!

Good job by Pedrosa, and well done Rossi. Toseland was also good...

Caseys back!! Great win!!

:yahoo:

However, I feel it maybe a little late to save the Championship. Vale is going to chalk up yet another Championship this year.

:yahoo:

However, I feel it maybe a little late to save the Championship. Vale is going to chalk up yet another Championship this year.

Maybe. He has a nice lead, but there's 10 races to go and that Ducati looked pretty quick yesterday. I think it will go down to the wire .

Isn't it amussing to read the post above written March 30th considering Simoncelli's season so far? This guy is gonna end up hurting somebody... quite telling the distance the Kalio kept between himself and the italian.

Still, nice weekend, nice.... far better than F1, that's for sure. Congrats to the 15 yo in 125cc, particularly Redding and to Stoner... the MotoGp championship keeps getting more and more interesting.

Maybe. He has a nice lead, but there's 10 races to go and that Ducati looked pretty quick yesterday. I think it will go down to the wire .

45 points to catch up in 10 races Casey has his work cut out. Casey to win back to back World Championships will need Dani to play a big hand in taking points off Vale, with Casey winning on most occasions. I guess he has a chance, it will be a big ask thats for sure.

Everyone knows on his amazing Kawasaki, John Hopkins will own you all up the a##.

Damn, why the hell did he ever go to that team?!

Everyone knows on his amazing Kawasaki, John Hopkins will own you all up the a##.

$$$$$$$$$$$

45 points to catch up in 10 races Casey has his work cut out. Casey to win back to back World Championships will need Dani to play a big hand in taking points off Vale, with Casey winning on most occasions. I guess he has a chance, it will be a big ask thats for sure.

Yep, it will be a big ask, but one DNF for Rossi and the pressure will be on.

Yep, it will be a big ask, but one DNF for Rossi and the pressure will be on.

True... but Rossi is not one for DNF's... Stoner? Yeap. Pderosa? Sure. Lorenzo? As shown. Rossi? Not likely.

It actually seems that we've got Rossi back, almost as good as ever... so the chapionship is really his. All we can hope for is that Pedrosa, Stoner, and perhaps Lorenzo will make things interesting...

True... but Rossi is not one for DNF's... Stoner? Yeap. Pderosa? Sure. Lorenzo? As shown. Rossi? Not likely.

It actually seems that we've got Rossi back, almost as good as ever... so the chapionship is really his. All we can hope for is that Pedrosa, Stoner, and perhaps Lorenzo will make things interesting...

Indeed, Rossi on best form is amazing to watch. Loved the pass on Pedrosa at the old hairpin at Donington.

I'm a Hopkins fan myself, so I totally agree with you! :D