Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jem of the Shire

Motogp

Scott Speed will be the 2008 MotoGP champion.

:wacko:

I think you need to have a lay down Eric, everyone knows Fernando is going to MotoGP and will be the 2008 MotoGP Champion, Rossi is going to more than happy to help him out throughtout the year :lol:

:wacko:

I think you need to have a lay down Eric, everyone knows Fernando is going to MotoGP and will be the 2008 MotoGP Champion, Rossi is going to more than happy to help him out throughtout the year :lol:

:lol:

Hell yes. But Nando on a Yamaha and get Rossi in a McLaren. Settle that little argument they had a year ago.

Hell yes. But Nando on a Yamaha and get Rossi in a McLaren. Settle that little argument they had a year ago.

That would make sense, as to why Luca was praising Nando; to replace Rossi, not kimi or massa.... :doh:

My thoughts exactly.

Ahem.

Silly me, saying Hopper would be champ on his Kawasaki. Obviously, he has no hope.

Stoner will have it again next year, but I don't think he will be quite so dominant, either that or Pedrosa will take it. But yeah the Hopper has hope.

>

^ It will probably be another Ducatti/Stoner season, just like before with the Yamaha/Rossi domination.

Au contraire. It'll be Ducati and Stoner.

Stoner will have it again next year, but I don't think he will be quite so dominant, either that or Pedrosa will take it. But yeah the Hopper has hope.

No he will not. They will all fail. Hopkins and Hayden will own you all. (I'm glad Hayden didn't defend; 69 is just a much better number than 1)

Yeah looks like the Americans are doing well, and 69 is a great number Eric :lol:

:lol: Yes. Though the actual reason Nicky uses 69 is because his dad used it since whenever he flipped over and landed upside down, people could still read his number...not sure how you land upside down on a bike and live, but hey, I'll buy it.

Anyway, I'm excited for the future when Kawasaki is an all-American team with Hopkins and Roger Lee Hayden.

:lol: Yes. Though the actual reason Nicky uses 69 is because his dad used it since whenever he flipped over and landed upside down, people could still read his number...not sure how you land upside down on a bike and live, but hey, I'll buy it.

Anyway, I'm excited for the future when Kawasaki is an all-American team with Hopkins and Roger Lee Hayden.

Oh yeah I thought there was some story behind it, I remember hearing something about it on the MotoGP documentry 'The Doctor, The Tornado and the Kentucky Kid'.

Oh yeah I though there was some story behind it, I remember hearing something about it on the MotoGP documentry 'The Doctor, The Tornado and the Kentucky Kid'.

Who the hell is The Tornado? :unsure:

(Sorry, I've never watched MotoGP besides the end of Barcelona and random bits of the Saschenring, which is a super sexy track)

Who the hell is The Tornado? :unsure:

(Sorry, I've never watched MotoGP besides the end of Barcelona and random bits of the Saschenring, which is a super sexy track)

How dare youask me a question you mere mortal, since I am feeling generous I shall answer you - but you will forever owe me.

The film refers to Colin Edwards as 'The Tornado' - although I think it's just something that the film made up, and not a widely used nickname for him, I call him 'Rossi's bitch' myself.

How dare youask me a question you mere mortal, since I am feeling generous I shall answer you - but you will forever owe me.

The film refers to Colin Edwards as 'The Tornado' - although I think it's just something that the film made up, and not a widely used nickname for him, I call him 'Rossi's bitch' myself.

Why the hell would be they put damn loser Rossi on a documentary about two glorious Americans? :P Clearly their nationality makes up for the lack of talent.

just kidding. I'm not that much of an arrogant a##hole.

Why the hell would be they put damn loser Rossi on a documentary about two glorious Americans? :P Clearly their nationality makes up for the lack of talent.

just kidding. I'm not that much of an arrogant a##hole.

:lol: Don't worry, you've taken the first step and admitted that you are an arrogant a##hole, one day you'll be a real boy.

:lol: Don't worry, you've taken the first step and admitted that you are an arrogant a##hole, one day you'll be a real boy.

A real boy? I thought I was going to be a fake girl :( After all, I've always wanted to be a drag queen.

A real boy? I thought I was going to be a fake girl :( After all, I've always wanted to be a drag queen.

:lol: Drag queens are overrated though.

Revived! The start of the season is upon us, beginning with the night race in Qatar!

Lorenzo looks rapid, already one of my favourites.

Jorge Lorenzo is on the pole. Which implies he has a pole up his a##. James Toseland is second, followed by Colin Edwards. Stoner wasn't too high today, placing fourth. Hayden is sixth, and Hopkins is tenth, putting the three Americans all in the top 10.

In other news, Hayden's considering a move to NASCAR in the future. You heard it here first. For those of you who don't know, Hayden and Michael Andretti traded racing vehicles at Mid-Ohio in 2002. Nicky grew up in Owensboro, Kentucky, a town famous for producing NASCAR drivers Darrell and Michael Waltrip, Jeff, David, and Mark Green, and Jeremy Mayfield. Hayden says he grew up a big NASCAR fan being from a big NASCAR town, and says he'd be interested in transitioning into four wheels after he retires, whenever that may be. My source is a conspiracy theory developed by me after his interview in RACER Magazine in which he talked about all of the stuff I just said.

Lorenzo is da' man, I don't care what anyone says, he's brilliant. Bridgestone are struggling for pace at this track, only two in the top ten (Stoner, Rossi).

Finally a British talent in Toseland, amazing stuff. So that makes two rookies on the front row, and all of the front row are Michellin shod Yammas. Rossi will start to question his decision to change tyres.

Lorenzo/Toseland seem to have the best chance of winning, although never count out Stoner, and never ever count out No.46.