Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

la force supreme des mclaren

Malaysia Testing!

I had a Renault. It fell to pieces.

I had a Red Bull. It was useless after a matter of minutes and I had to chuck it out :(

any updates yet?

God I love dubai, don't have to wake up that early for the GP in couple weeks time!

Does anyone from Dubai know if they show the GP's on the sky sorta package thing called Orbit?

any updates yet?

God I love dubai, don't have to wake up that early for the GP in couple weeks time!

Does anyone from Dubai know if they show the GP's on the sky sorta package thing called Orbit?

I heard Dubai is a nice country. Its suppose to be very modern. The only other thing i know about the country is that their police use Holden Commodore's which are imported directly from Australia :D

Dubai is an Emirate, not a country! The country is the United Arab Emirates!

It is ****ing lush here, love the fact we get sandstorms lol, so surreal! And also its nice having geckos in your front courtyard bit that come out at night, and it's also nice it being 24 degrees in the middle of the night and 36 during the day! Love it!

Al Riyadiyah

Orbit ESPN

NBA TV

ABU DHABI SPORTS

DUBAI SPORTS CHANNEL

EUROSPORTNEWS

do any of those channels show f1?

It is ****ing lush here, love the fact we get sandstorms lol, so surreal! And also its nice having geckos in your front courtyard bit that come out at night, and it's also nice it being 24 degrees in the middle of the night and 36 during the day! Love it!

Al Riyadiyah

Orbit ESPN

NBA TV

ABU DHABI SPORTS

DUBAI SPORTS CHANNEL

EUROSPORTNEWS

I think i saw eurosportnews when watching qual during aus race, but it was in french, so....

Al Riyadiyah

Orbit ESPN

NBA TV

ABU DHABI SPORTS

DUBAI SPORTS CHANNEL

EUROSPORTNEWS

My bad. Anyway, my comments about it being a modern city still stand true.

Al Riyadiyah

Orbit ESPN

NBA TV

ABU DHABI SPORTS

DUBAI SPORTS CHANNEL

EUROSPORTNEWS

I think you may get it on ESPN and Eurosportnews. Check out in the local tv guides.

Cool thanks!

And yes Ykick, it's very very modern, they are building all the time here, and very very cheap! To fill my step dads v8 XC90 it only costs 9 quid! In UK it would be more like 80 quid!

Raikkonen sets blistering Sepang pace

Ferrari's Kimi Raikkonen set a blistering pace on the second day of testing at the Sepang circuit, where 10 of the 11 Formula One teams are working this week.

The Finn driver, winner of the season-opening Australian Grand Prix, posted a best time of 1:35.268 to edge his nearest rival by nearly half a second after 61 laps.

Raikkonen's time was almost a whole second quicker than yesterday's best, set by BMW Sauber's Robert Kubica.

Raikkonen, the only Ferrari driver on track, outpaced Williams' Alexander Wurz, who enjoyed another promising session with the Toyota-powered FW29. The Austrian managed a total of 114 laps, the most by any driver today.

Scot David Coulthard also had a strong day for Red Bull Racing, setting the third fastest time as the team continue to work on making progress with their RB3.

More to follow.

Today's times:

Pos Driver Team Time Laps

1. Raikkonen Ferrari (B) 1:35.268 61

2. Wurz Williams-Toyota (B) 1:35.702 114

3. Coulthard Red Bull-Renault (B) 1:35.712 87

4. R.Schumacher Toyota (B) 1:35.751 81

5. Kubica BMW-Sauber (B) 1:35.887 111

6. Hamilton McLaren-Mercedes (B) 1:36.115 69

7. Sato Super Aguri-Honda (B) 1:36.306 63

8. Barrichello Honda (B) 1:36.563 36

9. Kovalainen Renault (B) 1:36.578 86

10. Button Honda (B) 1:36.617 24

11. Davidson Super Aguri-Honda (B) 1:37.876 39

12. Speed Toro Rosso-Ferrari (B) 1:37.910 36

13. Liuzzi Toro Rosso-Ferrari (B) 1:37.971 32

What is williams doing there at number 2???
It's just testing, I'm sure McLaren will be 2nd fastest when it counts.

Agreed. As much as i want to believe it Red Bull are not the 3ed fastest team at the moment.

Mclaren started an intensive testing programme and they are testing that stupid movable floor device which is horribly slowing them down and worringly enough Hamilton stopped on track at the end of the day causing a red flag. If they are sixth today and were fifth yesterday one can only tell perfectly that copying other team's innovations will hurt a lot.............if you are sixth fastest in the middle of an intensive testing programme testing new components it means you are slow................ I hope paddy lowe and his engineering team is reading this.........stop copying and start innovating..... <_<

I heard Dubai is a nice country. Its suppose to be very modern. The only other thing i know about the country is that their police use Holden Commodore's which are imported directly from Australia :D

Nice. I'd love to see a police force using Ariel Atoms or something whacky like that...they would get so many recruits :D

Al Riyadiyah

Orbit ESPN

NBA TV

ABU DHABI SPORTS

DUBAI SPORTS CHANNEL

EUROSPORTNEWS

I know Al Jazeera sports and Star Sprots do, do you get any of those?