Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

la force supreme des mclaren

Look Who's Talking Now!

Man seriously, I am not looking for fights. Picking arguments may be fun in the short run, but it is an utter waste of time. I don't want to get into a war of words with you, but I find it difficult to restrain myself when confronted with someone trying to pass off a brazen bluff as fact. You odn't know who Pat Symonds is, say so. Or don't. Don't just pull the first thing that comes to your mind and post it, and then be insufferably arrogant about it. I am often insufferably arrogant, but rarely with good reason. If I make a mistake, I never admit it. I want to try to get along with any other blinkered ferrari fan with left wing views on all other drivers and teams, I really do. But I won't have the patience every time to reply with civility, when confronted with such complete bulls##t. That's just me.

Paul Symonds is as 'techie' as they come.

I think those edits sum up your character a little better :)

If Flavio's team is cheating, or bending the rules to put it more palatably (is that a word?), he would be an awful incompetent team boss if he didn't know what was going on. History suggests that's not the case.

It is funny how despite this so called "cheating" the Renault passed scruitineering checks in 13 grand prix, and it ended up getting banned before the start of the testing ban, despite the fact the FIA knew it was there and never objected to it before.

Symonds is the team's stratergist. Ok, I will grant you that maybe he is technical, but that doesn't mean he necessarily gets a say in the parts that go onto the car. Seeing also as the FIA ratified the device, and never complained about it for so long, it would give them scope to maybe think it had been ratified as legal don't you think?

Look at Ferrari, they modified the floor................

Dont see any changes to the floor in this picture.

I only see suspension and the mounting for the forward tuning vanes.

When did they bend or break the rules? TMD's where banned on what other teams could eventually be using them for and not for what Renault was using them for.

Then you throw in the dodgy timing of the ruling which makes it even more outrageous. Atleast with Ferrari they are banning flexi-floors for the purpose they are made and at the start of a year when it has only been used in what... 2 races? TMD was banned after being used in like 12 or 13 races in the middle of a championship battle?

I know you love to jump on anything to spin it so you can throw mud in the other direction but if you thought about it you might come up with some decent arguement, bit of a boy that cryed wolf syndrome going on.

I think those edits sum up your character a little better :)

It is funny how despite this so called "cheating" the Renault passed scruitineering checks in 13 grand prix, and it ended up getting banned before the start of the testing ban, despite the fact the FIA knew it was there and never objected to it before.

Symonds is the team's stratergist. Ok, I will grant you that maybe he is technical, but that doesn't mean he necessarily gets a say in the parts that go onto the car. Seeing also as the FIA ratified the device, and never complained about it for so long, it would give them scope to maybe think it had been ratified as legal don't you think?

I don't think Cav is talking about the TMD and I certainly wasn't - just look back at the posts.

I don't think Cav is talking about the TMD and I certainly wasn't - just look back at the posts.

I dont recall any other device they invented/used first/used to best effect that was banned.

^^ What he said

Cav is just stirring up trouble like he always does lol

I was about to explain myself, but then I looked back at the thread and realized I already did.

I was about to explain myself, but then I looked back at the thread and realized I already did.

Post more, dammit. Start some threads. I need something thought-provoking to read instead of the continual MS-cheating, Alonso vs. Kimi bric-a-brac.

Post more, dammit. Start some threads. I need something thought-provoking to read instead of the continual MS-cheating, Alonso vs. Kimi bric-a-brac.

Ok, what about Liuzzi vs Speed: The Battle of the Century?

Ok, what about Liuzzi vs Speed: The Battle of the Century?

The Ballte of the Millenium is NK vs. anyone and everyone....

and you know it..

:D Well not about Benetton cheating. I'll write up my post about Mclaren team orders that I was planning to.