Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sid_F1India

Hi All

Hi every1

I am a new member on this forum though i have been reading discussions on this forum for many months

I am recent F1 supporter , my love with F1 started 2 years back with debut of Narain.K in F1 and since then I have been following F1 trying to understand its history and everything related with it

I was a Schumi supporter till he retired , now I am a Kimi Raikkonen fan also being Indian I support Narain and Karun Chandok who wiill be 1st Indian driver to drive in Gp2 for durango in 2007

I wish Kimi ,NK , KC good luck this season

Hi every1

I am a new member on this forum though i have been reading discussions on this forum for many months

I am recent F1 supporter , my love with F1 started 2 years back with debut of Narain.K in F1 and since then I have been following F1 trying to understand its history and everything related with it

I was a Schumi supporter till he retired , now I am a Kimi Raikkonen fan also being Indian I support Narain and Karun Chandok who wiill be 1st Indian driver to drive in Gp2 for durango in 2007

Hey Sid Welcome to TF11. :welcome:

TF1 is also the unofficial fan club of NK, we all just love him to peaches. Just be a loud NK supporter here and you will have all the fun!

Hooray for another NK fan! :rolleyes:

welcome to the forum!!

try not to mention Karthikeyan too much as it always starts a long debate that lasts a good few weeks, even though the same argument has already been had about 13 times

Welcome to the forum mate, have a good stay!

welcome to the forum!!

try not to mention Karthikeyan too much as it always starts a long debate that lasts a good few weeks, even though the same argument has already been had about 13 times

Oh Shut up! Narain was way better than monteiro and his did not pay anything to get the seat at jordan, he deserves to be the williams lead test driver and ..... :boxing:

Welcome, first rule you must learn is where to post threads. This one belongs in the cafe. Enjoy your stay :clap3:

Welcome Sid! remember.... argue and argue and never admit your were wrong .....dont worry mate...just kidding ;)

Hi every1

welcome! :clap3::clap3: where in India?

Wow for once a thread about N.K has been started without someone brandishing the R word. I am amazed.

Anyway welcome to the forum.

Hi Sid, I guess your name is Siddharth?

Seems India has the maximum number of members in this forum.

Its Sidhesh actually but i prefer Sid ...short and sweet.. ^_^