Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MasterPlans

Indian Team After The World Cup:-)

Haha, that's rich. I guess better to take refuge in humour than to criticize the useless w@nkers.

Indian cricket will never be as good as Australia's. Never.

Haha, that's rich. I guess better to take refuge in humour than to criticize the useless w@nkers.

Indian cricket will never be as good as Australia's. Never.

Well said. Australians are in a different leauge from the rest of the team.

If it came down to a choice I would cheer for the Indians. The Australians are too arrogant for their own good.

If it came down to a choice I would cheer for the Indians. The Australians are too arrogant for their own good.

especially Glenn Mcgrath, I'm glad he got a whipping in the last game... Steve Waugh was even worse!

But lets remember, our dear aussie friends on TF1 are not like that :D

Ykickamoocow isn't good at accepting he is wrong, but on the whole I agree with that statement, I have nothing against our resident aussies :P

The worst was Warne, and luckily he retired, but what annoys me the most is when they surround the umpire and whinge when a decision goes against them.

Ykickamoocow isn't good at accepting he is wrong, but on the whole I agree with that statement, I have nothing against our resident aussies :P

The worst was Warne, and luckily he retired, but what annoys me the most is when they surround the umpire and whinge when a decision goes against them.

they aint as bad as pakistan though, they made darryl hair retire cos he accussed them of ball tampering :P

they aint as bad as pakistan though, they made darryl hair retire cos he accussed them of ball tampering :P

And killed thier coach, and took steriods and lost to ireland. if you have get out atleast lose to a proper team.

Actually the ICB made heir retire after he tried to bribe them by saying "pay me half a mill and I will quietly disappear"

especially Glenn Mcgrath, I'm glad he got a whipping in the last game... Steve Waugh was even worse!

But lets remember, our dear aussie friends on TF1 are not like that :D

:thumb:

:lol::lol:

but i guess ppl are making him scapegoat this time. the whole team was responsible for the debacle not sachin alone

There is a difference between arrogance and confidence. Glenn McGrath is a really nice person off the feild and Steve Waugh was a extremely focused player but i dont think he was arrogant as he played in a time when Australia wasnt a world beating force. I will admitt that Shane Warne was incredibly arrogant and deserved to be hung upside down and dipped in hydrochloric acid.

There is a difference between arrogance and confidence. Glenn McGrath is a really nice person off the feild and Steve Waugh was a extremely focused player but i dont think he was arrogant as he played in a time when Australia wasnt a world beating force. I will admitt that Shane Warne was incredibly arrogant and deserved to be hung upside down and dipped in hydrochloric acid.

Indeed ,Steve & Glenn are really nice guys. Steve has done a lot of charitable work for lepers & orphans in Calcutta,India. And Glenn has been a pillar of support for his wife when she was down with breast cancer.

Indeed ,Steve & Glenn are really nice guys. Steve has done a lot of charitable work for lepers & orphans in Calcutta,India. And Glenn has been a pillar of support for his wife when she was down with breast cancer.

Exactly, Glenn and Steve are great guys. Compare this to Shane Warne who has never done anything for anyone who isnt named Shane Warne.

:lol::lol:

but i guess ppl are making him scapegoat this time. the whole team was responsible for the debacle not sachin alone

And i say the coach can't be held reponsible......(but he will pay the price/take the fall) (well atleast he didn't die)

I think the whole team especially the seniors should be taken action against

Exactly, Glenn and Steve are great guys. Compare this to Shane Warne who has never done anything for anyone who isnt named Shane Warne.

Have you never heard of the Shane Warne Foundation????

The Foundation does great things to help underprivileged kids.

I know he's not the best role model, and has made some rather large mistakes, but to say that he hasn't done anything for anyone else other than himself is a little harsh.

What's he do, buy em cream cakes and pies?

Have you never heard of the Shane Warne Foundation????

The Foundation does great things to help underprivileged kids.

I know he's not the best role model, and has made some rather large mistakes, but to say that he hasn't done anything for anyone else other than himself is a little harsh.

Maybe the ugly f*ck face started this foundation to divert attention from his pecadilloes & present himself as a nice guy?