Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

goferrarigo

The 4 Mirrored Mclaren???

Not if its just for testing and not if it cleans up the air tot he rear of the car...any rules against how many mirrors you can have? :P

hamilton-sepang-z-05_290307.jpg

Rather unusual design

Oh! Oh! Oh!, I got one...

They'll need them to keep an eye on the Ferrari's and BMW's behind them on the starting grid? :meeting:

They have probably got cameras in them to help Ron Dennis spy on the other cars :P

Could be for him to decide where he wants the mirrors. The rules say you have to have at least 2 mirrors with a few regs on where they can be placed and the size and shape of the reflective surface. If they do provide any aero benefit it seems McLaren have found themselves a nice little loophole.

project1bj4.th.jpg

another view

Apparently the Renault is embarressingly hard to get into with its new bits, looks like they needed an engine lift to get lewis in the McLaren :P

Oh no...its just thay they need to have the complete picture of the engine doing KABOOM! nice view... :naughty:

Maybe Lewis is a mod or a rocker. Do you think he rides one of these? :eusa_think:

Jim27s_SX200.jpg

Maybe Lewis is a mod or a rocker. Do you think he rides one of these? :eusa_think:

Jim27s_SX200.jpg

They also testing putting a playing card in the spokes of the rear wheels to make it sounds cooler...

They also testing putting a playing card in the spokes of the rear wheels to make it sounds cooler...

Ah, those were the days! Kids don't even go out on their bikes now, let alone adorn them with cardboard and clothes pegs! They all sit at home on their PC's on web site foru.....ahem. :blush:

A lot of bloody kids around here ride them (underage, unlicensed, without helmets, and at pretty high speed) and bear in mind that this is a housing estate with a lot of kids playing on it.

maybe lewis has trouble looking in the back, so to impove his defensive driving skills they got extra mirrors.. to decide which he uses the most,

Jim27s_SX200.jpg

I laughed myself off my chair. Damn you.

Ah, those were the days! Kids don't even go out on their bikes now, let alone adorn them with cardboard and clothes pegs! They all sit at home on their PC's on web site foru.....ahem. :blush:

I tell my daughter that she has to go outside and play-the sunshine is good for her....whilst I type on this damned forum.

Actually, I have it on good authority that the Red Bulls are going to start challenging for race wins. The extra mirrors are to see DC when he tries to overtake from WAAAAY off-line.

Actually, I have it on good authority that the Red Bulls are going to start challenging for race wins. The extra mirrors are to see DC when he tries to overtake from WAAAAY off-line.

:lol:

Oh! Oh! Oh!, I got one...

They'll need them to keep an eye on the Ferrari's and BMW's behind them on the starting grid? :meeting:

Definitely you need my explanation about this, let's start from the begining.

In Australia Hamilton was holding Alonso and the team HAD to call LH first into pit and have him longer in the pits to make sure taht Alonso will finish in front of him, when asked why he tried to finish ahead of Alonso LH said "I didn't notice it was him with two WDC he was suppose to be ahead of me" and after a warning from the team so this never happend again the team decided to put two extra mirrors only in LH car to make sure that LH let Alonso by next race, the team do want an excuse like "the radio wasn't working" or something like that, they just want Alonso ahead of LH and that is the reason for this two extra mirror.

If you don't believe me, you can always ask me again about this I be here willing to tell you the same again.

Definitely you need my explanation about this, let's start from the begining.

In Australia Hamilton was holding Alonso and the team HAD to call LH first into pit and have him longer in the pits to make sure taht Alonso will finish in front of him, when asked why he tried to finish ahead of Alonso LH said "I didn't notice it was him with two WDC he was suppose to be ahead of me" and after a warning from the team so this never happend again the team decided to put two extra mirrors only in LH car to make sure that LH let Alonso by next race, the team do want an excuse like "the radio wasn't working" or something like that, they just want Alonso ahead of LH and that is the reason for this two extra mirror.

If you don't believe me, you can always ask me again about this I be here willing to tell you the same again.

Hamilton's pit crew put fresh tyres on to give him the 1 second a lap advantage on the first flyer the Bridgestones are well know for in an attempt to try and keep ahead of Alonso since Alonso got the priority strategy by qualifying higher. Alonso on the other had had the same soft compound but scrubbed in which means he avoided the terrible graining Hamilton suffered from in the final stint.

The team played it by the books and even left room for Hamilton to try and keep position but it just didnt work, 1-0 to Alonso but its not surprising since Lewis is there this year to learn really and thats a good first lesson.

No use trying to bulls##t me on these things.

Alonso was only meant to come in a lap later than lewis, but he saved a lap while he was behind him. That, coupled with Sato holding Lewis up was enough to give Alonso the advantage. Sorry to disappoint you but there was no conspiracy. Lewis's stop was only about half a second slower, pretty much consistant with the amount of fuel he needed to take on

How about this one

Some of the mirrors are positioned to reflect sun light into the eye of the driver in rear so that they can't pass or cause them to crash!

Yes? No?