Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

goferrarigo

The 4 Mirrored Mclaren???

Hamilton's pit crew put fresh tyres on to give him the 1 second a lap advantage on the first flyer the Bridgestones are well know for in an attempt to try and keep ahead of Alonso since Alonso got the priority strategy by qualifying higher. Alonso on the other had had the same soft compound but scrubbed in which means he avoided the terrible graining Hamilton suffered from in the final stint.

The team played it by the books and even left room for Hamilton to try and keep position but it just didnt work, 1-0 to Alonso but its not surprising since Lewis is there this year to learn really and thats a good first lesson.

No use trying to bulls##t me on these things.

A fine post and 100% correct.

Hamilton's pit crew put fresh tyres on to give him the 1 second a lap advantage on the first flyer the Bridgestones are well know for in an attempt to try and keep ahead of Alonso since Alonso got the priority strategy by qualifying higher. Alonso on the other had had the same soft compound but scrubbed in which means he avoided the terrible graining Hamilton suffered from in the final stint.

The team played it by the books and even left room for Hamilton to try and keep position but it just didnt work, 1-0 to Alonso but its not surprising since Lewis is there this year to learn really and thats a good first lesson.

No use trying to bulls##t me on these things.

Are you so naive to think that my post was a serious answer? Nobody in this world could think that what I said is a real reason to put and extra pair of mirror in a F1 car.

Anyway let's keep it up this is getting funny.

How about this one

Some of the mirrors are positioned to reflect sun light into the eye of the driver in rear so that they can't pass or cause them to crash!

Yes? No?

you see this is a better answer, and I think you are right let's see what happend with them now the only problem with this theory is that is not helpful against Ferrari who will qualify in front of them but is a good way to ensure a third and fourth place.

Seriously, without doing any research on it, I'd say McLaren are simply trying to find the best position for the mirrors. A few teams have had mirrors to the outside of the car and McLaren are probably assessing what would work better for them.

Seriously, without doing any research on it, I'd say McLaren are simply trying to find the best position for the mirrors. A few teams have had mirrors to the outside of the car and McLaren are probably assessing what would work better for them.

I agree, it may look wierd but I dont think its much to flap about.