Clicky

goferrarigo

The Offical Welcome Thread...

Hi there everybody, good to be here.

I'm Martin-1; and my favourite current F1 driver is Fernando! My all-time hero is Ayrton Senna, and I'm watching closely the career of Bruno Senna too.

Look forward to posting.

An Alonso & Senna fan who's not afraid to argue with ignorant Alonso bashers.... good lad!!!

im a bloke :D

:lol: Welcome anyway!

Hey, I'm TFD, and I've been here a while now, just not posted much :mellow:

Greetings TFD!

Hi there everybody, good to be here.

Yep it is, and welcome too!

And also a warm welcome to Prufrock!

I was talking about myself being late to welcome people. :blush:

Oops, my bad, thanks for the welcome Kay Zee!!

:lol: Welcome anyway!

Greetings TFD!

Yep it is, and welcome too!

And also a warm welcome to Prufrock!

Welcome to Prufrock as well

Edited by goferrarigo

Welcome. So, I know Rossi is a god on a bike, but what do you think about Pedrosa? If you've got MotoGP comments, a fair number of us also watch it, so post some thoughts!!

Thanks!

Bienvenido, Elgo! :D

By the way, you should post on the Official Welcome...wait...nevermind! :lol:

actually it's bienvenida ;) I forgot to tell you I'm a girl :D

Welcome. So, I know Rossi is a god on a bike, but what do you think about Pedrosa? If you've got MotoGP comments, a fair number of us also watch it, so post some thoughts!!

I really haaate Pedrosa.I must admit that he's good but he's so arrogant!And you can imagine,here it's all Pedrosa this,Pedrosa that...just like Hamilton in England.Inverviews,more interviews,Pedrosa,Pedrosa,Pedrosa's father,Pedrosa... :wacko:

Good choices :clap3: its a shame you listen to EMO music though :P

:D

Welcome Elgo... So yo support Ferrari and Macca....

I've never been a ferrari fan though I support Rossi.But I also like Kimi,so i'm a bit "ferrarier" than before ;)

Thanks!

actually it's bienvenida ;) I forgot to tell you I'm a girl :D

I really haaate Pedrosa.I must admit that he's good but he's so arrogant!And you can imagine,here it's all Pedrosa this,Pedrosa that...just like Hamilton in England.Inverviews,more interviews,Pedrosa,Pedrosa,Pedrosa's father,Pedrosa... :wacko:

:D

I've never been a ferrari fan though I support Rossi.But I also like Kimi,so i'm a bit "ferrarier" than before ;)

Ups, perd

Rossi drives for Fiat, parent of Ferrari....

I never introduced myself, and honestly, I'm really bored.

So here:

Hi, I'm Eric, I turned 24 like, uhh, idk, 6 days ago?

I joined in January-ish, posted once, disappeared, started my blog, came back, and yeah.

My blog is more insightful than my posts, I only post to show off my userbars that I made, that are so brilliantly spiffy.

------------------------

Since elgo was the last one to introduce herself, welcome. Linkin Park is a pretty good band. I kinda miss the rap-rock thing though, not feelin in it in "What I've Done," but, not a bad song at all...

Rossi and Alonso, didn't Alonso say Rossi was nothing special and criticise him a while back? I've never watched MotoGP, I try to, but same day delay is rough for me, 8 AM live is better than 6 PM taped.

That's all.

-Eric

That doesn't sound to me like the kind of thing Alonso would say, he is not that disrespectful, it is most likely to be something the media have blown out of proportion.

That doesn't sound to me like the kind of thing Alonso would say, he is not that disrespectful, it is most likely to be something the media have blown out of proportion.

"

After Alonso said Rossi wouldn't be much of an F1 driver, Rossi has replied with a challenge: add times for F1, WRC and Moto GP around a track to determine who is the fastest.

What do you reckon would be the result?

I think Alonso could be definetely faster in the F1 and probably the WRC, but would get DEMOLISHED by Rossi in the Moto GP bike. Hence the faster overall would be Rossi."

From another forum, here.

-Eric

I don't really know, I would expect Alonso to beat him quiet easily in an F1 car, but the transition from F1 to bikes is a lot harder than going the other way round, so it wouldn't really prove much.

IMO both men are pretty much evenly skilled in their respective areas, and making a direct comparison simply doesn't work.