Clicky

goferrarigo

The Offical Welcome Thread...

Hi all,

I've been reading this forum for a while and thought it was about time I made a contribution or two.

I am new to F1, the gf got me hooked mid season 2005.

I am a McLaren man with ever growing Sauber leanings especially in the direction of Kubica.

Welcome mate! Yes, Kubica is impressing for sure atm. So which poster is your gf here? ;)

Thanks for the welcome.

I hope he does well, it might give me some f1 cred if ppl think I picked a winner.

I'm sworn to secrecy, nah she don't post. She prefers to tell me what to post/do/think. :lol:

Edited by BRMC

Thanks for the welcome.

I hope he does well, it might give me some f1 cred if ppl think I picked a winner.

I'm sworn to secrecy, nah she don't post. She prefers to tell me what to post/do/think. :lol:

:lol: Sounds familiar. You should tell her to post too! Put her credibility on the line... ;)

I am not new here, just can access to my old account. Enjoy!

Yeah, I'm sure we will!

He'd be better off joining after Monaco! What a crap race :angry: !

I know. Qualifying was the real race!

Hi all,

I've been reading this forum for a while and thought it was about time I made a contribution or two.

I am a McLaren man with ever growing Sauber leanings especially in the direction of Kubica.

Welcome aboard BRMC!!

I am not new here, just can access to my old account. Enjoy!

so what was your old username?

by the way I noticed your signature - and I must point out that Schuey was penalised to the back of the grid monaco 2006, so there! FIA is not his buddy!

Hi all,

Welcome to the forums... in Mclaren doo you favor Hammy or Alonso?

so what was your old username?

by the way I noticed your signature - and I must point out that Schuey was penalised to the back of the grid monaco 2006, so there! FIA is not his buddy!

He is reffering to when MS took out his opponents and FIA did not do anything....

Hi all,

Welcome to the forums ;) !

Welcome mate! Yes, Kubica is impressing for sure atm. So which poster is your gf here? ;)

Afaid you may have hit her without knowing she had a bf? :P

You old Casanova, you! :lol:

:lol: Well either that or trying to create the opportunity to do so! She should join and meet the friendly folks here, don't you agree Andres? ;)

@ goferrarigo

I don't have a fave. TBH, I think I like McLaren 'cos of the NZ connection(weak as it is).

I certainly can't let her post now with a ravenous MW on the prowl and her being such a honey.

DOWN BOY DOWN(but not on her) B)

@ goferrarigo

I don't have a fave. TBH, I think I like McLaren 'cos of the NZ connection(weak as it is).

I certainly can't let her post now with a ravenous MW on the prowl and her being such a honey.

DOWN BOY DOWN(but not on her) B)

Ohhhhh, Muzza is not the 1 you have to worry about - the Balding Avenger is the 1 to watch! :lol:

Ohhhhh, Muzza is not the 1 you have to worry about - the Balding Avenger is the 1 to watch! :lol:

Damnit! (looks around) I am going to have to be very careful, (paranoia sets in and he contemplates editting his original post - gf bf), whilst flexing his iron hard Maori muscles.

:flex:

Edited by BRMC

Damnit! (looks around) I am going to have to be very careful, (paranoia sets in and he contemplates editting his original post - gf bf), whilst flexing his iron hard Maori muscles.

Those won't do any good against the Balding Avenger... he has charm and and and ..... wit?

:clap3:

That cracked me up. Though if you change it to bf, watch out for Jenson Rules!! Nobody said it was safe here......... :lol:

Those won't do any good against the Balding Avenger... he has charm and and and ..... wit?
...and and and his balding dome that mesmerises everyone instantly. :eekout:

To be fair, we don't actually know how he does it, though I would say perseverance is his strongest quality - the man will literally climb mountains to sow his wild oats, that's dedication we can all learn from! :lol:

The word you were looking for was "wig" :P

Oh, and Paul &MW...you will pay for this!!!

The word you were looking for was "wig" :P

Oh, and Paul &MW...you will pay for this!!!

I'm not scared.........I now have another child I can use to sweep for mines! :lol: