New members :

Hotty K

Dork Lard

Caveleano

Murky Stalker

Pimpdoc

Autoplumber

Loud One

Ha! Nice. Have you seen that Laboratoryraider guy yet?

Hey everyone my names john and i come from the great white north. I've been watching f1 for as long as i can remember thanks to my dad. I don't have a favorite team but I am a huge alonso fan. I joined this forum because not a lot of people i know are into f1. so yeah hi.

Hey everyone my names john and i come from the great white north. I've been watching f1 for as long as i can remember thanks to my dad. I don't have a favorite team but I am a huge alonso fan. I joined this forum because not a lot of people i know are into f1. so yeah hi.

Hi there John, you arrived in a slow day :lol: There has been some forum maintenace undergoing so it has been offline. You will soon see it is usually more crowded than today.

Good to see another Alonso fan around btw. Like dinosaurs we seem to be bound to become extinct lately :lol:

Last year the hero, this year the villain...that's the way it goes! :eusa_think:

Welcome to the forum John. Hope you enjoy the ramblings!!

Welcome aboard John. Enjoy the threads!

You can still come to the Church Of Hamilton and convert. <_<

Good man. Don't let these unholy heathens from the church of Raikkonen or Lewis convert you :D

Welcome to the forums :thbup: ! I think you should now be re-named Shane's best friend.

Good man. Don't let these unholy heathens from the church of Raikkonen or Lewis convert you :D

Let curse be brought on those who Misguide people who seek the ones seeking the path of truth, bravery and victory.

The fire on hell has just been fueled to its peak for the ones who misguide people on their path to the Holy Church of Hamilton. :furious:

Let curse be brought on those who Misguide people who seek the ones seeking the path of truth, bravery and victory.

The fire on hell has just been fueled to its peak for the ones who misguide people on their path to the Holy Church of Hamilton. :furious:

Harken to thee ye newcomers! Affront not the faithful members of said Church of Hamilton. For smoten would becometh thine very soul. And verly would it lay broken, upon the cold floors of repentance, should ye roam such fruitless paths.

By the way, I'm a Webber fan.

You forgot to wave your bell end, or whatever the translation was! :lol:

Speaking of which, I've made it through that path have'nt I??

Welcome to the forums :thbup: ! I think you should now be re-named Shane's best friend.

Hey I am not the only Alonso fan here, the others like Wez and Player (1) have disappeared

Hey I am not the only Alonso fan here, the others like Wez and Player (1) have disappeared

So you guys were 3, the 2 of which disappeared... :eusa_think:

Sorry Shane that means you are the only Alonso fan here!!! :king:

The Quiet One is still an Alonso fan I wonder :eusa_think: ?? Surely his intellect must have led him to other paths...He is probably on Youtube watching Schumi's past triumphs ;)

By the way welcome to the forums that-john-kydd :thbup:

So you guys were 3, the 2 of which disappeared... :eusa_think:

Sorry Shane that means you are the only Alonso fan here!!! :king:

The Quiet One is still an Alonso fan I wonder :eusa_think: ?? Surely his intellect must have led him to other paths...He is probably on Youtube watching Schumi's past triumphs ;)

By the way welcome to the forums that-john-kydd :thbup:

I am an Alonso fan!!

And I only watch Schumi's vids on Youtube when I need to learn proper parking techniques :P

Yeah, Quiet One couldn't win figure out how to win something fairly, so he thought he would learn from the Cappo di tutti cappi of cheaters

Edited by Shane2

I know just why Player (1) dissapeared because he was battling with Schumikonnen in that Kimi'll be Back thread with 16 pages! But he did say he was doing some stuff & said he'll be back on soon but has'nt happened yet & I don't think he left because of Alonso reasons! Who the hell is Wez??

Harken to thee ye newcomers! Affront not the faithful members of said Church of Hamilton. For smoten would becometh thine very soul. And verly would it lay broken, upon the cold floors of repentance, should ye roam such fruitless paths.

By the way, I'm a Webber fan.

By blocking the path of Truth, bravery and victory, three basic elements of the Church of Hamilton, You, Will be Marked and Webbed in the webs of the the spiders that roam the walls of hell, spiders that are 70,000 times more poisonous than the most poisonous spiders on the earth. Thou shalt watch the followers of Hamilton throw empty coke cans and broken Mum bottles down upon hell. Thou shalt spent the rest of the after life being eaten alive from the webs of the spider.

Saint Abbas Gear : 747 Page 89: To a fan of Mark Webber.

Edited by abbas_gear

You forgot to wave your bell end, or whatever the translation was! :lol:

Oh yeah! Ding ding (sprinkling salt water, water that carry curse)

I am an Alonso fan!!

And I only watch Schumi's vids on Youtube when I need to learn proper parking techniques :P

HA! even your Grandma could teach you better parking techniques! :rolleyes: