Clicky

goferrarigo

The Offical Welcome Thread...

how do you know that????? the only thing I said is that i like some members more because of their chacaracter(as much as it can be expressed in their posts!) I don't know how they look!

I pick my boyfriends by character, not looks. Shallow fool. :P;)

-Eric

how do you know that ????? the only thing I said is that i like some members more because of their chacaracter(as much as it can be expressed in their posts!) I don't know how they look!

<_< I rest my case Angie! I can't believe how shallow girls are today. :nono1:

(You're quite right Eric. I was right to call you most sensible!)

Yeah i know that! i just wondered if there were more!BTW, i think there are others who are much more biased than ykick!(uff!What a nick name!And the complete is far more difficult than this!)

Oh well...I've been thinking about commenting this with a few members but I might as well say it now thath the ocasion arose: I was thinking on making some kind of end-of season awards for posters. Obvious categories like the Flaming or Troll Award etc, but mostly some crazier ones (sorry, I lack the wits to make some as examples but you all get the idea, right?)

P.S: Not sure I wanna go for the "Trumps Award" :stinker4kz:

-Eric

I think looks are not important. Cash, now that's vital!

Beauty fades away with age. A healthy bank account does not.

I'm incurably romantic, I know.

-Eric

Not really!Here we are more like friends so i don't care about your looks!But generally in life my boyfriend has to attract me first with his looks so that i want to know more about his character!

Oh well...I've been thinking about commenting this with a few members but I might as well say it now thath the ocasion arose: I was thinking on making some kind of end-of season awards for posters. Obvious categories like the Flaming or Troll Award etc, but mostly some crazier ones (sorry, I lack the wits to make some as examples but you all get the idea, right?)

P.S: Not sure I wanna go for the "Trumps Award" :stinker4kz:

Are you telling me that these forums never had an end of year ceremony :blink: ??? Nearly every forum has 1 of those! Anywhay, I should be nominated for least responsble member !

Not really!Here we are more like friends so i don't care about your looks!But generally in life my boyfriend has to attract me first with his looks so that i want to know more about his character!

:lol: It's funny. I have this conversation with so many new posters here. Why can't he attract you first with his character?

Are you telling me that these forums never had an end of year ceremony :blink: ??? Nearly every forum has 1 of those! Anywhay, I should be nominated for least responsble member !

I don't remember one.

I don't remember one.
If you look in my 1st account you'll see childish posts! Just look at my friends list & you'll know you're not blind :thbup: !

:lol: It's funny. I have this conversation with so many new posters here. Why can't he attract you first with his character?

Well!Beauty is very subjective!I'm not looking for Ashton Kutcher!I just want the other person to have that sth which will attract me ,which will make me notice him!If you like it this way!

Edited by angie

I think looks are not important. Cash, now that's vital!

Beauty fades away with age. A healthy bank account does not.

I'm incurably romantic, I know.

:lol: My girlfriend agrees. Which is why I've been working extra hours. Personally, I love my girl for her beauty on the inside and out! By inside I mean her liver is amazingly sexy.

It depends what kind of relationship you're looking for, in my opinion. When I'm ready to settle down and have kids, I'll look at personalities a lot more in women. For now, I look at a good balance of both, 50-50. I've had girls with personalities that got me interested in them, and girls with looks that got me interested in their personalities which got me interested in them. But I guess it's important to remember that physical attraction is a lesser power than love.

Really? I don't recall any of my other forums having them. Though I guess I've never stayed on a forum for a whole year before. Once I hit 311 posts here, this will be the forum I've used the most.

-Eric

Hi guys!

I'm Angie.I've been reading your posts for almost a year and I decided that i should join the forums,too!

I'm a huuuge ALONSO fan and I have 2 favourite posters:Quite One and Wez(Thanx God you're back!!!)However, i like all the posters(well...almost all! :P )I hope we'll have a good time!

Well well, another Greek in here finally :kicking: !!!And its a giiirrlll!!!!

Stand back Quiet One :ph34r:

She is an Alonso fan though... :fisticufs:

Great idea Andres! International man of the year award 2007 goes to...... :lol: Ooooh I can't wait!

:clap3: I love the awards idea! :D

BTW, welcome to all newbies! :D

It depends what kind of relationship you're looking for, in my opinion. When I'm ready to settle down and have kids, I'll look at personalities a lot more in women. For now, I look at a good balance of both, 50-50. I've had girls with personalities that got me interested in them, and girls with looks that got me interested in their personalities which got me interested in them. But I guess it's important to remember that physical attraction is a lesser power than love.

you're right!!!!As Quiet one said beauty will eventually fade!!!!(that's why i included him in my list! :P )

Well well, another Greek in here finally :kicking: !!!And its a giiirrlll!!!!

Stand back Quiet One :ph34r:

She is an Alonso fan though... :fisticufs:

Μου κανεις πλακα!Αre you from greece????

Really? I don't recall any of my other forums having them. Though I guess I've never stayed on a forum for a whole year before. Once I hit 311 posts here, this will be the forum I've used the most.
Nah. I gots nearly 150 posts on this football forum called football union. Here's the link: http://footballunion.net

I strongly won't recommed this site because if you hit between 800-over1000 posts you're most likely to get verbally abused & banned, like me! Gots 600 & something posts on here when these people started slagging me & saying I should get banned! The ****s who said that got IP banned & so did I but forund a new link but rarely go on it becuase that very day still brings a lump in my throat! *shouts to self* stupid basteards*. Here's the 2 links:

http://footballcommunity.ea.com

or

http://easportsfifafootball.co.uk/forum

Μου κανεις πλακα!Αre you from greece????
:huh::huh::huh::blink::blink::blink: & no. Stelios Giannakopoulos is a good player for them but has seemed to have been forgotten at Bolton!

Nah. I gots nearly 150 posts on this football forum called football union. Here's the link: http://footballunion.net

I strongly won't recommed this site because if you hit between 800-over1000 posts you're most likely to get verbally abused & banned, like me! Gots 600 & something posts on here when these people started slagging me & saying I should get banned! The ****s who said that got IP banned & so did I but forund a new link but rarely go on it becuase that very day still brings a lump in my throat! *shouts to self* stupid basteards*. Here's the 2 links:

Well I think you have great potential here Mika. (Just take my advice and you'll be fine :P:lol: )

Edited by Murray Walker

:clap3: I love the awards idea! :D

BTW, welcome to all newbies! :D

Most devoted girl of 2007 goes to.... :lol: Oooh I can't wait! :P

Edited by Murray Walker

Of course I 'm kidding!! :naughty:

Good to see you here!I never believed i would find a greek here!Where are you from?(it's a bit weird to speak to you in english when i know i can talk in greek!!!)

Well I think you have great potential here Mika. (Just take my advice and you'll be fine :P:lol: )
Never will I take advice from a ladies man like yourself! I'll probs end up as a male Vegas stripper *pukes*

BTV: There should be a smiley that pukes on these forums! I can express myself more easily that way!