Clicky

goferrarigo

The Offical Welcome Thread...

:lol: So you don't really think I'm a chauvinist pig! Woohoo! Shame about you though. I need to find me a cute, (non-judgmental) hamster somewhere else...

Btw I believe Eliot was an unsavoury character though. Maybe he was the pig? :P

Edited by Murray Walker

:lol: So you don't really think I'm a chauvinist pig! Woohoo! Shame about you though. I need to find me a cute, (non-judgmental) hamster somewhere else...

A pig's orgasm can last for 30 minutes...which is no small feat, considering that the pig must reach orgasm while having sex with another pig.

You all are bunch of kids, she needs a man of age to show her the ways of bliss, I volunter :naughty:

Did I imply that? Geez, I thought I was tired, but I didn't realise it was that bad!

I asked Biscuit if she'd apply, but well...

Biscuit Hiding In Fear

Awww so cute! That's what I want. Tell her I'd make her very happy, and she wouldn't have to hide from smelly Kay any more! :P (You clearly told her rotten lies about me.)

A pig's orgasm can last for 30 minutes...which is no small feat, considering that the pig must reach orgasm while having sex with another pig.

:lol: I bet the pedant in Kay was just itching to tell you that that's not *technically* true Andres. In her case tact won the day. As we all know only too well, I have no such girly problems.

You all are bunch of kids, she needs a man of age to show her the ways of bliss, I volunter :naughty:

Ewwwww gross! Bruce, you should read Lolita by Vladimir Nabokov, or watch one of the films of it. It's right up both mine and your streets!

Edited by Murray Walker

eeww gross! Bruce, you should read Lolita by Vladimir Nabokov, or watch one of the films of it. It's right up both mine and your streets!

I

I've read it and seen both movies.

Good man! I've actually only seen the Jeremy Irons film. I keep meaning to read it too though. Nabokov was a really clever guy I reckon.

Good man! I've actually only seen the Jeremy Irons film. I keep meaning to read it too though. Nabokov was a really clever guy I reckon.

Sue Lyon played the part of 'Lolita" in the first film, much more taboo when it came out.

Yeah I bet. Cheers! I'll look it up. I think it's sometimes studied in schools now. Wish we'd read that instead of jane austen, but alas my teacher was a feminist. :rolleyes:

Yeah I bet. Cheers! I'll look it up. I think it's sometimes studied in schools now. Wish we'd read that instead of jane austen, but alas my teacher was a feminist. :rolleyes:

Probably a carpet muncher ;)

Awww so cute! That's what I want. Tell her I'd make her very happy, and she wouldn't have to hide from smelly Kay any more! :P (You clearly told her rotten lies about me.)

Little white lies do no harm.

No bribes were used during the making of this video*

:lol: I bet the pedant in Kay was just itching to tell you that that's not *technically* true Andres.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. ;)

*Before and after however...

Little white lies do no harm.

Telling porkies about a pig is cruel torture. :eekout:

I think I might have to report you to the RSPCA, for torture and bribery. :P

Funnily enough Bruce..... I think she was. :lol:
:lol:

:wub: At least we are at the same time zone,aren't we???Here it is 15:45.

Yeah I think so... Im +2 GMT...

And please Excuse all the other kids comments.. HAHA :lol:

Yeah I think so... Im +2 GMT...

And please Excuse all the other kids comments.. HAHA :lol:

Yes we are the same, I'm +2 ,as well.Regarding the comments, I'll pretend I didn't read anything!Although I never find them annoying,i think they are quite funny! :lol:

Hi elgo!I know you are an FA too!and you come from the country who speaks the best language in the world!lucky you!

So you like my language,Angie? Ay ay ay..no es bueno..I think you're poco loco.. :D

:lol:

Yes, your sig is quite serious indeed. It's so thought-provoking and such and it requires at least 3 hours to think of all the ways it impacts the world.

-Eric

I think you didn't get it.See how our friend Murray explains it:

A dancing banana says so much about the state of the world. Bananas just wanna have fun. But they are persecuted by the human race, forcing them into a curved bent-double posture and made to lie still in boxes all day long, not even allowed to sing to themselves. Bananas for freedom!!!

Is it clear now,Eric?Or should I say -Eric?

:P

[quote name='elgo' post='205471' date='Jul 19 2007, 03:08 PM']Is it clear now,Eric?Or should I say -Eric?

:P [/quote]
Yes, yes it is. I appreciate you making political statements in your sig. Your influence is so great it provoked me to change my sig, too.

So you like my language,Angie? Ay ay ay..no es bueno..I think you're poco loco.. :D

Yeah :P !Especially the way it is spoken in spain!z,c are not pronounced s but th(ok you know which sound i mean!)!I love it!It gives an identity to the language and is very cute.

YES!!!!! Thy Eric's goddess has finally joined thy Total F1 Forums! Welcome Erinn :thbup: & keep an eye out on Murray as he can be a feisty handfull sometimes, I mean, most of the time :naughty: !

Goddess? You make it seem that getting in bed with Eric makes me important :lol:

Just kidding.

Thanks for the welcome. As for feistiness, I've beaten up a 6'4" 230-lb man before...I can take on my distant relative Murray (we have the same last name...until I become a Lewis, that is)

Goddess? You make it seem that getting in bed with Eric makes me important :lol:

Just kidding.

Thanks for the welcome. As for feistiness, I've beaten up a 6'4" 230-lb man before...I can take on my distant relative Murray (we have the same last name...until I become a Lewis, that is)

Not sure about important, but darn brave, at least!

Oh yes, welcome and all that jazz, by the way.