Clicky

goferrarigo

The Offical Welcome Thread...

Well that a$-numbing could be possible to exposed licking but do these parties do alchohol-free c#cktails?? I found them very addictive while on holiday in Lanzarote. I even p1ssed myself :lol::lol: !

Alcohol-free c#cktails? All we serve is beer, good beer, Irish beer. But if you post a thread saying that Dale Earnhardt is 300 times better than Michael Schumacher, I'll get some alcohol-free c#cktails at the next party.

Alcohol-free c#cktails? All we serve is beer, good beer, Irish beer. But if you post a thread saying that Dale Earnhardt is 300 times better than Michael Schumacher, I'll get some alcohol-free c#cktails at the next party.
Damn right he;s 300 times better than Schumi! Please God my Dad does'nt bring me an early Christmas preasent!

Dale Earnhardt is a legend in Ireland & it's proud to say he's 1 of the best drivers :huh: !

I don't see any lick a##, either, but sometimes at our parties I'm so drunk I lose all feeling in my a##, so god knows what Abbas is doing down there :P

Well that a$$-numbing could be possible to exposed licking but do these parties do alchohol-free c#cktails?? I found them very addictive while on holiday in Lanzarote. I even p1ssed myself :lol::lol: !

Eric that dirty Abbas, goes to Mika's parties without telling us.... He keeps telling us about a time in the month when he has to go and do.... But not parting.. :no:

Eric that dirty Abbas, goes to Mika's parties without telling us.... He keeps telling us about a time in the month when he has to go and do.... But not parting.. :no:
I'll have a word with Abbas cos he could be really p1ssed :lol::unsure: !

oh you dirty pevert! we all know what you were doing in US. :P

I've been lurking for a while here (never looming though - don't even think about suggesting I've been looming!!!) so I thought I'd post here.

I live in Australia, am good friends with the member "Sato" and joined after noticing this forum come up as part of my research on Alex Hawke (Australian politician). I knew Sato posted here so I thought it funny it would pop up in relation to Hawke, but it was of course good ol' ykick giving Hawke a spray comparing him to Hitler in one of the worst posts I've ever seen.

Anyway.. I'll probably post in the Cafe section occasionally - most likely strange posts that no-one but Sato will get, making a real nuisance of myself. But in any rate, I'm here and I'm not looming, so hello. I'm not an actual F1 fan though so my posts will be limited to this section.

I've been lurking for a while here (never looming though - don't even think about suggesting I've been looming!!!) so I thought I'd post here.

I live in Australia, am good friends with the member "Sato" and joined after noticing this forum come up as part of my research on Alex Hawke (Australian politician). I knew Sato posted here so I thought it funny it would pop up in relation to Hawke, but it was of course good ol' ykick giving Hawke a spray comparing him to Hitler in one of the worst posts I've ever seen.

Anyway.. I'll probably post in the Cafe section occasionally - most likely strange posts that no-one but Sato will get, making a real nuisance of myself. But in any rate, I'm here and I'm not looming, so hello. I'm not an actual F1 fan though so my posts will be limited to this section.

Alex Hawke is a complete nutcase who im reasonably certain would support a bill proposing that any person of a non Christian religion should be burned at the stake.

Alex Hawke is a complete nutcase who im reasonably certain would support a bill proposing that any person of a non Christian religion should be burned at the stake.

Yes; I'm fully aware you believe that. But I'm also fully aware that you're an idiot, so it doesn't phase me.

Regardless of our opinions on him, your post on him is what dragged me here, which was my point. Oh, and I live in Mitchell, too, just to add insult to injury.

Yes; I'm fully aware you believe that. But I'm also fully aware that you're an idiot, so it doesn't phase me.

Regardless of our opinions on him, your post on him is what dragged me here, which was my point. Oh, and I live in Mitchell, too, just to add insult to injury.

Looking at his policies you cant help but think he actually should have been a Preist in the Dark Ages. His idea's as so old fashion that its laughable. The scary thing is this psycho might some day get some real power and turn the country i live in into a country which is so extremely there will be people on the streets demanding the execution of someone who named a bear Jesus.

Looking at his policies you cant help but think he actually should have been a Preist in the Dark Ages. His idea's as so old fashion that its laughable. The scary thing is this psycho might some day get some real power and turn the country i live in into a country which is so extremely there will be people on the streets demanding the execution of someone who named a bear Jesus.

Yep. I can't wait! :)

The second Hawke government will be oh so much better than the first.

Yep. I can't wait! :)

The second Hawke government will be oh so much better than the first.

The man is even worse than George Wabya Bush and Margaret Thatcher put together and both of them competely stuffed their respectives countries with their extreme right wing polices.

Well welcome, I won't bother asking for your favourite driver and team!

Yeah Welcome to the forums...

We have another member who doesn't really watch F1 but still posts here, so you may not feel that lefdt out...

and btw, even he makes some good posts in F1 disscussion

Yeah Welcome to the forums...

We have another member who doesn't really watch F1 but still posts here, so you may not feel that lefdt out...

and btw, even he makes some good posts in F1 disscussion

Oh yeah I forgot about him, what's his name again? Oh I can't remember, all I know is that he's gay.

Oh yeah I forgot about him, what's his name again? Oh I can't remember, all I know is that he's gay.

The Eric.... Yes that is also confirmed of his makeout session with Ben

Aww no! From engaged to gay in a flash :blink::blink: !

He was joking Danny.

I have had about 4 gfs since I broke up with her. And I still have a gf now.

Now stop talking about me so I can never post again, okay?

I could quote you now and say that if you didn't reply you were gay, but I won't do that :)

I didn't even use your name in this post, see (or a question mark there). So you can retire in peace.

He was joking Danny.

I have had about 4 gfs since I broke up with her. And I still have a gf now.

Now stop talking about me so I can never post again, okay?

You don't say! BTW, no wonder Erinn has'nt been on in a good while!

I see what you mean, Ykick. There's something seriously wrong with that policy. :P

Welcome to the "Mad House" Hawkeye :D