Clicky

goferrarigo

The Offical Welcome Thread...

hello again.ive been reading some threads on the froums and i now understand ur always kidding and u were kidding when welcomin me!(abt fisi and so on) :P i appologise if ive been rude to you (esp on my last post on this thread)

No it isn't and you're dumb. :mf_tongue:

I love you.

I love you too. Let's shave our armpits and exchange body fluids. (I proposed the same to B-Man, I know...I just hope somebody sometime somewhere will accept my proposal)

I love you too. Let's shave our armpits and exchange body fluids. (I proposed the same to B-Man, I know...I just hope somebody sometime somewhere will accept my proposal)

Why didn't he accept?He's dumb.I love him.

Btw,I'll NEVER shave my armpits. <_<

Welcome aboard Meatball. Don't worry, you'll feel like part of this wacky family soon enough. Just become a Webber supporter an you'll be right ;) .

thankx!your kind!
hello again.ive been reading some threads on the froums and i now understand ur always kidding and u were kidding when welcomin me!(abt fisi and so on) :P i appologise if ive been rude to you (esp on my last post on this thread)

You were very rude to me.... <_<

Hello

My name is Jack, and I live in the UK. I am 25 and have been following F1 for about 10 years now, and as you can probably tell from my signature I am a McLaren fan. I originally got a link to this place from someone at another forum, and have been hovering around for a couple of weeks now before deciding to join. My favourite drivers are Alonso, Raikkonen, and Heikki and my least favourite driver & team Hamilton and ferrari (I noticed both seem to have somewhat of a cult following around here, so we should be up for some interesting discussions :P )

Anyhow, nice to finally join hope to enjoy my stay here

Hello

My name is Jack, and I live in the UK. I am 25 and have been following F1 for about 10 years now, and as you can probably tell from my signature I am a McLaren fan. I originally got a link to this place from someone at another forum, and have been hovering around for a couple of weeks now before deciding to join. My favourite drivers are Alonso, Raikkonen, and Heikki and my least favourite driver & team Hamilton and ferrari (I noticed both seem to have somewhat of a cult following around here, so we should be up for some interesting discussions :P )

Anyhow, nice to finally join hope to enjoy my stay here

Welcome aboard Mr.Silver Arrows. It will be interesting to see your opinions supporting McLaren while disliking Hammy and supporting Nando even while he attacks McLaren (I'll bet he will) :lol:

Don't look at me like that, there are weirder characters than me around here!

Welcome aboard Mr.Silver Arrows. It will be interesting to see your opinions supporting McLaren while disliking Hammy and supporting Nando even while he attacks McLaren (I\'ll bet he will)

Don\'t look at me like that, there are weirder characters than me around here!

Disliking Lewis doesn\'t mean I cannot support their other driver :P

And although I am not thankful for what happened to nando last year, I do believe it was not all his fault, the team played a part in it as well, but ultimately I just view it as a relationship that was not going to work, I haven\'t lost respect for either party as a result of it, although I believe nando needs to clean his act up for sure

Welcome aboard Jack. My name's Eric and I'm 24. I never watched F1 before but I like it here anyway, so maybe you will too!

And what an odd season 07 must've been for you, with your favorite team being "sabotaged" by your favorite driver whose teammate was your least favorite! Wow!

You mean you never watched it before a certain point, or have never watched any GP?

It was a strange season for sure, but to say Fernando sabotaged the team is in my opinion really a bit of a gross exaggeration, the spygate situation was multi-faceted, and although Fernando is partly culpable, I think you also have to look at people like Coughlan and ask wtf they where doing.

I was just glad to see the back of 2007 in all honesty, and hopefully Heikki can wipe Lewis all over the track and finally bring some success to the silver team in 2008

You mean you never watched it before a certain point, or have never watched any GP?

It was a strange season for sure, but to say Fernando sabotaged the team is in my opinion really a bit of a gross exaggeration, the spygate situation was multi-faceted, and although Fernando is partly culpable, I think you also have to look at people like Coughlan and ask wtf they where doing.

I was just glad to see the back of 2007 in all honesty, and hopefully Heikki can wipe Lewis all over the track and finally bring some success to the silver team in 2008

I watched 17 Grands Prix in 2006 and about 8 in 2007 and haven't watched since the Nurburgring or somewhere around that and have no plans to watch in 2008. You'll find I'm the anti-F1 on this board. It's really quite a long story why I'm stil here.

Yeah, I put it in quotes cuz I couldn't think of a better term. I am, in fact, American, so my command of the English language, like everything else, is horrible ;)

Yeah. I'd just like for good racing and a good points battle, even if it means all my least favorites battling it out. Of course, my favorite driver is in ARCA now...(Scott Speed).

yes but mclaren wont be that good in 208.kovelienen will suffer over there :yes:

I watched 17 Grands Prix in 2006 and about 8 in 2007 and haven't watched since the Nurburgring or somewhere around that and have no plans to watch in 2008. You'll find I'm the anti-F1 on this board. It's really quite a long story why I'm stil here.

Yeah, I put it in quotes cuz I couldn't think of a better term. I am, in fact, American, so my command of the English language, like everything else, is horrible ;)

Yeah. I'd just like for good racing and a good points battle, even if it means all my least favorites battling it out. Of course, my favorite driver is in ARCA now...(Scott Speed).

Basically, we keep him around because he provides us good insights on American racing series, and because we still haven't found out how could we ban him forever.

Basically, we keep him around because he provides us good insights on American racing series, and because we still haven't found out how could we ban him forever.

Yeah, pretty much.

And I stay because every other forum I've been a part of has put me on an IP ban. Granted, I got a new computer a couple weeks ago, so...

I watched 17 Grands Prix in 2006 and about 8 in 2007 and haven\'t watched since the Nurburgring or somewhere around that and have no plans to watch in 2008. You\'ll find I\'m the anti-F1 on this board. It\'s really quite a long story why I\'m stil here.