Clicky

goferrarigo

The Offical Welcome Thread...

Please welcome Lexie Stride, Jems sprog to our forum. As you can see she's cute as a button .

This pic shows one of 2 posablities--------1. she's just heard her first Westlife song..2. She's just realized that Jense is in a Honda.

Wow. Congrats Jem, and welcome Lexie. :lol: Lexie Stride is a cool name. Btw, if Jem gets her to type randomly on here, and we can make out a real word somewhere in there, does that count as her first word?

Hellooo! :D

My name is Aimee (all very self explanatory with the screen name etc, life doesn't need unnecessary hassle!)

I have watched formula 1 for as long as I can remember, which is my dad's fault as he used to lay on the floor and watch it in the lounge, I would proceed to lay on top of him and rest on his head to watch it too!

HUGE fan of Button (and thus Honda) which started as it was the only name i could pronounce as a little one among the foreign names (prior to this I liked Burger.. cos McDonalds sell them ... winning logic!)

Also and Alonso fan, the guy is amazing!

Very passionate, very opinionated .. look forward to some discussions :P

Welcome Aimee. You're not as opinionated as me, so stay well clear. :P And I bet you still can't pronounce "xaimeex".

Hellooo! :D

My name is Aimee (all very self explanatory with the screen name etc, life doesn't need unnecessary hassle!)

I have watched formula 1 for as long as I can remember, which is my dad's fault as he used to lay on the floor and watch it in the lounge, I would proceed to lay on top of him and rest on his head to watch it too!

HUGE fan of Button (and thus Honda) which started as it was the only name i could pronounce as a little one among the foreign names (prior to this I liked Burger.. cos McDonalds sell them ... winning logic!)

Also and Alonso fan, the guy is amazing!

Very passionate, very opinionated .. look forward to some discussions :P

Welcome Aimee :D

Hi, my name is Erico.

I'm a 22 years old from Brazil and watch Formula 1 since I was 9 years old. Katy presented me the forum and I decided to register.

My favorite driver of all time is Michael Schumacher (it was Ayrton Senna when I was a boy) and today I'm a Raikkonen, Heidfeld, Webber, Glock and Button fan (just half-grid).

Aso like other series like GP2, Champ Car and Indy Racing League. But the main thing here is Formula 1... So...

Hope to have good discutions with you about the sport we love.

See ya!

Edited by E.Wheldon

Thanks guys! :thumb:

Interesting you're supportive of Glock, is that because you followed his progress before F1?

I follow his progress since the Jordan days actually, I think he did a really great job with that horrible car, and with no experience...

After that I followed him at Champ Car and GP2... He was allways fast and agressive...

I hope the best for him at Formula 1!

(And I guess everybody had enough of Trulli too... -_- )

Edited by E.Wheldon

*mumbles something about not yet another Brazilian fan who will support Heidfeld and on top of that Kimi and whatnot but not Renault or Alonso and besides we all know in Argentina that Brazil is out there to destroy us and make us slaves and they are building huge deadly robots that emit green rays from their eyes and Maradona is better than Pele so there and no, I will never have enough of Trulli which is a driver that I like*

Ahem!

Bem-vindo, mesmo!

:D

*mumbles something about not yet another Brazilian fan who will support Heidfeld and on top of that Kimi and whatnot but not Renault or Alonso and besides we all know in Argentina that Brazil is out there to destroy us and make us slaves and they are building huge deadly robots that emit green rays from their eyes and Maradona is better than Pele so there and no, I will never have enough of Trulli which is a driver that I like*

Ahem!

Bem-vindo, mesmo!

:D

haha I want an argentinian pet :P

Welcome, Erico. My name is Eric, but I get called Erico a lot. Glad you joined, we need a new replacement in the Erico department as I am basically non-existant these days. Have fun.

I had enough of Trulli...

Anyhoo, welcome to TotalF1!!

Be sure to stick around and have fun.

Edited by JayStorm

...we all know in Argentina that Brazil is out there to destroy us and make us slaves and they are building huge deadly robots that emit green rays from their eyes...

I can't believe you've discovered it, gotta call the president! :mellow: Guess we'll have to use plan B. :P

My name is Eric, but I get called Erico a lot. Glad you joined, we need a new replacement in the Erico department as I am basically non-existant these days. Have fun.

My name is Erico but I get called Eric a lot. You're not the only one... :D

Welcome to the forum Erico - Good to have another Webber fan :D

Yep mate! Hope he'll have more luck this year!

Thanks to you all! :thumb:

Edited by E.Wheldon

Hello Erico. My name is neither Eric or Erico, though people call me Erica alot :P I don't know why, my name starts with a "C" :huh:

Hello Magus. Watch out for the Lewis haters, miserable lot they are :angry:

Welcome aboard. Please note our community rules:

1. Please start a topic on topic.

2. After two posts change topic.

3. Repeat step two until you are completely dizzy.

Yep mate! Hope he'll have more luck this year!

We can only live in hope :D By the looks of things the RB4 has been reliable thus far, so fingers crossed.

Hi All,

I used to support Mansell so it's great to have Hamilton now to take hos place - Go LH!!

My Fantasy F1 Site - visit - play - enjoy

Welcome Magus Perde :D

Hi All,

I used to support Mansell so it's great to have Hamilton now to take hos place - Go LH!!

Would like to welcome you, but I alrewady covered my welcome quota for today. Don't blame me, blame Erico. You can blame Eric, too, if you want to, even though he was never welcome here.

Oh, don't worry...my medications haven't kicked in yet. That (I hope) will explain my post.

Hi, my name is Erico.

I'm a 22 years old from Brazil and watch Formula 1 since I was 9 years old. Katy presented me the forum and I decided to register.

My favorite driver of all time is Michael Schumacher (it was Ayrton Senna when I was a boy) and today I'm a Raikkonen, Heidfeld, Webber, Glock and Button fan (just half-grid).

Aso like other series like GP2, Champ Car and Indy Racing League. But the main thing here is Formula 1... So...

Hope to have good discutions with you about the sport we love.

See ya!

Welcome aboard!

Welcome to the forum Erico - Good to have another Webber fan :D

Too right that :D

Hi All,

G'day Magus, good to have you