Clicky

goferrarigo

The Offical Welcome Thread...

Hi everyone. I'm not new but I'm back this year after a few months of the forum. :D

Hey, welcome back :) Great to see you're really using it * the signature* :D :D Matches with mine ;)

Welcome to the Piranha Club. You'll need to be a wizard to survive here.

Actually, that's out-of-date. It's been rather nice here recently since I've stopped arguing with everyone! ;)

That's bollocks. You still argue with everyone.

Schumi16 infact. I'll keep Schumi13 though!

Your legal. Go get laid.

Magus Perde does translate into something akin to "Extreme Wizard" - a reference, I like to think, to my coding skills I will, however, let others be the judge of that ;)

My Fantasy F1 Site - visit - play - enjoy

Sorry Murray - seemed to have missed your reply until now but that was an excellent page!! I do like Tull (a lot!) but had never realised that was included as a line in a song - extraordinary!!

Hello, i'm back again.

My last user name was superkimi and i would like to appologise to everyobyd through what i said last time i was here. I was a bit angry that day.

Anyway, i've had a bit of time away from the board, making my own sites to no sucsess and running sites with Eric that eventually go shut down, so i hope i will be able to use this forum again.

Thanks,

James

Ah I see! Actually I like reading about old language and there's an interesting explanation of how this phrase was used in medieval English in the middle of this page. That's a good name. Much better than Magus Merde! :P

Eeyoo!! I can't even get this right - I quoted the wrong quote but hopefully this'll put that right!

Sorry Murray - seemed to have missed your reply until now but that was an excellent page!! I do like Tull (a lot!) but had never realised that was included as a line in a song - extraordinary!!

Hello, i'm back again.

My last user name was superkimi and i would like to appologise to everyobyd through what i said last time i was here. I was a bit angry that day.

Anyway, i've had a bit of time away from the board, making my own sites to no sucsess and running sites with Eric that eventually go shut down, so i hope i will be able to use this forum again.

Thanks,

James

Welcome back James, we all have our bad days I suppose:)

Hello, i'm back again.

Thanks,

James

Welcome back James.

Eeyoo!! I can't even get this right - I quoted the wrong quote but hopefully this'll put that right!

:lol: Glad you enjoyed the link. I did too!

Hello, i'm back again.

Thanks,

James

Welcome back. We're not allowed to swear or have fun hear anymore ( :lol: don't take it seriously, mods), so don't worry ;)

I look forward to getting the blog comments I never get. If I ever write anything in my blog.

Hello, i'm back again.

Thanks,

James

Welcome Back James...

Hi everyone. I'm not new but I'm back this year after a few months of the forum. :D

Hey mate, glad you back too!

And its good to see we support the same team nowadays... I still need to teach you about Alonso el grande however ;)

Ps. 4000 posts! YEEEEAAAH!!!

Hello!

I'm new on these forums.My name is Fernando.I'm from Spain.I hope to exchange opinions about the races and have a good time!(excuse me for my bad English!!) :lol:

No, he's not the real Fernando! I am the real Fernando from Spain, and everyone knows it.

Actually, I'm Eric from the USA. Have a nice time here.

Welcome Fernando :D

Are you the real Fernando from Spain :P

I'm the real aussief1 from Australia incase your wondering :lol:

Alonso?No,sorry to disappoint you! :lol:

No, he's not the real Fernando! I am the real Fernando from Spain, and everyone knows it.

Thank you,Eric!I think I will.I've already read some funny stuff on here :lol:

Hello!

I'm new on these forums.My name is Fernando.I'm from Spain.I hope to exchange opinions about the races and have a good time!(excuse me for my bad English!!) :lol:

Welcome Fernando :D Enjoy your stay here!

Hello!

Welcome aboard mate :thbup:

No, those weren't we being funny. Those were Massa's excuses after the race.

And welcome aboard, of course :D

Alonso?No,sorry to disappoint you! :lol:

What?!?!? Someone actually reads whats written around these parts?!?!?! I thought we all just wrote down aimless jibberish :huh:

Thank you!Are you the real Murray Walker? :lol:

:lol: Yes. Unfortunately some old git, after having lost both his hair and his faculties, decided to copy my name after he realised that he might have more credibility by pretending to be me. Needless to say, his low down and dirty cheap tricks failed totally and utterly - and the name "Murray Walker" will forever be associated with my fine posts.

Hello!

Hai Fernando! You don't mind being called Nando? :D

:rofl: