Clicky

goferrarigo

The Offical Welcome Thread...

Yes welcome aboard, Karen, this crazy ship lollipop...er...TF1 :P

Mmmm...lollipops......CHUPPA CHUPSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ah...hmmmm...

ciao :P:D

Hola. Yo soy Jos

Edited by Eric

Hi everyone!

I'm Milly and I've been an F1 fan since the mid nineties. I'm looking for some good-natured f1 chat and a bit of banter and this seemed like a good place :)

Hi everyone!

I'm Milly and I've been an F1 fan since the mid nineties. I'm looking for some good-natured f1 chat and a bit of banter and this seemed like a good place :)

Hi Milly and welcome to the forum, you came to the right place :)

Hi everyone!

Welcome aboard Milly, you do not know what you are in for. :lol:

Welcome aboard Milly, you do not know what you are in for. :lol:

I'll give it a go, anyway!!

Pumpdoc eh?? Dare not ask where you get your name :o

I'll give it a go, anyway!!

Blah, blah, Lewisteric, blah.

Eh? Oh, sorry! Yeah, welcome aboard and all that jazz.

Hey Milly! Welcome to Titty ****ers Toenail Fetish Toilet Fixing Taco Fiesta Total F1.

Been posting in the wrong forum all this time! :(

Hi everyone!

Wecome Milly :D

Enjoy your time here.

So tell us about yourself, what drivers of the nineties did you favour?? What driver out of the current line up are you a fan??

Hi everyone!

Welcome aboard Milly, enjoy yourself :thbup:

Thanks for the welcome folks!

OK here goes: I've been a Williams girl at heart ever since I got into f1. That was about 1995 so I (sadly) kinda missed out on the Senna/Prost years. Here's an overview of where my loyalties have been over that time. Damon, Jacques (I know, I know, but I was 14 and he was pretty), Heidfeld and Kimi at Sauber, Jenson, a breif foray into Trulli at Renault, Montoya, Alex Wurz... Yeah, a bit fickle in terms of drivers maybe... Now my top drivers are Rosberg and Heidfeld - there have been a couple of years when I've thought maybe Nick wouldn't be on the grid at the start of the season so it's nice to see him where he belongs. I really think Rosberg is the next big thing and fair play to him for staying at Williams when he could have maybe moved on. I reckon he's holding out for a Ferrari drive though - let's wait and see whether I can handle the sight of him in red!!!

I heard you were pretty hairy, Graham. And you are 5'7", Fernando is 5'6", so I wouldn't be talking...

:lol: But that's precisely why I can talk!

I'm new on these forum.My name is Wojtek and I'm from Poland.

Hey Wojtek! :) I'm curious how you say your name. Does the first syllable rhyme with boy?

i leave High-School 10 years ago :)

Did you jump or were you pushed? :P

I do enjoy a race when I watch though and am currently a Coulthard and Button fan but like to see the rookies coming through.

Welcome Karen. :) I like all the Brits in F1. Isn't it weird how they are the best and most interesting, not to mention the cutest, drivers. :lol:

Welcome aboard Karen :thbup:

That's disgusting Jez. :nono1: Give her time to get settled in.

:lol: Welcome Milly. It looks like you might have found the right place after all!

Edited by Murray Walker

Thanks for the welcome folks!

OK here goes: I've been a Williams girl at heart ever since I got into f1. That was about 1995 so I (sadly) kinda missed out on the Senna/Prost years. Here's an overview of where my loyalties have been over that time. Damon, Jacques (I know, I know, but I was 14 and he was pretty), Heidfeld and Kimi at Sauber, Jenson, a breif foray into Trulli at Renault, Montoya, Alex Wurz... Yeah, a bit fickle in terms of drivers maybe... Now my top drivers are Rosberg and Heidfeld - there have been a couple of years when I've thought maybe Nick wouldn't be on the grid at the start of the season so it's nice to see him where he belongs. I really think Rosberg is the next big thing and fair play to him for staying at Williams when he could have maybe moved on. I reckon he's holding out for a Ferrari drive though - let's wait and see whether I can handle the sight of him in red!!!

Hi Milly, welcome and hope you enjoy yourself here.

Interesting turn of phrase though:

I really think Rosberg is the next big thing
Best not to give a clue to our resident womaniser about your sexual preferences. Be careful out there.........

:P

Hi everyone!

Hi Milly. This is a good place. All other places have been spawned by the devil, and henceforth are not good places. If you don't believe me ask Eric...he knows of a really really not nice place :unsure:

Hi Milly. This is a good place. All other places have been spawned by the devil, and henceforth are not good places. If you don't believe me ask Eric...he knows of a really really not nice place :unsure:

Yeah, New Zealand's terrifying ;)

Hi Milly, welcome and hope you enjoy yourself here.

Interesting turn of phrase though: Best not to give a clue to our resident womaniser about your sexual preferences. Be careful out there.........

:P

Resident womaniser?? Who's that? :unsure::D

Hi i am new!! so here is alittle about me, my name is Tarala, i am swiss,i am a language teacher in a seconary school in the midlands, i am only in the UK till the end of the school year, then i am moving to Spain.

I have been an F1 fan for along time, and supported Sauber, I have had the pleasure of meeting a few drivers, but shortly i will be related to one, when i marry is Cousin in July. :rolleyes:

Hi i am new!! so here is alittle about me, my name is Tarala, i am swiss,i am a language teacher in a seconary school in the midlands, i am only in the UK till the end of the school year, then i am moving to Spain.

I have been an F1 fan for along time, and supported Sauber, I have had the pleasure of meeting a few drivers, but shortly i will be related to one, when i marry is Cousin in July. :rolleyes:

Hi Tarala, Welcome to the forums... Who are your favourite drivers/team? Hope you enjoy it here :)

Welcome and a happy marriage! :D