Clicky

goferrarigo

The Offical Welcome Thread...

Hi Tarala :)

Hi i am new!! so here is alittle about me, my name is Tarala, i am swiss,i am a language teacher in a seconary school in the midlands, i am only in the UK till the end of the school year, then i am moving to Spain.

I have been an F1 fan for along time, and supported Sauber, I have had the pleasure of meeting a few drivers, but shortly i will be related to one, when i marry is Cousin in July. :rolleyes:

Hi Tarala! Is it Fernando that you'll be related to then? Either way, welcome here!

Resident womaniser?? Who's that? :unsure::D

Good question, Milly. I'd like to know too, but resident womaniser out of a bunch of nerdy motorsport fans wouldn't mean much anyway. Not like my own title of resident pervert...

Hi i am new!! so here is alittle about me, my name is Tarala, i am swiss,i am a language teacher in a seconary school in the midlands, i am only in the UK till the end of the school year, then i am moving to Spain.

I have been an F1 fan for along time, and supported Sauber, I have had the pleasure of meeting a few drivers, but shortly i will be related to one, when i marry is Cousin in July. :rolleyes:

Welcome to the forum Tarala :D

You shouldn't have said that. There are so many biased people here who will instantly hate you for having any connection to Fernando whatsoever. :rolleyes:

Anyway, welcome, and best wishes for a long and happy marriage!

:lol: Shhhhhhh! I was going to ask for his address so I could send him my hate-mail fan-mail directly. Mind you, if he has any groupies going spare...

hi! I'm from Spain.. i live 5 mins from freaky.. i like F1.. but i dont mind who wins and.. I have read several topics of the forum and it's really fun so.. I decided to join! ^^

hi! I'm from Spain.. i live 5 mins from freaky.. i like F1.. but i dont mind who wins and.. I have read several topics of the forum and it's really fun so.. I decided to join! ^^

Hey!!! Welcome Varda. You sound so "bad" already. Maybe we should call you Vader, Darth Vader? :D

That's too close! Run, Varda, run for your life!!! Don't look back, it's too late for the rest of us!!

Welcome Varda :D

Welcome, varda, it was about time :P

And if she had to run from me I want to know how should she react towards you...?

Welcome, varda, it was about time :P

And if she had to run from me I want to know how should she react towards you...?

I didn't know she was a she. Well, she should probably try to fight the irresistible lust towards me. I am amazed how hard girls try to refrain themselves from raping me on the spot. Most of the times you wouldn't even notice the epic inner fight against their lust for me.

I didn't know she was a she. Well, she should probably try to fight the irresistible lust towards me. I am amazed how hard girls try to refrain themselves from raping me on the spot. Most of the times you wouldn't even notice the epic inner fight against their lust for me.

:lol:

I've heard it all now

:lol:

:lol: Yeah. You have to admire girls for their self-control. You know I for one can never resist you Andres! Btw I think Varda is quite fond of you already. She told me so one day. Obviously she made up some girly excuse like "oh he's really nice" but you and I know what that really means. ;)

Welcome Varda, Hope you enjoy it here....

Yeah, and judging from your post after the revelation I was right when I told her that being a girl would automatically make her more than welcome here :P

Y-e-s.... well they probably get blinded by the sunlight reflecting off your scalp and mistake you for Tom Cruise.... :D

Yeah, and judging from your post after the revelation I was right when I told her that being a girl would automatically make her more than welcome here :P

Well, that didn't work with you, did it? :P

Resident womaniser?? Who's that? :unsure::D

Well Milly? Guessed yet? :lol: A clue? He could be named after a mint. Another clue? His name rymes with 'Stalker' :P Oh sod it, it's Murray.

And a big howdy doody to all you people fresh to the forum.

Welcome Tarala!

Bienvenida Varda!

Fasten seat belts and enjoy the forums!

thank you for the welcome... but.. murray.. i thought it was a secret! T_T

of course i like Quiet one.. who would be able to resist him??

Well quite! Oh and now I've given away one secret I guess you'll never give me your noble leader's msn? :(

Well Milly? Guessed yet? :lol: A clue? He could be named after a mint. Another clue? His name rymes with 'Stalker' :P Oh sod it, it's Murray.

:lol: Are you thinking of after eights? Only for after dinner; classy; hard on the outside, creamy melt-in-the-mouth-white inside.