Clicky

goferrarigo

The Offical Welcome Thread...

thank you for the welcome... but.. murray.. i thought it was a secret! T_T

of course i like Quiet one.. who would be able to resist him??

Awww...another victim of my animal magnetism. It's ok, you will get over it with time. :itsok:

:lol: Are you thinking of after eights? Only for after dinner; classy; hard on the outside, creamy melt-in-the-mouth-white inside.

Err. No.

I was thinking of Murray Mints, hard on the outside, hard on the inside, and they always go sticky in yer pants. :P

Err. No.

I was thinking of Murray Mints, hard on the outside, hard on the inside, and they always go sticky in yer pants. :P

Oh right, yeah, that's what you told your potential conquests - it's the murray mints I left in my pocket..............honest! :whistling:

Hey everyone. I'm not new here. My French is terrible, so excuse me for sounding like a moron. I'm obviously not passionate about F1, because I won't tell you my favorite teams and drivers until Ankit asks me to. I am going to marry Kimi Raikkonen's wive's male prostitute's guinea pig's food brand's owner's sister's boyfriend's cousin's great grandmother's third coursin twelve times removed's great granddaughter's best friend. Yay! Welcome me!

Hey everyone. I'm not new here. My French is terrible, so excuse me for sounding like a moron. I'm obviously not passionate about F1, because I won't tell you my favorite teams and drivers until Ankit asks me to. I am going to marry Kimi Raikkonen's wive's male prostitute's guinea pig's food brand's owner's sister's boyfriend's cousin's great grandmother's third coursin twelve times removed's great granddaughter's best friend. Yay! Welcome me!

Welcome to the forums, which driver/team do you like??

Also congrats on your wedding, whats her name?? :P:P

Welcome to the forums, which driver/team do you like??

Also congrats on your wedding, whats her name?? :P:P

Being from outer Mongolia, I've always liked the British drivers, but now I'm on to Karun Chandhok! What a hottie! :wub::wub: My favorite team has always been Midland F1, and I miss them so. But we're all God's children so I love everyone in F1!

Her name is Andr

Being from outer Mongolia, I've always liked the British drivers, but now I'm on to Karun Chandhok! What a hottie! :wub::wub: My favorite team has always been Midland F1, and I miss them so. But we're all God's children so I love everyone in F1!

Her name is Andr

Hi all,

I've been lurking for quite a while now. I love F1. I've been a fan since I was a wee laddy '76 watching James Hunt (my first ever real life hero). since then i've always loved the drivers who give maximum.

I guess you'll all find out more about my opinions in the future.

This is a great forum, and if I can add to that, I will as happy as a happy man on a happy day out fom #1 happy St.

DPR

Hi all,

I've been lurking for quite a while now. I love F1. I've been a fan since I was a wee laddy '76 watching James Hunt (my first ever real life hero). since then i've always loved the drivers who give maximum.

This is a great forum, and if I can add to that, I will as happy as a happy man on a happy day out fom #1 happy St.

DPR

Welcome aboard! Old farts timers are always welcome! :whisling:

I've been a fan since I was a wee laddy '76

Hi DPR! Now that you're a big lady, you're most definitely welcome here. :)

A great many new members.....

...who haven't posted anything of worth so far. If you're going to bother saying 'hi' in this thread, please make an attempt to post something. And don't be concerned that what you post sounds idiotic, biased or unintelligible. That's never stopped us...

A great many new members.....

...who haven't posted anything of worth so far. If you're going to bother saying 'hi' in this thread, please make an attempt to post something. And don't be concerned that what you post sounds idiotic, biased or unintelligible. That's never stopped us...

I keep thinking the same. Most people never venture for more than one or two posts outside this thread, if at all.

DPR, don't let us down!

Is it because I don't lavish attention on you guys and girls when outside of this thread? I promise to do better in future.

Alternatively, I think quite a few of the posters are a little shy. The women especially. I dunno what can be done to make them more at home? I could stop harassing them, if I must. :lol: Or better, as the resident big softy, Andres could vouch to protect them from rougher sorts like me and Mike!

Hi DiaPeR. Have a nice time here.

My name is Eric. I don't watch F1. But I'm here*.

*Disclaimer: I'm only here because the moderators put me on ignore the day they signed up. If they actually read my posts I would've been gone really fast.

Anyway, hope you enjoy it here, and that you make some quality posts on stuff.

Thanks guys / gals for the welcome.

To answer a couple of queries: DPR - why not?

My fav driver now is probably Kimi (when he can be arsed). But all great entertaining drivers blow hot and cold. I suppose it's better than being consistantly average. I loved Nelson Piquet driving "style". I'm pretty bored of all the son's of famous drivers big-mouthing how great they'll be , and then driving like...well like me.

If you're going to sit in a multi million dollar machine and gat paid millions then the very least you should do is find the limit of the machine and/or the driver. If your happy to spend all your life in the middle or rear of the field, then buy a yellow hat and a green suit and pretend your a flower.

Your target should be at least one place higher than where you are, and if your in 1st, then you be trying do scare everyone fo next time.

Oh dear, I'm rambling on like an old fart again .... hang on, I am an old fart!

Hi all,

DPR

Welcome DPR!

You need to consult Cav on the hero workship part! :D

Hi DiaPeR. Have a nice time here.

My name is Eric. I don't watch F1. But I'm here*.

*Disclaimer: I'm only here because the moderators put me on ignore the day they signed up. If they actually read my posts I would've been gone really fast.

Anyway, hope you enjoy it here, and that you make some quality posts on stuff.

Did someone speak about quality! :checkit: