Clicky

goferrarigo

The Offical Welcome Thread...

Look closely at my post again. In the quote section. In all caps.

Oh that, didn't you know the new member HONDAthegreat2 has joined???

*commits suicide*

:lol::lol::lol: They'll come to get you in the afterlife.

Honda's just jealous. He secretly has a man crush on Jenson Button, and wishes he looked like him. A little to young for the facial hair, I'm sure, but don't give up just yet!

Been a heck of a while, but I'm back (for good) now!!! Yeah, I'm still a moody, insufferable (yet loveable) bitch too.

Nice to see you all again.

Hey, good to have you back on the forum full time :D

Edited by aussief1

Yeah it is good!

And does anyone else think we should have some other official threads - like a goodbye thread, a welcome back thread and a recently passed away thread?

Honda's just jealous. He secretly has a man crush on Jenson Button, and wishes he looked like him. A little to young for the facial hair, I'm sure, but don't give up just yet!

Not very clever Eric, I mean drymaster. :lol:

:D Hi all I have been into F1 since I was a wee nipper and have loved Ferrari since as long as I can remmember,as for drivers I allways back the Brits. I have just completed converting my collection of F1 VHS tapes to DVD phew it took some time so now its all sorted I have about 95% of all F1 races on DVD going back to 1985 all the recordings are classic BBC/murry but I've been recording straight to DVD since 02, its good to look back to some of my favorate moments whenever I feel the urge to reminisce,so lets see what happens at Sat Quali I don't expect a win from Hamilton the Ferrari's will be too strong there, in fact I dont expect a championship from Hamilton, to many mistakes and more compitition from other teams makes it all that bit harder.

Hi Neil. Welcome to the forum. :D Are you my friend from high school? He was called Neil and was the same age as me.

:D Hi all I have been into F1 since I was a wee nipper and have loved Ferrari since as long as I can remmember,as for drivers I allways back the Brits. I have just completed converting my collection of F1 VHS tapes to DVD phew it took some time so now its all sorted I have about 95% of all F1 races on DVD going back to 1985 all the recordings are classic BBC/murry but I've been recording straight to DVD since 02, its good to look back to some of my favorate moments whenever I feel the urge to reminisce,so lets see what happens at Sat Quali I don't expect a win from Hamilton the Ferrari's will be too strong there, in fact I dont expect a championship from Hamilton, to many mistakes and more compitition from other teams makes it all that bit harder.

Welcome to the forums Neil, So who do you expect to win this Championship, K or M??

Welcome to the forums Neil, So who do you expect to win this Championship, K or M??

F :whistling:

Fisichella? :o

Meanioni!Please!We're talking about Ferrari drivers!I meant Felipe!How do you dare to spam us with your favourite driver even when we're not talking about him? :whistling:

Hiya folks new here and sayin hello , Hello !!!!1

Hi Boily! Boilies.... hard and melt in your mouth. Just the sort of man I need! :P

And you said 'Hi' in the right place!!! Way to go, you're the first person in ages to do that :lol:

Welcome, enjoy your stay, disregard anything Muzza says regarding F1 and you should be fine :whistling:

Edit: Ooops, Muzza = Murray Walker

Edited by pabloh20

And you said 'Hi' in the right place!!! Way to go, you're the first person in ages to do that :lol:

Welcome, enjoy your stay, disregard anything Muzza says regarding F1 and you should be fine :whistling:

Edit: Ooops, Muzza = Murray Walker

Aye, Trust this scouser.... He means well....

btw Welcome, hope you have a good time...

Hi Boily! Boilies.... hard and melt in your mouth. Just the sort of man I need! :P

OKOK you want me in your mouth , sorry but I don't play on that team nothtattheresanythingwrongwiththat .

helllllllloooooooooo

I'm Karen

I be a newbie to here usually just read it but i thought hey why not join ;)

love Jenson of course mmm (like his driving to of course) and BMW :D

Hey Karen, welcome and enjoy! It's much better having your own say than reading everyone else's imho. But then I'm biased because I'm always right and they're always wrong.

helllllllloooooooooo

I'm Karen

I be a newbie to here usually just read it but i thought hey why not join ;)

love Jenson of course mmm (like his driving to of course) and BMW :D

Welcome, Karen.

I do have to question your sanity, though, after admitting you read the forums first and still joined ???? :dam::lol:

Hey Karen, welcome and enjoy! It's much better having your own say than reading everyone else's imho. But then I'm biased because I'm always right and they're always wrong.

Yes, you're right :eusa_think::lol: