Clicky

goferrarigo

The Offical Welcome Thread...

Welcome to anyone & everyone who has joined while I have been on my break, I hope you are all acceptable human beings, we need some balance around here.

Welcome to anyone & everyone who has joined while I have been on my break, I hope you are all acceptable human beings, we need some balance around here.

We had balance until you returned.

We had balance until you returned.

So we need someone who is the opposite of me to join? We need someone who is ugly, dumb, fat, doesn't rate Vettel that highly even after he won at Monza, doesn't like F1, does eat at McDonald's regularly and is a McCain fan. Oh wait, that's Eric :dam::D

Guess we really are screwed......

So we need someone who is the opposite of me to join? We need someone who is ugly, dumb, fat, doesn't rate Vettel that highly even after he won at Monza, doesn't like F1, does eat at McDonald's regularly and is a McCain fan. Oh wait, that's Eric :dam::D

Guess we really are screwed......

I cant wait till he replies! :D

I cant wait till he replies! :D

I just hope when he does he's had a good day at school :D (oooh now I'm using his own lines against him).

Well, he knows I don't mean any of that stuff, apart from some of it, well most of it, but not the McCain but, or the McDonald's bit, I mean those were just wrong.

I just hope when he does he's had a good day at school :D (oooh now I'm using his own lines against him).

Well, he knows I don't mean any of that stuff, apart from some of it, well most of it, but not the McCain but, or the McDonald's bit, I mean those were just wrong.

I am really waiting for him to reply! :D

Hey, I'm Patrick, I'm 15 and I'm from the UK. I'm a fan of F1 (obviously as I've joined this forum) and I am a regular spectator at drift events.

Hey there Patrick, nice to 'meet' you. I hope you are also a fan of semen jokes too, we get a lot of those around here.

Seriously though, make sure you post, this forum needs more members like F1 needs more teams.

Hey, I'm Patrick, I'm 15 and I'm from the UK. I'm a fan of F1 (obviously as I've joined this forum) and I am a regular spectator at drift events.

Hi Pato, welcome. You'll enjoy this forum as we regularly drift off topic! ;)

Hi Pato, welcome. You'll enjoy this forum as we regularly drift off topic! ;)
Regularly?? Every topic eventually goes off topic, even if it's only 1 post!

Hi Friends,

I am Nilesh from Bombay, India.

Fav driver is Fernando Alonso and fav team....where Alonso drives so this time Renault again. Besides that Force India purely for patriotic reasons...

My F1 high point was when i got the opportunity to witness history being created on September 28th 2008. Yes, my first live race was the historic night race in Singapore last year.

Next dream is to witness a race in Europe hopefully SPA/Monza in 2010. Hope to fulfill the ultimate dream that time, Walking the Pits..

Hi Friends,

I am Nilesh from Bombay, India.

Fav driver is Fernando Alonso and fav team....where Alonso drives so this time Renault again. Besides that Force India purely for patriotic reasons...

My F1 high point was when i got the opportunity to witness history being created on September 28th 2008. Yes, my first live race was the historic night race in Singapore last year.

Next dream is to witness a race in Europe hopefully SPA/Monza in 2010. Hope to fulfill the ultimate dream that time, Walking the Pits..

Welcome Nilesh!

Hope you enjoy your stay.