Clicky

goferrarigo

The Offical Welcome Thread...

Hi Nilesh. I am the only member on this site. I operate every account of every user, pretending to be many people. I killed all the real people. Welcome. Oh, Ill need your address.....

Hi Nilesh. I am the only member on this site. I operate every account of every user, pretending to be many people. I killed all the real people. Welcome. Oh, Ill need your address.....

Actually Dribbler suffers from multiple personality disorder and I am the real Steve. The personality which comes on here called Dribbler lives his personality segment as a gay strip-o-gram for old age pensioners in Glasgow. He claims to have a wife, who is actually an inflatable rhino that he won in a travelling fair (he likes to call it Mrs Dribs). He also claims to own a motorbike, but in fact poses near other peoples' bikes for photos, pretending that they are his. The police are aware of his activities, especially since that conviction a year ago, the nun is getting better now though.

I, on the other hand am his higher self - I work closely with the Secretary General of the UN on world peace, was Mother Theresa's best friend and regularly work 21 hours a day helping disadvantaged children and old people.

:D

Actually Dribbler suffers from multiple personality disorder and I am the real Steve. The personality which comes on here called Dribbler lives his personality segment as a gay strip-o-gram for old age pensioners in Glasgow. He claims to have a wife, who is actually an inflatable rhino that he won in a travelling fair (he likes to call it Mrs Dribs). He also claims to own a motorbike, but in fact poses near other peoples' bikes for photos, pretending that they are his. The police are aware of his activities, especially since that conviction a year ago, the nun is getting better now though.

I, on the other hand am his higher self - I work closely with the Secretary General of the UN on world peace, was Mother Theresa's best friend and regularly work 21 hours a day helping disadvantaged children and old people.

:D

Why do I then go on to post this sort of stuff? I really am messed up. If only I hadn't finished Chris off with that Rhino. At least I wouldn't be here all alone. Ah well, he died with a smile on his face. More than he ever did in life.*

*Apart from his weekend with the inflatable full sized Bunton doll.

Edited by dribbler

And that's the last we ever saw of reachnd. Thanks alot you guys! :lol:

No seriously, welcome aboard reachnd, we hope you stick around!

P.S good on you for making it to the Singapore GP, you must've been happy with the race result!

Hello all -

I've been lurking about for months now and I thought I should post a little sumpin sumpin here. I come from the land of IRL and NASCAR. I'm quite ashamed to say I'm a relatively new fan of F1 (my first full race viewing was of the 2003 Australian GP). Before SPEEDTV enlightened me, I stumbled across a race that was on at some ungodly hour and my first impression was, "GAWDDAMN, those cars are fast!" I was so hooked. Although I was never a fan of NASCAR (my apologies to NASCAR fans) upon seeing the technological grace of an F1 car, I realized that my assessment of the M&M (Gibbs racing) car being a "clown transportation device" was correct. I'm sorry. I really tried to like NASCAR...I really did.

But that is neither here nor there. Although, I'm new to F1 I've delved into it's history and it's political BS and I find it all fascinating. I must say it's been pretty interesting to lurk about on this forum and most of you have been...um...entertaining :P

My favorite driver is Alonso. I think he's brilliant. My other favorite drivers are Kimi (and his attitude is superb - I wish more drivers weren't corporate automatons) and Vettel. I have a tendency to cheer for Ferrari if Alonso cannot win. My least favorite team is McLaren. /shrug

I'm very excited about the upcoming season especially since Brawn GP has been blowing them away in Spain. Sad that there's no North American GP - that's really a shame for all of us fans over here. We'll see if USF1 is gonna be the real deal or not.

Anyway, sorry for the lengthy "how to do." Cheers to a good upcoming season!

................My favorite driver is Alonso. I think he's brilliant. My other favorite drivers are Kimi (and his attitude is superb - I wish more drivers weren't corporate automatons) and Vettel. I have a tendency to cheer for Ferrari if Alonso cannot win. My least favorite team is McLaren. /shrug

I'm very excited about the upcoming season especially since Brawn GP has been blowing them away in Spain. Sad that there's no North American GP - that's really a shame for all of us fans over here. We'll see if USF1 is gonna be the real deal or not.

Hi McGrubbin, welcome to the asylum :D

It is sad there's no North American GP, but hopefully they'll fix that soon - personally I hope they run it at one of your proper tracks though, not the Indianapolis bore-fest track - Laguna Seca would be superb ;)

Glad you've noticed BrawnGP's progress too. They're looking more like one of life's sweet results every day B)

Welcome back Eric!

:lol:

Hi McGrubbin :D Glad to see you have excellent taste in drivers!

FOTA have said they want the NA race back as soon as possible and it's a priority for them for obvious reasons, so lets hope it happens soon.

Welcome Nilesh and McGrubbin. Big tip? Don't take anything personally, OK? We've all got a screw or two loose.

Edited by Insider

Welcome Nilesh and McGrubbin. Big tip? Don't take anything personally, OK? We've all got a screw or two loose.

:lol:

You learned that the hard way, didn't you? :P

And yes McGrubbin welcome to our forums. Nevermind the IRL background or the lenghty post.

I like lenghty posts, we don't get many of them except from a few.

Which brings me to one interesting story. This goes back to 1942...hey...what's that noise? Sounds like some snoring...

Thanks for the welcome!

As far as the "not take things too personally," I'll try my best. I know that we all can be a bit irrational when we have certain passions about things, but if you all remember my reasoning is always correct, we should be good. :P

As far as that Piquet fellow...who's that? I kid. I kid! BTW, Quiet One, I love the sig. Brilliant.

if you all remember my reasoning is always correct, we should be good. :P

You will fit in well here.....

Hi guys, signed up a couple of days ago, but only just noticed this topic. Just thoguht i'd say Hi at last.

Welcome, Craner Curves.

Hello all -

I've been lurking about for months now and I thought I should post a little sumpin sumpin here. I come from the land of IRL and NASCAR. I'm quite ashamed to say I'm a relatively new fan of F1 (my first full race viewing was of the 2003 Australian GP). Before SPEEDTV enlightened me, I stumbled across a race that was on at some ungodly hour and my first impression was, "GAWDDAMN, those cars are fast!" I was so hooked. Although I was never a fan of NASCAR (my apologies to NASCAR fans) upon seeing the technological grace of an F1 car, I realized that my assessment of the M&M (Gibbs racing) car being a "clown transportation device" was correct. I'm sorry. I really tried to like NASCAR...I really did.

But that is neither here nor there. Although, I'm new to F1 I've delved into it's history and it's political BS and I find it all fascinating. I must say it's been pretty interesting to lurk about on this forum and most of you have been...um...entertaining :P

My favorite driver is Alonso. I think he's brilliant. My other favorite drivers are Kimi (and his attitude is superb - I wish more drivers weren't corporate automatons) and Vettel. I have a tendency to cheer for Ferrari if Alonso cannot win. My least favorite team is McLaren. /shrug

Nice intro.....and welcome. Enjoying your posts already.